What's new

How Americans view other countries: Gallup Poll

Who exactly did they survey? Like where did they source their sample from, cause I doubt if common American public knows about the existence of the Palestinian Authority.

I was completely surprised that 68% of americans are in favble opinion of israel.

So still inferiority complex going on? Who cares how americans look at other countries?

And the remaining 20% would be those whose jobs have been 'Bangalored'. :lol:

It is because massive medias in US televisions to influence minds of individuals.

We shouldn't take this favorability polls seriously. After 2015, this polls will change dramatically.

poll.bmp

BBC_ViewsCountries_Mar07_graph1.jpg

egypt+poll.png

I really don't care how US people look at Canada or any country for that matter.

You dont care.. but the thread is about how they care..

Consider this... you walk into a bar in LA, ....when they realise you are from canada, 92 people out of the 100 sitting in the bar will say.. hi buddy care for a bloody mary .. just 6 guys will be giving u a stare..

But if u say u are from north korea or Iran , most guys there will give u a stare and make u a bloody mary..and the rest of the 10 people who are favorable will call 911 or an ambulance.. its simple .. u see..

Back
Top Bottom