What's new

How Americans view other countries: Gallup Poll

The paranoid tickings of a sick mind. Slippery grasp on reality. Everything is an innuendo. Everything has hidden meaning.

Don't act as a saint now..he used the same poll results to take a dig at another country in several other threads..

Don't act as a saint now..he used the same poll results to take a dig at another country in several other threads..

So even you yourself are abandoning the argument of "he was bragging". One is completely unrelated to the other. You do realize that right?

So even you yourself are abandoning the argument of "he was bragging". One is completely unrelated to the other. You do realize that right?

Well, I will not use the the poll to take a dig against anybody else if I don't agree with it.. what appeared from his constant use of the poll, was that he was particularly happy about it and believe me It will appear the same to any sane mind... BTW, that's it from my side on this.. I just wanted to show how big hypocrite few people are...

what appeared from his constant use of the poll, was that he was particularly happy about it and believe me It will appear the same to any sane mind... BTW, that's it from my side on this.. I just wanted to show how big hypocrite few people are... Bye and Good night!!

I heard somewhere crazy people don't realize that they are insane.

If a poll shows other country people don't like us
people here say,no one gives a damn about india, no one likes us

if another poll shows that other country people like us then
people here say we have colonial metality..
Its shows their paronia towards india :lol:

Here I am. :D

Just like I said before, India is seen as unimportant.

My dear CD!

So it's not only economics and vocab you're weak at, evidently reading comprehension is also not your forte.

You clearly could not comprehend that even important things can be evil.

Just like Hitler.

And yet again you make the mistake of the 'unimportant'. :D

Anyways, I made my point. Next time, think before you lie for you're not the smartest guy on the planet. There are smarter people present.

Oh and honey, don't even bother to reply. :wave:

^^^ You asked for my opinion specifically, and I gave it to you. :D

I think that India should have waited ten more years before it started bragging about everything. This is far too soon.

And even in ten years, there is no guarantee that India would be able to sustain a high growth rate, due to poor infrastructure and corruption.

A little patience goes a long way.

^^^ You asked for my opinion specifically, and I gave it to you. :D

I think that India should have waited ten more years before it started bragging about everything. This is far too soon.

And even in ten years, there is no guarantee that India would be able to sustain a high growth rate, due to poor infrastructure and corruption.

A little patience goes a long way.

Hitler didn't start killing Jews because he thought them unimportant. He thought they were too powerful so he did think them important.

Perhaps you should read up on history if you're going to be making that kind of accusation.

Back
Top Bottom