What's new

How Can Israel be Defeated

Well jews are so coward people they can be defeated but they blackmail and they have created network of cancer in states which lead the stated with leaders strings in jews hand and loan if billions to states so from all fronts these evil control the state polucy which favours them

If you look a jew how he lives he dont let his children do what he wants our children to do

These leeches corrupted every society with biological food and chemical in our every meal

Welll these leeches are not friend of any one and never will be in quran clearly written what we muslims are waiting for

If hitler dident kilked 4 million jews jyst think what tgey have done

Thank you sir hitler

Sharab pe ker kabhi bhi dobara thread shuru mat kerna.

Secondly, I have no doubts that one day we will crush Zionists(not Jews), but I am not happy about the times after that.
Without this struggle, at least I will die...
sharab pena ka kam hoga apka ainda sharab pee kar yahoodiyo ka side na lena

Already done:
That's only 2700 KM, your air distance is over 3000.
They're going to end up destroying themselves. The Palestinians are not going anywhere, and Israel isn't going to allow a two-state solution to occur, so the Palestinians are going to have to be integrated into Israel just like how the South Africans had to integrate the native Africans into their society. Since Palestinians outnumber the Israelis, they're eventually going to end up being the ones that run Israel.
I'm pretty sure the Israelis have anticipated that. :lol:

USAF and IAF can take on entire Muslim Airforce .. as long as US is super power there is no winning over Israel
USAF might not be needed... the US NAVY AIR FORCE might be enough lol...

That's wishful thinking.

No, it's a logical deduction. If Israel goes after a one-state solution, then the Palestinians will eventually get equal rights just like the Africans did in South Africa. That will result in it's collapse. The only way to prevent that is with a two-state solution, and even then, the Palestinians will probably keep on fighting until they regain control over their lost land.

No, it's a logical deduction. If Israel goes after a one-state solution, then the Palestinians will eventually get equal rights just like the Africans did in South Africa. That will result in it's collapse. The only way to prevent that is with a two-state solution, and even then, the Palestinians will probably keep on fighting until they regain control over their lost land.
Who told you the Palestinians would be citizens?

1. Rothschild central bank and usury/paper money printed to be banned
2.george Soros democrazy funding groups to be named and banned
3. Rockefeller burning in hell - ban GMO, vaccines
4. ban all western corporations they have links to uncle Roths/and the fellers.

introduce barter and gold and silver coins or setup own digital money/paper print debt free and no usury.

expose operation talpiot

You're beating a dead horse. This is nth thread on the same topic. At this point, you can't beat Israel. By you, if you mean Pakistan. Simply because it's a waste of time and resource, you gain nothing, other than a bad name for complicated the issue further. If you mean the Muslim world, then apart from Iran (that too indirectly) I don't see anyone doing much against Israel on a direct front. As seen, Israel is slowly making friends in the Arab world.

Instead of thinking about destroying, think about how you can find a solution to the problem.
This hoccus poccus about jewish conspiracy which was eminated long time ago continues to make the rounds. Then mullah brigade does a great round table dance on palestinians while being quiet on attrocities in Burma, Darfur, Yemen to name the least. This hoccus pocus is bad. How many moslems have been killed by fellow moslems, similarly one can say the same steroetypical statement that all moslems are jihadis hell bent of destroying everyone else.... and they do a good job at it.
People dont like to see the mirror at themselves and say are we human beings first. They fail to read holy books and understand; but the first statements in the Quran is 'read, in the name of thy lord'. Which means, get educated. Alas, that has been completely missed.
Once education is there, this bs conspiracies die but when there is no education, you get half baked lunatics who are already at the fringes beating their drums.
As for beating Isreal, all the arabs armies were castrated long ago. completely impotent. the only brave thing they could do was to gang up on the poor yemeni civilians. and this great starter of this thread does not want to point the finger of start to lead a protest march on a Saudi consulate (I dont use the word Kingdom... they are donkeys put there by colonial powers) to say enough is enough on the attrocities against the poor.
Forget the palestinians - we know there is injustice; focus on the millions who are on the verge of starvation right now in Yemen. That is not hoccus pocus but reality from Donkey Salman and his crony prostititutes Sisi and others who ganged up.
First get your own house in order.

1. Rothschild central bank and usury/paper money printed to be banned
2.george Soros democrazy funding groups to be named and banned
3. Rockefeller burning in hell - ban GMO, vaccines
4. ban all western corporations they have links to uncle Roths/and the fellers.

introduce barter and gold and silver coins or setup own digital money/paper print debt free and no usury.

expose operation talpiot
Excellent scarcasm.
I would add.. removal of all the self titular dictators of the arab worlds, education to the masses

This hoccus poccus about jewish conspiracy which was eminated long time ago continues to make the rounds. Then mullah brigade does a great round table dance on palestinians while being quiet on attrocities in Burma, Darfur, Yemen to name the least. This hoccus pocus is bad. How many moslems have been killed by fellow moslems, similarly one can say the same steroetypical statement that all moslems are jihadis hell bent of destroying everyone else.... and they do a good job at it.
People dont like to see the mirror at themselves and say are we human beings first. They fail to read holy books and understand; but the first statements in the Quran is 'read, in the name of thy lord'. Which means, get educated. Alas, that has been completely missed.
Once education is there, this bs conspiracies die but when there is no education, you get half baked lunatics who are already at the fringes beating their drums.
As for beating Isreal, all the arabs armies were castrated long ago. completely impotent. the only brave thing they could do was to gang up on the poor yemeni civilians. and this great starter of this thread does not want to point the finger of start to lead a protest march on a Saudi consulate (I dont use the word Kingdom... they are donkeys put there by colonial powers) to say enough is enough on the attrocities against the poor.
Forget the palestinians - we know there is injustice; focus on the millions who are on the verge of starvation right now in Yemen. That is not hoccus pocus but reality from Donkey Salman and his crony prostititutes Sisi and others who ganged up.
First get your own house in order.

Excellent scarcasm.
I would add.. removal of all the self titular dictators of the arab worlds, education to the masses

your entitled to your opinion. dictators are placed and supported by western internationalist.

For last few years im researching on jewish from there start till now what i find is this nation is betrayal nation no one will get any good from thesee people but betrayal they vetrayed ALLAH and his PROPHETS thousand times

Lets come to topic
The jew is cobtrolling the world with money and these are only hand full why cant we work on hittler model snatch there money from these evils which is not even theres by force

Why cant we do mossad same as they killed our jihadis abroad without any fear and pressure of fear

As we all know the israelus are forcefully holding the palestanian land why islamic world from malaysia to turkey take on israel with all what we got i know USA will pressure or might sanction but im sure 52 armies airforces and navies of world USA wont dare tobite

And wevrestcassure world that there loan from jews will be zero after we kill these evils

If israel a tiny nation can do we can do it same with it matter of hours they will be on their knees

Reading the plots of shula cohen and El cohan i know our leaders lack the will can we deafeat israel as muslims
In the 1967 Arab Israel war, Israel defeated 4 muslim nations which are Iraq, Syria, Egypt and Jordan in just 6 days.

No muslim nation can ever defeat Israel.

Not stupidity at all, it is a simple and fair question/problem which stupid people aren't able to answer and solve.
Pakistan needs to re-visit this question as Israel is indirectly threatening Pakistan's security and renegading on deals after deals agreed with the Palestinians and international community.Our goal should be to help the Palestinians defend themselves with full military training and technology transfer.
Pakistan can never defeat Israel. You guys couldnt capture Kashmir from India in 70 years, lost the 1971 and 1999 Indo Pak war against India, how can you ever dream of fighting a much more powerful nation like Israel?

For last few years im researching on jewish from there start till now what i find is this nation is betrayal nation no one will get any good from thesee people but betrayal they vetrayed ALLAH and his PROPHETS thousand times

Lets come to topic
The jew is cobtrolling the world with money and these are only hand full why cant we work on hittler model snatch there money from these evils which is not even theres by force

Why cant we do mossad same as they killed our jihadis abroad without any fear and pressure of fear

As we all know the israelus are forcefully holding the palestanian land why islamic world from malaysia to turkey take on israel with all what we got i know USA will pressure or might sanction but im sure 52 armies airforces and navies of world USA wont dare tobite

And wevrestcassure world that there loan from jews will be zero after we kill these evils

If israel a tiny nation can do we can do it same with it matter of hours they will be on their knees

Reading the plots of shula cohen and El cohan i know our leaders lack the will can we deafeat israel as muslims
The cost [which we will have to pay] is not worth the effort.

Peaceful co-existence is the way forward.

They're going to end up destroying themselves. The Palestinians are not going anywhere, and Israel isn't going to allow a two-state solution to occur, so the Palestinians are going to have to be integrated into Israel just like how the South Africans had to integrate the native Africans into their society. Since Palestinians outnumber the Israelis, they're eventually going to end up being the ones that run Israel.

Already done:

iu
They (Israel) have deployed a state-of-the-art ARROW 3 defense system to counter ballistic missiles, in 2017.

FYI: http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...n-sam-fired-at-israeli-jets-following-strikes

ARROW 3 interceptors are incredibly maneuverable, capable of neutralizing maneuverable threats.

In the 1967 Arab Israel war, Israel defeated 4 muslim nations which are Iraq, Syria, Egypt and Jordan in just 6 days.

No muslim nation can ever defeat Israel.

Pakistan can never defeat Israel. You guys couldnt capture Kashmir from India in 70 years, lost the 1971 and 1999 Indo Pak war against India, how can you ever dream of fighting a much more powerful nation like Israel?
Correct ur knowledge we have half of kashmir taken from india

And of we cant defeat israel i think you should have eaten nuts in childhood

Israel can be defeated in matter of hours if one billion muslims start attacking israel ecen USA cant control talibans 1 billion muslim ummah can never be defeated we have rich history of defeateing 100 times bigger enemies mongols once invincible defeated by muslims spain was taken from christians jersulem from crusades so dont talk nonsense

We defeated india in 65

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom