What's new

How Can Israel be Defeated

your entitled to your opinion. dictators are placed and supported by western internationalist.
provide good alternative and why then may i ask u live in UK? You want best of both worlds.

Sharab pe ker kabhi bhi dobara thread shuru mat kerna.

Secondly, I have no doubts that one day we will crush Zionists(not Jews), but I am not happy about the times after that.
Without this struggle, at least I will die...
first learn to co-exist as muslims before going after others. make the world a better place than just fueling violence.

provide good alternative and why then may i ask u live in UK? You want best of both worlds.

first learn to co-exist as muslims before going after others. make the world a better place than just fueling violence.

i was born here. you just provided opinion nothing more.

They're going to have to be made citizens eventually. Again, just look at South Africa.
this is the only way unfortunately, there will be complete one state not two state eventually mark my words.

i was born here. you just provided opinion nothing more.
yes i find a lot of Uk muslims who visit us here having more hatred towards Isreal than we ever do here. Come to my town you will be very surprised how much support we have across moslem community to the point our graveyards are in the same place.

this is the only way unfortunately, there will be complete one state not two state eventually mark my words.

It's very possible that like the other Arabs who have assimilated into Israel, the Palestinians can live with them on good terms too. However, they will still be the dominant authority since they outnumber the Israelis.

For last few years im researching on jewish from there start till now what i find is this nation is betrayal nation no one will get any good from thesee people but betrayal they vetrayed ALLAH and his PROPHETS thousand times

Lets come to topic
The jew is cobtrolling the world with money and these are only hand full why cant we work on hittler model snatch there money from these evils which is not even theres by force

Why cant we do mossad same as they killed our jihadis abroad without any fear and pressure of fear

As we all know the israelus are forcefully holding the palestanian land why islamic world from malaysia to turkey take on israel with all what we got i know USA will pressure or might sanction but im sure 52 armies airforces and navies of world USA wont dare tobite

And wevrestcassure world that there loan from jews will be zero after we kill these evils

If israel a tiny nation can do we can do it same with it matter of hours they will be on their knees

Reading the plots of shula cohen and El cohan i know our leaders lack the will can we deafeat israel as muslims
By whom?
Isreali has friendly relationship with all Muslim countries bar a couple that have nothing to do with them geographically. It has good relationship with jordan, love with Egypt and brotherly relationship with saudi arabia. Syria is cool too now

Palestine is as an idea is now over ..its practically not possible as there is not even 5km of area where Israel doesnt has settlements

It's very possible that like the other Arabs who have assimilated into Israel, the Palestinians can live with them on good terms too. However, they will still be the dominant authority since they outnumber the Israelis.
yes but that is why there is friction internally within the isreali community in terms of assimmulation . population imbalance. Unfortunately I see that palestinians will be better off than under the lunatic hamas or plo.

o

yes i find a lot of Uk muslims who visit us here having more hatred towards Isreal than we ever do here. Come to my town you will be very surprised how much support we have across moslem community to the point our graveyards are in the same place.

I couldn't care less as if Talmudic jews care about us. They have no problem with usury, lending on interest making life misery for the world. They are not the original jews, they are European they do not belong in the middle east.
Rothschild has funded this chaos and proof is in the Balfour declaration.

o

I couldn't care less as if Talmudic jews care about us. They have no problem with usury, lending on interest making life misery for the world. They are not the original jews, they are European they do not belong in the middle east.
Rothschild has funded this chaos and proof is in the Balfour declaration.
pardon me friend, you need to take this up with the financial institutions not blame jews; sorry this is the same pretext used by Hitler and the Nazi party. This hoccus poccus mumbo jumbo has no reality; just a myth spun long time ago and you are holding to it.
Usury is long gone; there are usury acts across the world including UK. Please go and read up any financial law.

pardon me friend, you need to take this up with the financial institutions not blame jews; sorry this is the same pretext used by Hitler and the Nazi party. This hoccus poccus mumbo jumbo has no reality; just a myth spun long time ago and you are holding to it.
Usury is long gone; there are usury acts across the world including UK. Please go and read up any financial law.

i told you balfour declaration. why kill gaddafy? gold and silver curency, united states africa.
time and time again goyums like you keep saying it false its nonsense but history is telling a diff story.

hitler was his fav actor, nazi war machine could not a make a tank without help from corporation from usa that built up the nazi war machine.

like rubber tyres sent from usa to germany, ford car industry, igfarben rockfellers,
what about the transfer agreement?.

and so on. same with soviet union which was built up by usa/other corporations behind the scenes read major jordans diary and western technology and soviet economic development by professor antony sutton.

Correct ur knowledge we have half of kashmir taken from india

And of we cant defeat israel i think you should have eaten nuts in childhood

Israel can be defeated in matter of hours if one billion muslims start attacking israel ecen USA cant control talibans 1 billion muslim ummah can never be defeated we have rich history of defeateing 100 times bigger enemies mongols once invincible defeated by muslims spain was taken from christians jersulem from crusades so dont talk nonsense

We defeated india in 65

When did you defeat the mongols? Lol.
The Mongols under Hulaku Khan destroyed your beloved Abbasid Caliphate in 1258 and burned the grand library of Baghdad. Your Caliph Al Muhtasim was humiliated and was killed by trampling.

Dont forget the name of queen Isabella and King Ferdinand who reconquered Spain from the coward Ummayud Caliphate. Your Caliphs were literally turned into cry babies by the Christian forces who reconquered Spain.

Also Pakistan never won the 1965 war as it ended in a ceasefire. Out of the 4 Indo Pak wars, the 1947 and 1965 indo pak wars ended in a ceasefire sanctioned by the UN. The 1971 indo pak war was won by India after East Pakistan was liberated and the 1999 indo pak war was also won by India after the Indian army managed to destroy all the Pakistani soldiers who crossed the LOC.

Please read authentic history written by intellectuals. Your knowledge on history indicates that you may have studied in a madrassa and not a school. You need a history teacher and not an Imam who would indoctrinate you with bullshits.

At this moment, Israel cant be defeated as America is its bitch. Look at Saudi Arabia and other rich Arab countries. Instead of them being influential to seek just peace in Middle East, they are willingly becoming Israeli bitches to prove to America they will always be subordinate to American interests in the region.

Join me in saying no to antisemitism and bad conspiracy theories.
Thank you.... finally.

@Horus requesting closure to this thread. meaningless and filled with hate and uneducated conspiracies with no basis of reality.

By whom?
Isreali has friendly relationship with all Muslim countries bar a couple that have nothing to do with them geographically. It has good relationship with jordan, love with Egypt and brotherly relationship with saudi arabia. Syria is cool too now

Palestine is as an idea is now over ..its practically not possible as there is not even 5km of area where Israel doesnt has settlements
Not to mention palestinians themselves cannot co-exist they had to split into two seperate govts.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom