What's new

How can Pakistan counter India’s ABM system?

BMD is still need to improve and need more time to develop. Until all the technologies for BMD is developed, thoroughly tested and deployed, one should make all the planning as they are not there. Too risky to rely on under developed BMD.

Its the number game. India having credible ABM, Pakistan increases the number of missiles and India again increases ABM deployment, so on and so forth.

so is your country.............. india too will die :cheesy: ,

that's why we've ABM , what u have? a big 0 .... anyway the part u say that ur missiles can cover entire India is q big lie from ur government, as it always says to fool the pakistanis,.... and don't u even try to talk about shaheenIII , the test was a big flop, nuts and bolts flow through its test and somehow PAK government managed to cover it from public as always.....tell me when was the last time Pakistan tested its missiles publicly or openly accepted the failures...?

that's why we've ABM , what u have? a big 0 .... anyway the part u say that ur missiles can cover entire India is q big lie from ur government, as it always says to fool the pakistanis,.... and don't u even try to talk about shaheenIII , the test was a big flop, nuts and bolts flow through its test and somehow PAK government managed to cover it from public as always.....tell me when was the last time Pakistan tested its missiles publicly or openly accepted the failures...?

That was Ghauri. Shaheen-III is yet to be tested.

and your missiles are also tracked by enemy radars as well

werll there is a hell lot of diff between the 80's era land based radars of Pakistan and the latest of russian , french , american and israelies fielded by the indians + we have a very good Sat - coverage over head aswell and not to forget the periodikk and latest inputs we get from your's & owr friends aswell and one more thing we have the AA missile supiriorty over you aswell and in a very large numbers onli a fool will think of going to war in such a seanario with india cause what you have we have a very good knowledge about about us well you havent even seen the tip of the ice berg :D

@GURU DUTT - sirji kaise ho? daaru shaaru tabiyat shabiyat beebi sheebi?

Hello doc i was going to give up hope to see you again just a few days back a member was talkin about you and your love for long drives on your bullet bi god ki kassam usee din chote bhai ki bullet pe madam ko long drive per leke gaya thaa rahi baat daaru ki to akele peene me mazaa nahi aata aap aa gaye ho to baat ab banegi :alcoholic: ..............:D

Cheers Doc :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom