What's new

Hospitality For The World, Hostility Against Pakistani Women Cricket Team

All these cricket clubs are loaded with money - their guest houses are like five star hotel only - so dont worry no one will dare touch your players esp. female ones .

I doubt it as it is coming from a country labeled as SECULAR RAPISTS COUNTRY..Who likes to have fun inserting rods inside women on their capital roads while having snacks and whisky...

for educated one's only
734870_537058432982130_218845376_n.jpg

Sir, I consider myself educated.... and if you could translate...... thanks in advance...

All these cricket clubs are loaded with money - their guest houses are like five star hotel only - so dont worry no one will dare touch your players esp. female ones .

Don't know about others but I have a full faith in Indian security forces, at least I am not worried about the threats to Pakistani players. It's not about standards of the clubs, neither about the security - it's about ghettoizing a certain team! The same security could have been provided to them in hotels!

Could be my bad! Watched the IBN video, there was no such an entrance..

I wonder if there are similar clubs in the vicinity of Mumbai stadium? There were reports that hotels in Cuttack refused to host the team, is it true?

Right wing protesters warned the hotel staff , there are no reports of refusal.

Mumbai is a city with highest influence of right wing groups.

I doubt it as it is coming from a country labeled as SECULAR RAPISTS COUNTRY..Who likes to have fun inserting rods inside women on their capital roads while having snacks and whisky...

You are generalizing things too much - there are people like that everywhere.

Don't know about others but I have a full faith in Indian security forces, at least I am not worried about the threats to Pakistani players. It's not about standards of the clubs, neither about the security - it's about ghettoizing a certain team! The same security could have been provided to them in hotels!

From what i understand the hotels got scared by the threats - there are lot of things happening in the background that the media dont report - i have seen this happen a lot in tamil nadu - even very neutral media houses dont always tell the whole story .

Right wing protesters warned the hotel staff , there are no reports of refusal.

Mumbai is a city with highest influence of right wing groups.

Yeah, for very reasons ICC opted for Cuttack! Now, what is the use of a change in venue? Team and native authorities are still facing similar challenges! Same arrangements, a clubhouse, could have been made in Mumbai!

From what i understand the hotels got scared by the threats - there are lot of things happening in the background that the media dont report - i have seen this happen a lot in tamil nadu - even very neutral media houses dont always tell the whole story .

Kudos for your understanding! At least you recognized the hotel factor!

I think you people must appreciate miss Sana Meer's statement that she passed before media (IBN), it was quite down to earth!

What can ICC do here? They can't bar India right now for just that. But Pakistan should post formal protest to ICC.
bhai mere,u should first have a luk at the club house video posted in the first page
the accomodation is quite good
by the way pakistan lost their 2nd practice match by 4 wickets :thinktank:

bhai mere,u should first have a luk at the club house video posted in the first page
the accomodation is quite good
by the way pakistan lost their 2nd practice match by 4 wickets :thinktank:

Are you suggesting that if a team loses it must be shifted to a club? :lol:

Indian team lost to Australia in a practice match, have they been shifted to a similar club in Mumbai? :undecided:

Are you suggesting that if a team loses it must be shifted to a club? :lol:

Indian team lost to Australia in a practice match, have they been shifted to a similar club in Mumbai? :undecided:

no...not like that,i was just informing u regarding the match
on topic
the accomodation is quite good...not as gud as a 5 star hotel,still it is not that bad as u guys are posting here :pop:

ICC is in pocket of book makers, who come from hind.

Worst part is these women have to bear the biased umpiring, which is always promised for Pakistan.

Cheap tactics to discourage the team morale, typical slum dog mentality of hindus...
biased upmiring???

on topic
the accomodation is quite good...not as gud as a 5 star hotel,still it is not that bad as u guys are posting here :pop:

biased upmiring???
you guys dont understand its not about quality of accomodation its about humiliation..How india would have felt if her team was made to stay on the false pretext of security in a stadium in pakistan while all other teams enjoyed 5 star hotels...Security is always a concern in a 3rd world place like india but if yu guys can protect yr VIP's why cant our team you recently managed that with our men team right now this drama is just staged to humiliate Pak due to recent border flare up..nothin else..

on topic

Looks you haven't gone through the thread! Sir, majority is complaining about the ghettoization, not about rating of the club!

So it has air-conditioning and everything? Why did the news item say they were staying at a stadium? :blink:
Do you have pictures of their accommodations. Also the hotels are now going to fear a few terrorists? I do not think that is the best way to proceed but do post pictures of the accommodations if you have any.
Are bhai mere, you really think Protestors are terrorists. The best they can do is dig the damn pitch and block the traffic. You do know we are Baniya. Pitch and traffic jam will cost a lot. :D

App ko yeh aik bhooli bhatki video tau mil gai lakin woh videos aur links nahi millay jahan Indian media nay Pakistan ke bare mein kaseeday perhhay hein! There are numerous circles in Indian media (in fact overwhelming majority), both in electronic and in print who always talk/write BS about Pakistan.Pakistani media sirf medical help per he nahi balkay aur bhi bohat issues per chup hay, it almost remained mum on recent LOC incidents. BTW Pakistani media does illuminate medical facilities that Pakistani patients avail in India, you should do some research.
LOC incident par aap chup nahin the. Sab Qadri ke piche pagal the. Even Quetta ko bhi thoda coverage mila. And India media kam se kam Hinduon aur Muslims ko openly Gaali nahin deta.

I have done research, Its just Alternate Media like PKKH that always post to bash India. Same is the behavior of Pakistani posters who are creating too much Hype.

If it would have bene some other country, no one would have said anything.

Just like Shahrukh Khan incident got so famous that all Pakistanis jumped on us whereas no one discussed 78 Dead Bodies found in Syria in a river with their hands tied back. All are targeting us for Muslim card.

I am talking of this too much Hype creation over every single thing.

Back
Top Bottom