What's new

How do we make PDF better?

@WebMaster can make the forum better by reining in over zealous moderators lie @cabatli_53 who changes the flags of the members or ban them when he cannot accept or counter their points.

-I am not allowed to change the flag of members. You can ask it to webmaster instead of lying.
-You are offtopic in F-35 thread talking about your biography and childhood stories.
-Yes It is for sure that I don’t accept your racist and insulting statements like “dirty”, “smelly” “ugly” people for Pakistani nation and rest of S. Asian publics so You received a warning.

Last edited:
And if any group of people needs to be constantly monitored and disciplined, it's us Arabs! :lol: Especially with the heavy, political turmoil and warring environment that is currently happening in the ME, compounded with the hatred many members here have of Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and any other western aligned Arab nations, the mud slinging is on an extraordinary level.

The trolling is also really bad. I'm an older guy, older than most young fellas on this forum and I never understood the concept of 'trolling,' really, until I joined this forum. I don't even understand what the attraction to trolling is?! There is a certain member who excels at it and at the same time constantly uses filthy language, denigrates and insults other members and their respective countries and when he gets banned for it, his first post back is a retaliation post using the same profanities! Almost as if he's defying this forum's management and has no consideration or respect for the moderating team, and is showing how he gets away with it. That's like someone slapping you in the face in front of everyone then someone bigger and stronger comes in and drags the guy away but he sneaks through them and comes back to you and slaps you in the face a 2nd time! lol. Except this time he's laughing out loud because he knows he's not going to suffer any consequences. Talk about disrespect.
I meant to clear the filth there must be arab mod for ME section like there's one for turkish and iranian section simple:D

-I am not allowed to change the flag of members. You can ask it to webmaster instead of lying.
-Yes I don’t accept your racist and insulting statements like “dirty”, “smelly” for Pakistani nation and rest of S. Asian publics so You received a warning.

Don't lie. Couple of months ago you banned me when I said that US should not sell F-35 to Turkey and when I logged in a month later my US flag was changed to an Indian flag. If it was not you then who did it?

I meant to clear the filth there must be arab mod for ME section like there's one for turkish and iranian section simple:D

I know what you meant, I was just expounding on it haha. Although I don't think an Arab mod would work in the Arab/ME section TBH with you. Too much emotions and heavy topics that it would need someone from the outside who would not only need to be completely objective and moderate based on non-biased views, but also be very knowledgeable about the Arab and ME world. Not exactly an easy feat.

I know what you meant, I was just expounding on it haha. Although I don't think an Arab mod would work in the Arab/ME section TBH with you. Too much emotions and heavy topics that it would need someone from the outside who would not only need to be completely objective and moderate based on non-biased views, but also be very knowledgeable about the Arab and ME world. Not exactly an easy feat.
Still something is better then nothing . Arabs on the forum will have there say . There's also no TT from arabs here tho.

Still something is better then nothing . Arabs on the forum will have there say . There's also no TT from arabs here tho.

I hear ya. It does appear though that @The Eagle and @waz are working pretty hard there. Things are MUCH better than a month ago.

The TTs are interesting to me. Personally, I don't think there should be any positive or negative rating at all. Those are so subjective and can be easily influenced based on alliances and not credible posts. So I think those don't really do any good TBPH. Liking posts is great. That should be the extent of it, but that's just my personal opinion.

I hear ya. It does appear though that @The Eagle and @waz are working pretty hard there. Things are MUCH better than a month ago.

The TTs are interesting to me. Personally, I don't think there should be any positive or negative rating at all. Those are so subjective and can be easily influenced based on alliances and not credible posts. So I think those don't really do any good TBPH. Liking posts is great. That should be the extent of it, but that's just my personal opinion.

Keeping a watch bro, although I'm seeing double vision due to fasting lol.

Thanks friend. Just so ticked of by insults to my faith which is ironic by war&peace and just perpetual trolling and mudslinging by foul mouth 'snow lake'. It is very very regretful that kids who have no educational background or have some pscyo issues are let lose on this forum.

A simple post on coffee - that guy took it elsewhere and attacked the other person; I reported him; nothing happened. Some people honestly, send them to my farm no joke will make them work and make them sweat for a days' labour then they will appreciate life for what it is. Frankly ungrateful spoilt brats who have no respect for others and worse of all show they have no respect for themselves. Such is the world of internet.

Yes they are bit they have there hands full plus there are few mods who aren't that active , according to me there should be increase of 1 or 2 more mods and retirement of older mods or those mods who aren't that much active . Anyhow decision rests with the people on top so lets see.

MashAllah, keep up the hard work. It's not easy fasting in a non-Muslim country, either. The greater the adversity, the greater the reward InshaAllah.

Oh man!!!
I visit this forum once in a while to meet my frens.
And here comes the -ve rating awarded to me by @UnitedPak .Just why???
Is TEASING your fren a crime???
Lol

Here’s the link >>>
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/archaeology-in-pakistan-thread.437102/page-8#post-10530983

@WebMaster @Slav Defence @Horus @Burhan Wani

And @Kaptaan who was quoted in my post is a dear fren. And that is my way of poking him whenever I’m on the forum. Duhhhhhh!!!

Seriously ppl dont be such kill joy.

@waz @Jungibaaz

Oh man!!!
Lol

Here’s the link >>>
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/archaeology-in-pakistan-thread.437102/page-8#post-10530983

And @Kaptaan who was quoted in my post is a dear fren. And that is my way of poking him whenever I’m on the forum. Duhhhhhh!!!

@waz @Jungibaaz

I don't really care for your "poking of a friend", but this sort of response is a typical trolling attempt to derail history articles and halt discussions which is frankly annoying as hell. @Kaptaan on the next page mentions that he himself would delete his own post to avoid derailing a fantastic thread.

There was nothing funny or clever about your post.

Oh man!!!
Lol

Here’s the link >>>

@waz @Jungibaaz
:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom