What's new

How do we make PDF better?

This is not appeasement, this is about Pakistan's soft image. When we can ban people like Altaf Hussein than why not other idiots. Also this forum is to promote positive image about Pakistan, and allowing completely insane topics will go against this forum's policy.

You want to be softer and softer and softer and then dama dam mast qalandar

It's better to bust the propaganda than delete.

trolls won't understand it ...most of the people are not here for serious debates ..such threads are easily used to malign Pakistan ...hardly takes a time to copy paste the link and post it on various social networking websites ..this is how propaganda is spread in today's time

Go and check TOI (times of india) at the moment, you will find the topic there

trolls won't understand it ...most of the people are not here for serious debates ..such threads are easily used to malign Pakistan ...hardly takes a time to copy paste the link and post it on various social networking websites ..this is how propaganda is spread in today's time

So what?
No one in their right mind will actually believe Pakistan is going to Nuke random country 6000km away.
You are giving into the propaganda actually.

You want to ban him and then when daddy calls you will brand him as a terrorist and reap gitmo dollars?
Why cant you simply say he is a right wing leader and probably not get elected. We got actual MPs in Europe who vouch for muslim ghetto and purple stars and even population control by taking away kids from them.

You sir are a masterpiece of a troll.

So what?
No one in their right mind will actually believe Pakistan is going to Nuke random country 6000km away.
You are giving into the propaganda actually.

You want to ban him and then when daddy calls you will brand him as a terrorist and reap gitmo dollars?
Why cant you simply say he is a right wing leader and probably not get elected. We got actual MPs in Europe who vouch for muslim ghetto and purple stars and even population control by taking away kids from them.

You sir are a masterpiece of a troll.

Man you are stupid, the thing you are talking about works in west not here. Negative things coming out of the country actually sells more than rational thoughts and that is why, Pakistan is considered as an extremist country when hardliners hardly win anything here. Perception about the country will change when we really started to act against such elements rather than ignoring it.

Point is that delete thread from PDF will not make Pakistan's image soft, but couple of well written counter argument can do better service.

Man you are stupid, the thing you are talking about works in west not here. Negative things coming out of the country actually sells more than rational thoughts and that is why, Pakistan is considered as an extremist country when hardliners hardly win anything here. Perception about the country will change when we really started to act against such elements rather than ignoring it.

We are ignoring them by mainstreaming them and they will know their place come election day.
Your genius plan includes sidelining them till they are so frustrated that they start blowing up.
Pakistan is for everyone and not for one particular mindset. Learn to live with the differences and stop crying wolf with every incident.

The world may need a narrative. We do not.

Pakistan is considered a 'extremist' country because its foundation myths lie in Islam and its constitution guarantees that Muslims will decide their dealings as per the Holy Book of Islam, Quran.

I cant help you with your insecurities no matter how stupid i become.

Point is that delete thread from PDF will not make Pakistan's image soft, but couple of well written counter argument can do better service.

I understand that but the theme of topic should be balance and should not come from an idiot of highest degree.

There is no agenda of Khadim Rizvi other than spreading 'fasaad'. I am all for complete ban on his media coverage just like we did it on Mullah Radio or banning Altaf's speech. These people thrives on attention something which we shouldn't give much.

We are ignoring them by mainstreaming them and they will know their place come election day.
Your genius plan includes sidelining them till they are so frustrated that they start blowing up.
Pakistan is for everyone and not for one particular mindset. Learn to live with the differences and stop crying wolf with every incident.

The world may need a narrative. We do not.

Pakistan is considered a 'extremist' country because its foundation myths lie in Islam and its constitution guarantees that Muslims will decide their dealings as per the Holy Book of Islam, Quran.

I cant help you with your insecurities no matter how stupid i become.

Sidelining ? No, from where do you get this ? I am all for action against this nonsense.

Police arrest in case of spreading disharmony in the city just like during dharna. Purge them with lesser media coverage. They will die on their own.

and whose to say they wont do it to you?
you are not that different to them either you know

that's not up to you to decide and thanks for your trolling.

and its not up for you to decide either my friend.
so why dont you calm down and stop portraying every Pakistanis as a potential terrorist which needs saving by your white horse.

Back
Top Bottom