What's new

How Americans view other countries: Gallup Poll

Israel +68%
Palestine -70%

That's bull and we all know it.

Average American doesn't know what "an" Israel even is. Let alone Palestine.

Lolz, how is Canada on top of this list... If you go by what they say in Southpark, people in America hate Canada... :P

I smell a rat... xD

Come on everyone loves Canadians only thing Americans cant understand is how come their so darn nice to everyone, (Note: this excludeds anyone from Quebec ) Not liking Canadians is as bad as not liking fluffy kittens.
cute_kitten.jpg

I don't think any country in the world has a problem with Canada. :D

Well we have a land dispute with the Danes (of all people) and we have a love hate thing with America and Americans. We think they're dumb and ignorant (and a bit right winged), and they think we're primitive and irrelevant.

The poll basically mirrors American media coverage so, effectively, this is a snapshot of American media.

If it fulfills some Indians' desperate desire for validation, wunderbar!

Pakistani Nationalist..Dear Pak Nationalist sense of humor is when you talk related to the topic i fail to understand connection between raymond and Canada it was a lame joke..

Canada as a largest US export/Import partner and the current gOVT being Yes Sir to US other than that Canadian govts had their policies independent from US influence..Read the history of US invasion of Canada and massive defeat by the hands of British troops/Canadian man forces repelling there is the bitter reality that still bites US and the hate is pretty much hidden.

Pakistani Nationalist..Dear Pak Nationalist sense of humor is when you talk related to the topic i fail to understand connection between raymond and Canada it was a lame joke..

I think he was talking about the TV comedy sitcom "Everybody loves Raymond" featuring the comedian Raymond Barone.

Congrats to indians!

Now americans like u......:rofl:

LOL ... Colonial mentality.

Did you posted some thing similar on the thread where Chinese were celebrating being important to Americans in another poll? If you didn't, look up the thread in pdf and share your expert opinion...

Did you posted some thing similar on the thread where Chinese were celebrating being important to Americans in another poll? If you didn't, look up the thread in pdf and share your expert opinion...

That would be an excellent argument, if it was true.

That would be an excellent argument, if it was true.

I saw our friend CD bragging about it in one other thread.. Obviously he seems to think that this is some kind of achievement for you guys...

Back
Top Bottom