What's new

How do we make PDF better?

In the wake of ever increasing demands by the bangali posters, I hereby nominate @BDforever as mod de partie for bangladeshi section. :big_boss:

Iranians should set an example as True leaders and abandon their mods as well.

Only Pakistani mods.
And turkish mod as well.

In the wake of ever increasing demands by the bangali posters, I hereby nominate @BDforever as mod de partie for bangladeshi section. :big_boss:
:lol:
Mentee my entertainment minister nominating mod for BD

I always said there is mod for turkish section then there mod for irani section but there's no mod from arabs

And if any group of people needs to be constantly monitored and disciplined, it's us Arabs! :lol: Especially with the heavy, political turmoil and warring environment that is currently happening in the ME, compounded with the hatred many members here have of Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and any other western aligned Arab nations, the mud slinging is on an extraordinary level.

The trolling is also really bad. I'm an older guy, older than most young fellas on this forum and I never understood the concept of 'trolling,' really, until I joined this forum. I don't even understand what the attraction to trolling is?! There is a certain member who excels at it and at the same time constantly uses filthy language, denigrates and insults other members and their respective countries and when he gets banned for it, his first post back is a retaliation post using the same profanities! Almost as if he's defying this forum's management and has no consideration or respect for the moderating team, and is showing how he gets away with it. That's like someone slapping you in the face in front of everyone then someone bigger and stronger comes in and drags the guy away but he sneaks through them and comes back to you and slaps you in the face a 2nd time! lol. Except this time he's laughing out loud because he knows he's not going to suffer any consequences. Talk about disrespect.

Back
Top Bottom