What's new

How Can Israel be Defeated

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
For last few years im researching on jewish from there start till now what i find is this nation is betrayal nation no one will get any good from thesee people but betrayal they vetrayed ALLAH and his PROPHETS thousand times

Lets come to topic
The jew is cobtrolling the world with money and these are only hand full why cant we work on hittler model snatch there money from these evils which is not even theres by force

Why cant we do mossad same as they killed our jihadis abroad without any fear and pressure of fear

As we all know the israelus are forcefully holding the palestanian land why islamic world from malaysia to turkey take on israel with all what we got i know USA will pressure or might sanction but im sure 52 armies airforces and navies of world USA wont dare tobite

And wevrestcassure world that there loan from jews will be zero after we kill these evils

If israel a tiny nation can do we can do it same with it matter of hours they will be on their knees

Reading the plots of shula cohen and El cohan i know our leaders lack the will can we deafeat israel as muslims

You're beating a dead horse. This is nth thread on the same topic. At this point, you can't beat Israel. By you, if you mean Pakistan. Simply because it's a waste of time and resource, you gain nothing, other than a bad name for complicated the issue further. If you mean the Muslim world, then apart from Iran (that too indirectly) I don't see anyone doing much against Israel on a direct front. As seen, Israel is slowly making friends in the Arab world.

Instead of thinking about destroying, think about how you can find a solution to the problem.

It has been defeated plenty of times since ancient times whether by Egyptian pharaohs or Bablyon kings, in the present time Quran mentioned they will rise again as a world power one last time and get back to palestine and eventually they will lose again.

You're beating a dead horse. This is nth thread on the same topic. At this point, you can't beat Israel. By you, if you mean Pakistan. Simply because it's a waste of time and resource, you gain nothing, other than a bad name for complicated the issue further. If you mean the Muslim world, then apart from Iran (that too indirectly) I don't see anyone doing much against Israel on a direct front. As seen, Israel is slowly making friends in the Arab world.

Instead of thinking about destroying, think about how you can find a solution to the problem.
How it can survive a fkin doomsday nuclear attack ?????

Begin by calling this guy. Crown Prince MBS

upload_2018-11-22_18-41-47.jpeg

And ask Saudia to cut off all oil supply to certain countries. Cancel all US defence contracts. Invite Chinese/Russians. Tell KSA to join the Iranians in a anti Israel coalition. That should get the ball rolling ....

Sign a $100 billion defence agreement with Pakistan that entails having 259k Pak soldiers on kSA soil to defend it.

For last few years im researching on jewish from there start till now what i find is this nation is betrayal nation no one will get any good from thesee people but betrayal they vetrayed ALLAH and his PROPHETS thousand times

Lets come to topic
The jew is cobtrolling the world with money and these are only hand full why cant we work on hittler model snatch there money from these evils which is not even theres by force

Why cant we do mossad same as they killed our jihadis abroad without any fear and pressure of fear

As we all know the israelus are forcefully holding the palestanian land why islamic world from malaysia to turkey take on israel with all what we got i know USA will pressure or might sanction but im sure 52 armies airforces and navies of world USA wont dare tobite

And wevrestcassure world that there loan from jews will be zero after we kill these evils

If israel a tiny nation can do we can do it same with it matter of hours they will be on their knees

Reading the plots of shula cohen and El cohan i know our leaders lack the will can we deafeat israel as muslims
obsessed with Israel and racism much? thread after thread of super stupidity
if you mean Pakistan
more like the mighty Persia the ally of current Brahmani superpower and bully

Hezbollah beat them, so there goes your theory :-", you can't beat Israel."

obsessed with Israel and racism much? thread after thread of super stupidity
more like the mighty Persia the ally of current Brahmani superpower and bully
Not stupidity at all, it is a simple and fair question/problem which stupid people aren't able to answer and solve.
Pakistan needs to re-visit this question as Israel is indirectly threatening Pakistan's security and renegading on deals after deals agreed with the Palestinians and international community.Our goal should be to help the Palestinians defend themselves with full military training and technology transfer.

Nice idea. But you sound like a kid, have a good understanding about Neighbors of Israel. Then make something that can go for some 3000+ KM. I hope you read something rather than spouting BS in threads. More BS will put you on ignore list.

Hezbollah beat them, so there goes your theory :-", you can't beat Israel."
Beat them? Israel is still there, the thread is not about giving some minute-minute replies, it's about ending it (Israel) once and for all. My theory still stands and by the looks of it, Hezbollah is barely managing with the support of Iran.

Nice idea. But you sound like a kid, have a good understanding about Neighbors of Israel. Then make something that can go for some 3000+ KM. I hope you read something rather than spouting BS in threads. More BS will put you on ignore list.

Beat them? Israel is still there, the thread is not about giving some minute-minute replies, it's about ending it (Israel) once and for all. My theory still stands and by the looks of it, Hezbollah is barely managing with the support of Iran.
Well you are a BS
Now forget bad words.
3000+km hmmmm thinking about it do have any idea???

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom