What's new

How can Pakistan counter India’s ABM system?

India's ABM system is a Myth, even the US and Russia had/have nuclear warheads to counter the ballistic missiles, showing how desperate they were in countering a missile attack.

India's ABM system is a Myth, even the US and Russia had/have nuclear warheads to counter the ballistic missiles, showing how desperate they were in countering a missile attack.
Nuclear warheads for countering the ballistic missiles.......:lol:

Seriously dude, do you know how ABM works and its components.

Well if radars can't track it then there is no way it can be countered...though haven't heard of a stealth BM so far....mind throwing some light on it???

Yeah, there are multiple sources for this claim.. Ill just quote Wiki.. to begin.

" On 25th April 2012, the ISPR revealed more information about the missile. The missile weight is approximately 10,000 kg, slightly heavier than its predecessor and can carry either a single 1000kg warhead or be MIRVed with between 3 to 5 nuclear warheads weighing between 200-300 kg each.[11] In addition, the Shaheen IA primarily contains sophisticated automated refueling and advanced stealth technology features that were not present in its previous version to avoid detections from radars. Even Pakistani radars could not track the missile after it was launched. All three Shaheen missiles, Shaheen I, Shaheen 1A and Shaheen II are reportedly equipped with the latest PSAC (Post-Separation Attitude Correction) system."

Yeah, there are multiple sources for this claim.. Ill just quote Wiki.. to begin.

" On 25th April 2012, the ISPR revealed more information about the missile. The missile weight is approximately 10,000 kg, slightly heavier than its predecessor and can carry either a single 1000kg warhead or be MIRVed with between 3 to 5 nuclear warheads weighing between 200-300 kg each.[11] In addition, the Shaheen IA primarily contains sophisticated automated refueling and advanced stealth technology features that were not present in its previous version to avoid detections from radars. Even Pakistani radars could not track the missile after it was launched. All three Shaheen missiles, Shaheen I, Shaheen 1A and Shaheen II are reportedly equipped with the latest PSAC (Post-Separation Attitude Correction) system."

if your Radar did not track the missile- how did you know the missiles success and its trajectory?---and there may be a fault with your radars ----since when you test a missile, radars are positioned in such a way to track it since you know its path.....

and what is automated refueling?

if your Radar did not track the missile- how did you know the missiles success and its trajectory?---and there may be a fault with your radars ----since when you test a missile, radars are positioned in such a way to track it since you know its path.....

and what is automated refueling?

Most of these claims are bullcrap-propaganda-journalism. Either it is the fault of the journalists (who tried to spice things up) or we have some idiots sitting in the ISPR.

MIRVs on Shaheen-1? ---Not possible...the diametre is too less.
Automated refueling?-----My understanding is that the "Re-lifing" (replacing the solid fuel every couple of years) of this Alpha version is much convenient to do.
Stealth and Radar tracking?--- Totally illogical. Any ballistic missile of that calibre can easily be tracked after launch. Perhaps the Re-entry Vehicle has some degree of stealth (which sounds absurd, because the RAM would just burn up during re-entry).

Ohhhhh C'mon guys. discuss the specs than your own ideas, I answered the thread in my last post, but I think indians always close eyes when reality came infront of them...... its a challenge to all indians tell me

most of the Pakistani Missile Arsenal is hypersonic, means have speed between mach 5 to 10.
India's all ABM systems cant exceed mach 5

then how can you say you successfuly countered our ballistic missiles?
second if you carefuly read my last post you will find all the ways to counter ABMS.

Ohhhhh C'mon guys. discuss the specs than your own ideas, I answered the thread in my last post, but I think indians always close eyes when reality came infront of them...... its a challenge to all indians tell me

most of the Pakistani Missile Arsenal is hypersonic, means have speed between mach 5 to 10.

second if you carefuly read my last post you will find all the ways to counter ABMS.

you are referring to speed of RV

speed of RV of MRBMs is 8 to 10 Mach

current Indian interceptors can engage missiles having range up to 2000 KM and we are planning new interceptor which can engage missiles with range up to 5000 KM

thus we already have interceptor to engage Shaeen and Ghauri and new interceptor will ensure that we can engage Shaheen 2 too

This is news to me, I don't think it's that high even at terminal velocity. Which missile are you talking about?

I guess even the Pak Army doesn't know this!!Please go and inform them!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kindly provide link if you can. Cheers.

The most authentic way to shut down all internal systems that are encapsulated within an object traveling at higher speeds....is to use the EMP. You knock down EVERYTHING if that happens. The US is using certain EMP based weapons to knock out incoming missiles.

Once a trajectory is displaced within the guided system and the communication interrupted, you've confused the internal guidance system all the way and have shut it down for even a few seconds. When the systems come back, everything is lost. These are machines, not human beings that they can realize I am on the wrong street. So even if you didn't get a direct hit, you've pushed the missile through an internal failure by knocking out it's electronics guidance and detonation system to a lala land vs. the target

This is news to me, I don't think it's that high even at terminal velocity. Which missile are you talking about?

I m not sure whether Ghauri series is as fast as shaheen series neither will i call any of our missiles as hypersonic, but they are surely in high supersonic category. Shaheen series in particular, is quite nifty.

The most authentic way to shut down all internal systems that are encapsulated within an object traveling at higher speeds....is to use the EMP. You knock down EVERYTHING if that happens. The US is using certain EMP based weapons to knock out incoming missiles.

Once a trajectory is displaced within the guided system and the communication interrupted, you've confused the internal guidance system all the way and have shut it down for even a few seconds. When the systems come back, everything is lost. These are machines, not human beings that they can realize I am on the wrong street. So even if you didn't get a direct hit, you've pushed the missile through an internal failure by knocking out it's electronics guidance and detonation system to a lala land vs. the target

There is a long road to travel when it comes to EMP based precision counter BM system simply, as you mentioned, it shuts everything including the missile electronics, contributing in a horrible scenario for its users as well. The incoming threat might miss the target, but the users will also have to hold their breath till then, for they are also sitting blind.

There is a long road to travel when it comes to EMP based precision counter BM system simply, as you mentioned, it shuts everything including the missile electronics, contributing in a horrible scenario for its users as well. The incoming threat might miss the target, but the users will also have to hold their breath till then, for they are also sitting blind.

This is a very limited and short burst of EMP or Kinetic energy. It is not a mass produced EMP as others were discussing earlier. Those are old designs. Now you have devices that can produce small jolts of EMP, close to a target, it would knock it out for a few seconds and that's it. People sitting on radar won't see the whole radar going down. Just a blip for a few secs on the screen at the impact point

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom