What's new

How Can Israel be Defeated

It cannot be defeated by ordinary people but will be defeated only by special army of ALLAH ALMIGHTY which will be formed near end of times

In the 1967 Arab Israel war, Israel defeated 4 muslim nations which are Iraq, Syria, Egypt and Jordan in just 6 days.

No muslim nation can ever defeat Israel.

Pakistan can never defeat Israel. You guys couldnt capture Kashmir from India in 70 years, lost the 1971 and 1999 Indo Pak war against India, how can you ever dream of fighting a much more powerful nation like Israel?

You are a funny guy or you can't read.

For last few years im researching on jewish from there start till now what i find is this nation is betrayal nation no one will get any good from thesee people but betrayal they vetrayed ALLAH and his PROPHETS thousand times

Lets come to topic
The jew is cobtrolling the world with money and these are only hand full why cant we work on hittler model snatch there money from these evils which is not even theres by force

Why cant we do mossad same as they killed our jihadis abroad without any fear and pressure of fear

As we all know the israelus are forcefully holding the palestanian land why islamic world from malaysia to turkey take on israel with all what we got i know USA will pressure or might sanction but im sure 52 armies airforces and navies of world USA wont dare tobite

And wevrestcassure world that there loan from jews will be zero after we kill these evils

If israel a tiny nation can do we can do it same with it matter of hours they will be on their knees

Reading the plots of shula cohen and El cohan i know our leaders lack the will can we deafeat israel as muslims

Why should we care?........israel has killed 0 Pakistanis why do we need animosity with them?.......I'm more concerned with defeating our REAL enemy india and getting revenge on the sikhs who massacred 1 million innocent Pakistanis in August 1947. The sikh religion and people are the biggest enemies of Pakistan and Pakistanis. The Jews and Israel ARE NOT. I would love for the ENTIRE sikh people and religion to be genocided and wiped off the face of the earth.

It cannot be defeated by ordinary people but will be defeated only by special army of ALLAH ALMIGHTY which will be formed near end of times
Bullshit! God is sick and tired of the Muslims wanting him to do their fighting..He has abandoned Saddam when he affixed his name without asking him , on the Iraqi flag! All the Muslim countries are a sellout but the few that are known...Israel has chosen his place well..among of the Arabs where it will be ever safe..luck at them now, battling each other who will be the first to drop its skivvies for Nathanyahu!

Why should we care?........israel has killed 0 Pakistanis why do we need animosity with them?.......I'm more concerned with defeating our REAL enemy india and getting revenge on the sikhs who massacred 1 million innocent Pakistanis in August 1947. The sikh religion and people are the biggest enemies of Pakistan and Pakistanis. The Jews and Israel ARE NOT. I would love for the ENTIRE sikh people and religion to be genocided and wiped off the face of the earth.
Pakistan, since Zhia, is Israeli ally...Zia armed the Afghan from Israeli arsenal..Both countries have a strong ties...even though informal...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom