What's new

72 per cent Americans view India favourably: Poll

Speaking for myself, I view India in a mainly positive view. Would like to travel there one day in the near future. Unlike some bellicose hyper-nationalists here, I won't paint an entire culture/ethnicity of people with a broad brush. Just like I would hope people wouldn't assume that all Americans think and act the same.
So you want to see how poverty looks like?? :azn:

Seems right. It just shows the diplomatic fuss didn't even show up on most people's radar.

I am surprised Israel is still holding a good position. But maybe it is because they held back on the Iran issue (not that they wanted to) and people gave them some slack.

As for the Canadians...you win that hockey game and you'll be taking the express elevator to the basement...you've been warned!! ;)

Seems right. It just shows the diplomatic fuss didn't even show up on most people's radar.

I am surprised Israel is still holding a good position. But maybe it is because they held back on the Iran issue (not that they wanted to) and people gave them some slack.

As for the Canadians...you win that hockey game and you'll be taking the express elevator to the basement...you've been warned!! ;)

Watch us win again. Did you watch how we teased you in Women's Gold and destroyed America in the last 3 minutes? Feb 20, never forget.

We all know American's IQ.
b32f9d03f029e64befe62815db923466545a1b766722bd834d55b5619cd3f171.jpg

The way Americans portray South Asians in the USA is disgusting. Pakistanis portrayed as Terrorists and Indians as nerds and dorks with ridiculously strong accents. Indians in America need to grow some balls like there UK and Canadian counterparts.

Back
Top Bottom