What's new

How do we make PDF better?

ok brainiac the cockroach who hates his own race and thinks to be white is the pinnacle of evolution of civilization

Lol, are you capable of making a post without a personal insult? Where in my entire post history have I said or even alluded to that?

Clearly you think that or are just making shit up based on my flags.

Lol, are you capable of making a post without a personal insult? Where in my entire post history have I said or even alluded to that?

Clearly you think that or are just making shit up based on my flags.
  1. the abusive post that you make against Pakistani Muslims despite them being same races as Indian Sikhs and Hindus
  2. your PDF avatar is photo of a white actor
  3. with the exception of Vishnu and Kali most of your gods are painted white
Lol, are you capable of making a post without a personal insult?
Pot calling the kettle black, what?

Criticize someone for a fault you also possess. Amazing!

Last edited:
  1. the abuses you post against Pakistani Muslims despite them being same races as Indian Sikhs and Hindus
  2. your PDF avatar is photo of a white actor
  3. with the exception of Vishnu and Kali most of your gods are painted white

1. My "abuses" are in response to Pakistanis calling Indians "gangadeshis". Ganga meaning dirt. Mods do nothing so I bend the rules the same as these posters.

2. Kevin McKidd is a brilliant actor and Lucius Vorenus is a character from the TV series Rome. I'm not allowed to have a White person as my avatar because I appreciate his acting? And you're calling me a racist?

3. I'm not Hindu.

Seems to me like you're the racist judging by your presumptions about who I am. Now leave me alone.

@WebMaster

Btw, the Hindu deity Shiva is depicted in Blue. Your presumptions about Indians/Hindus are pretty evident.

oh please allow me to make just one more post in my defence before you get me banned from PDF
I am not, never have been racist. I used to have many Pakistani acquaintances in course of my job. I do still know quite a few Ismaili Shias, Jains and Hindus (Gujarati British Asians from Africa) who regard me as friend and I think of the them the same way. Only people I can't stand are the cockroaches on the internet and treacherous ones from Sikhs and Bengalis

Please tell me you see the paradoxical nature of these two statements.

bengali bit might look a little off but Sikhs are not a race I know of clans whose members include Sikh, Muslim and Hindu, in other words 3 brothers at each other's throats for not having the same religion

There are quite a few Pakistanis here who'll disagree with that statement.

It seems to me you have little knowledge of the cultures of the Indian subcontinent not to mention the dynamics of the India-Pakistan relationship. Your intentions might be of good description but you have little knowledge of the matter at hand.

The two Vietnamese professionals here need to have their title revoked as they only argue based on thin air and insult other members who disagree with them and cries to the mods for help.
@Daniel808 @antonius123 @faithfulguy

I’m not sure about the other guy. But Gary need to learn how to be truthful. When he dig himself a hole, there is no need to dig deeper.

The two Vietnamese professionals here need to have their title revoked as they only argue based on thin air and insult other members who disagree with them and cries to the mods for help.
The biggest whining babies are the Chinese members here. You guys slings racist insults to the level that even the Chinese member of the admin staff admitted that it was a problem for the staff. For all the yrs I am a member, I reported ONE post, and it was a spamming troll. The Americans are too few here. And the real reason why you guys are tolerated is because you bring site traffic, not because you make any real contribution to this MILITARY ORIENTED forum.

The biggest whining babies are the Chinese members here. You guys slings racist insults to the level that even the Chinese member of the admin staff admitted that it was a problem for the staff. For all the yrs I am a member, I reported ONE post, and it was a spamming troll. The Americans are too few here. And the real reason why you guys are tolerated is because you bring site traffic, not because you make any real contribution to this MILITARY ORIENTED forum.

It's funny to see a "PROFESSIONAL" title member in PDF use Racist intended post when have argument.

You Generalize all Chinese member, using Chinese members word instead using his ID name when you lost argument with him.
That's Ridiculous, really really PROFESSIONAL.

Member like you, only Dragging DOWN this forum.
That's why this forum lost many highly respectable members like Shotgunner, Ahojunk, and many others in recent years.
Please, consider this issue sir. We all hope the best for this PDF forum @Slav Defence

And you say all Chinese members who Contributed to "Chinese Defence Section" is scumbag and don't have any contribution.

I wonder, what if those Highly Respected contributors members in Chinese Defence Section.
Don't Contribute anymore and update that section @cirr @lcloo @LKJ86 and many others

Hope PDF MANAGEMENT can handle this issue properly, Re-consider"PROFESSIONAL" title to him.
Because this member keep ranting, and insulting all Active and Respected Contributors in Chinese Defence Section.

It's because all those Chinese members who keep updated info and share daily photos of China's Armed Forces that section forum keep alive.
If you don't believe my post, you can ask Deino as moderators there, is that true that All Chinese members is Scumbag and don't contribute to CDF section like gambit said or NOT.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Blasphemy against Islam and Prophet Muhammad saws is a real problem here. Many Indian posters are guilty of it. Just like in Pakistan, it shouldn’t be allowed.

Abusing Pakistanis as invaders, rape products, cowards who converted, and other pseudo-historical insults should be banned. This needs to be very strict as almost all threads devolve into this.

Positive religious discussion should be allowed. For example, Islam’s role in NonMuslim societies, concepts of Sharia, Khilafat, Eschatology, comparative religion. Again abuse of Islam should not be acceptable. Sectarian statements also should not be acceptable.

Some of the non-Indian members also abuse Pakistanis. One Arab member refers to Pakistanis as having a lower IQ. Certain abuse should be an immediate ban.

This is a Pakistani forum. Discussion and disagreement should be allowed. No abuse of Pakistan or Islam should be.

It's funny to see a "PROFESSIONAL" title member in PDF use Racist intended post when have argument.

You Generalize all Chinese member, using Chinese members word instead using his ID name when you lost argument with him.
I do not call people 'monkeys' like your Chinese friends often do -- and get away with it.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/as-t...china-not-so-much.565875/page-4#post-10625688
Viet monkeys should stop sending their whores...
Yes, your Chinese friends are full of class.

That's why this forum lost many highly respectable members like Shotgunner, Ahojunk, and many others in recent years.
No...They beat their feet because they got tired of dealing with the Chinese group here.

And you say all Chinese members who Contributed to "Chinese Defence Section" is scumbag and don't have any contribution.
Really? Where ? Let us see that post and discuss it.

Last edited:
I’m not sure about the other guy. But Gary need to learn how to be truthful. When he dig himself a hole, there is no need to dig deeper.

Yet I still YET to hear from you how I dug this hole, the only reply I got from you is stuff that I NEVER SAID.

Plus I am not the party who ask "people to refrain from making comment", if I remember correctly, that was you. And if you do what you preach, you should probably shut up about many comment you made in Indian Forum or Chinese Forum toward the Vietnamese. While I do accept criticism and challenge, I can't do much if what you do is "Saying I am wrong and then don't tell me why and even which part is that I was wrong"

I am for free discussion, you don't need to be an "expert" on anything to reply any thread, but to say someone is wrong, that is another level, you and the other guy did the same, I am wrong simply because you said so...…

About the insults.

Problem with the forum, is this, the moderation team need to change, I used to ignore people that hurl abused and report them, REPORT DID NOTHING. I reported and reported and reported and reported for like 4 years, the environment has NEVER change, many moderator have dealt with me on this issue, @jaibi @Horus @Slav Defence @WAJsal, @The Eagle. To a Point I mostly lost faith in the moderation team, I stopped reporting any trolling about a year ago, and started to go on the offensive, and that work because most of these Chinese poster now simple ignore me.

If you want to improve the quality of this forum? Get a different moderator team on Chinese forum, the current Pakistani Mod did something (like removing post and other stuff) but never handing out serious infraction toward the Chinese member, and the Chinese Mod is even worse, to a point as @gambit said, the behaviour of the Chinese poster is protected by the moderator. If you can't do that, by simply removing the Chinese section, you will increase the average reader IQ by 10 points.

Last edited:

Agree. They don't deserve the title as their behavior, credibility, and knowledge are not in line even contrary with their title.

[QUOTE

Member like you, only Dragging DOWN this forum.
Please, consider this issue sir. We all hope the best for this PDF forum @Slav Defence

I wonder, what if those Highly Respected contributors members in Chinese Defence Section.
Don't Contribute anymore and update that section @cirr @lcloo @LKJ86 and many others

Hope PDF MANAGEMENT can handle this issue properly, Re-consider"PROFESSIONAL" title to him.
Because this member keep ranting, and insulting all Active and Respected Contributors in Chinese Defence Section.

It's because all those Chinese members who keep updated info and share daily photos of China's Armed Forces that section forum keep alive.
If you don't believe my post, you can ask Deino as moderators there, is that true that All Chinese members is Scumbag and don't contribute to CDF section like gambit said or NOT.

Thanks in advance
I think if the two professionals keep insulting Chinese members in general more will leave . You are correct that PDF have lost some good Chinese and non Chinese members here. I can't blame them for leaving as this forum is not serious enough to be a defense forum.
Some Chinese who left the forum told me their primary reason for leaving: the two viet "professionals" constantly hounding them like a rapist stalking his victims.

I do not call people 'monkeys' like your Chinese friends often do -- and get away with it.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/as-t...china-not-so-much.565875/page-4#post-10625688

Yes, your Chinese friends are full of class.

No...They beat their feet because they got tired of dealing with the Chinese group here.

Really? Where ? Let us see that post and discuss it.

I am Chinese, did I post anything racist post like you said before in your post?

If you cannot give proof that I am posting racist post in this forum like you said, then you are insulting me as a Chinese ethnic member.

@Slav Defence that's why like I said before, giving this one a Professional title only dragging down this forum.

PDF mods also can see, this Professional title member Generalize all Chinese members in all his post, even it doesn't all true.
That's a Racist intended post ! please, consider this issue.
We all Chinese members in here hope PDF can become a better forum for many members.

And FYI before gambit slander Chinese members anymore.
Shotgunner and ahojunk as one of Chinese respected members leave this forum because they say those the so called professional members like gambit keep protected by PDF management even they are really not professional and getting busted many times by other Chinese members.

You can ask them, if you don't believe me.

and guys, after so many Contributions to this PDF forum.
this PROFESSIONAL members who being protected by PDF moderation tell you guys only Chinese whining babies and don't have any Contribution to this forum.

Would be Nice to hear you guys opinion regarding this as a daily contributors in CDF section
@lcloo @cirr @LKJ86

Last edited:
I am Chinese, did I post anything racist post like you said before in your post?

If you cannot give proof that I am posting racist post in this forum like you said, then you are insulting me as a Chinese ethnic member.

@Slav Defence that's why like I said before, giving this one a Professional title only dragging down this forum.

PDF mods also can see, this Professional title member Generalize all Chinese members in all his post, even it doesn't all true.
That's a Racist intended post ! please, consider this issue.
We all Chinese members in here hope PDF can become a better forum for many members.

And FYI before gambit slander Chinese members anymore.
Shotgunner and ahojunk as one of Chinese respected members leave this forum because they say those the so called professional members like gambit keep protected by PDF management even they are really not professional and getting busted many times by other Chinese members.

You can ask them, if you don't believe me.

and guys, after so many Contributions to this PDF forum.
this PROFESSIONAL members who being protected by PDF moderation tell you guys only Chinese whining babies and don't have any Contribution to this forum.

Would be Nice to hear you guys opinion regarding this as a daily contributors in CDF section
@lcloo @cirr @LKJ86
Why are you annoyed by their pride and prejudice?
They only believe in the strong and power.
Debate cannot solve anything.
We should be confident, and time is on our side.

Back
Top Bottom