What's new

How do we make PDF better?

I don't really care for your "poking of a friend", but this sort of response is a typical trolling attempt to derail history articles and halt discussions which is frankly annoying as hell.
Bud,
Your negative rating does nothing to my post. It still sits there, for ppl to see and read.
If you were so offended by it and wanted me to remove it, you could have asked me to do so.
And trust me i would have removed it. :)
That negative rating serves no purpose at all. The better option would have been to REPORT my post and it would have been removed.

Or was it my flag that irked you?
I expected more maturity from a badge holder.

@Kaptaan on the next page mentions that he himself would delete his own post to avoid derailing a fantastic thread.
Him deleting his post would change nothing.

I have deleted the post as I said I would. And I can't deny that @Levina is a PDF chum but I agree that thread perhaps was not the place for 'poking'.

Man!!!
You could have told me.
Duh!!!
Now i have to sit here and be part of a “beguiling experience” to others.

It does indeed "sit there" and hopefully discourages others from following your unfortunate path :)

I would happy to be a good lesson to others.
If i abuse someone, or use tawdry language, you are welcome to mark me negative.

upload_2018-7-10_15-2-29.png

Do anyone know WTF are these Lat Rep, Lat Thr links on PDF page?

bhai click ker ke dekh lo koi bomb nhi blast hoga :D:P

It was all ok till I clicked and to my disappointment nothing happened hence the suspense.

Ok - I think it short form Latest Replies and Latest Threads.

Delete topics like these :
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/if-i...dim-hussain-rizvi.567128/page-2#post-10623810

This forum has international audience as well. So mods have duty to promote positive projection about Pakistan. Troll topics like in the above link, should be deleted on first notice.

If people can make fun of two nation theory and the slogan Pakistan ka matlab kia
If people can make racist comments here
If people can make vile threads here

Why can't a political statement from a politician running in General Elections in Pakistan be banned for the glorification of what? How we can bend backwards and spread for appeasement of the Western hypocrisy?

If people can make fun of two nation theory and the slogan Pakistan ka matlab kia
If people can make racist comments here
If people can make vile threads here

Why can't a political statement from a politician running in General Elections in Pakistan be banned for the glorification of what? How we can bend backwards and spread for appeasement of the Western hypocrisy?

This is not appeasement, this is about Pakistan's soft image. When we can ban people like Altaf Hussein than why not other idiots. Also this forum is to promote positive image about Pakistan, and allowing completely insane topics will go against this forum's policy.

Back
Top Bottom