What's new

Hospitality For The World, Hostility Against Pakistani Women Cricket Team

The hotels are 30 KM away, its not a question of providing security at hotels alone, infact its about providing security on roads for 60 km daily.

The new accomodation is next to stadium, how is that bad from any angle?

This is a better point I believe.

Do you know the entire details? I do not.

The hotels are 30 KM away, its not a question of providing security at hotels alone, infact its about providing security on roads for 60 km daily.

The new accomodation is next to stadium, how is that bad from any angle?

Lastly, the switch was made with PCB in the loop, how is that insulting or humiliating? I'm going to assume reasonable grounds were provided to PCB and PCB agreed, why are we assuming otherwise, because a hateful blog like PKKH says so??

No, I don't have any info of my own, I am quoting media reports.

Again sir, if the distance between the stadium and the hotel was the fret then let me say Cuttack was a bad choice. If a club or a hotel in the vicinity of the stadium was the only solution then the change in the venue doesn't make any sense. I am sure such clubs are available near all the cricket stadiums of India, including Mumbai..

You didn't answer my question! What would have you felt if it was team India instead of team Pakistan?

Miss meer in her interview made a nice statement, it does say a lot if you analyze it honestly..

@Emmie I don't have anything to say anymore.

I know self-criticism is equal to self-strangulation.. Crux is we can identify faults in others but cannot identify faults in ourselves!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know self-criticism is equal to self-strangulation.. Crux is we can identify faults in others but cannot identify false in ourselves!
Go to first page of this thread. I was the among the first one to condemn this move. But I am somewhat satisfied with practical solution made.

Here in India, a movie is banned because few Muslims protested even when Censor Board cleared it. Pakistanis are getting better treatment than Indian Hindu actor.

Go to first page of this thread. I was the among the first one to condemn this move. But I am somewhat satisfied with practical solution made.

Here in India, a movie is banned because few Muslims protested even when Censor Board cleared it. Pakistanis are getting better treatment than Indian Hindu actor.

How exactly can you draw analogy between Pakistani team and ban on a Indian movie in India! If it's about treating then you have set certain standards, a standard (low) for your Hindu country-fellows associated with that film, a standard (intermediate) for a Pakistani cricket team and a standard (high) for others participating teams.

How exactly can you draw analogy between Pakistani team and ban on a Indian movie in India! If it's about treating then you have set certain standards, a standard (low) for your Hindu country-fellows associated with that film, a standard (intermediate) for a Pakistani cricket team and a standard (high) for others participating teams.
I am telling how this govt. behave.

As for other countries and Pakistan, they don't cut our soldiers' heads. Kindly see the reason behind the protest.

I am telling how this govt. behave.

As for other countries and Pakistan, they don't cut our soldiers' heads. Kindly see the reason behind the protest.

Are you suggesting government must address to the concerns of the protesters? BTW Government of India/state has nothing to do with the ban on the film. If I am not mistaken it was the court verdict?

Again beheading! Why do you always forget that you killed a couple of Pakistani soldiers too? I would rather argue it was the hosting side that started all this mess.. I won't go into further details as thread in its spirit has nothing to do with LOC incident..

Are you suggesting government must address to the concerns of the protesters? BTW Government of India/state has nothing to do with the ban on the film. If I am not mistaken it was the court verdict?Again beheading! Why do you always forget that you killed a couple of Pakistani soldiers too? I would rather argue it was the hosting side that started all this mess.. I won't go into further details as thread in its spirit has nothing to do with LOC incident..
It was banned by District Collector.

And yes, government has to reply to protestors. Its Democracy.

If they become violent, Govt. should take action.

Did Shiv Sena or other protestors ever attacked Pakistani player or even tried to attack them ? They are just protesting and govt. took precautionary measure.

Best way to minimize any one getting hurt, avoid any type of confrontation.

And thread is based on Protest against LOC Incident.

Mate, I never said Cuttack was not safe for Pakistani team! Waise kya faida, despite of being safe it does not offer accommodation in a hotel.

In my view it is far better for ladies to stay in Odisha hotel club house than a hotel. This club house is offering every facility they offer in Hotel plus security is tight and very close to stadium.

@KRAIT I agree with you we should have called our team back and its a bad decision on PCB part but btw what has changed since our team came and thrash yours few weeks back yu gave them all the security in their hotels...Why cant now ? The only thing that has changed is that LOC flare up nuthing else so just admit yu guys as usual are playing dirty games to humiliate PAK in any way ..

@KRAIT I agree with you we should have called our team back and its a bad decision on PCB part but btw what has changed since our team came and thrash yours few weeks back yu gave them all the security in their hotels...Why cant now ? The only thing that has changed is that LOC flare up nuthing else so just admit yu guys as usual are playing dirty games to humiliate PAK in any way ..
The only thing that has changed, IS THE WHOLE REASON OF PROTEST.

Go read some comics. You are not mature enough to discuss this as you can't see the basic reason of whole protest.

India which can not Provide security to Single team
how can it save Indian minorities from Hindu extremist
Pakistan can't handle Karachi, how can they handle Kashmir. :azn:

It was banned by District Collector.

And yes, government has to reply to protestors. Its Democracy.

If they become violent, Govt. should take action.

Did Shiv Sena or other protestors ever attacked Pakistani player or even tried to attack them ? They are just protesting and govt. took precautionary measure.

Best way to minimize any one getting hurt, avoid any type of confrontation.

And thread is based on Protest against LOC Incident.

District collector means bureaucracy, not the elected government intrinsically!

Anyway point taken! Since you believe government has to respond to the demands of Shiv Sena and other similar contingents, so I am left with no reason to extend my arguments further. Deport the team, case closed.

In my view it is far better for ladies to stay in Odisha hotel club house than a hotel. This club house is offering every facility they offer in Hotel plus security is tight and very close to stadium.

Sir, I have stated so many times on this thread that it is not about the luxury of the clubhouse, neither it is about the security. I have faith in Indian security forces, they can absolutely provide inviolable security, no doubt about that. My point is very simple, the same security arrangement could have been made in some hotels too..

Sir, I have stated so many times on this thread that it is not about the luxury of the clubhouse, neither it is about the security. I have faith in Indian security forces, they can absolutely provide inviolable security, no doubt about that. My point is very simple, the same security arrangement could have been made in some hotels too..

Mate I think it is related to Intelligence inputs.

It is unfortunate that this treatment is being meted out to the women's cricket team. I mean how can someone stay in a stadium. Does anyone have pictures of the insides of the stadium?

Its not living in the stadium but a full fledged club house attached to the stadium. There is full video of the facilities which I can say are much better than what is given to your team anywhere in Pakistan. Look at it and then comment. I know you will see what I mean when you look at the video.

Karan last time you posted incorrect statistics in this matter-I don't remember if it was you or someone else. Pakistan has an extremely minimal rate of rape as claimed by government, Aurat Foundation claims otherwise but the rate they suggest too is low:
Show me the backup to 1.69 figure.. And we know how reliable Pakistan govt claims are.. But still, show me the backup.. And the Aurat foundation has shown the figures based on Police reports only...

Is the only thing you are interested in is rape?

Not me.. Its your Pakistani brethren who can't go 2 sentences without talking rape

They can't respect their own women,they are leading in gender murder of girls and rapes

Back
Top Bottom