What's new

Hospitality For The World, Hostility Against Pakistani Women Cricket Team

Why are some of you shmucks bringing up security in Pakistan (which is currently a country at war) when the discussion is related to something different?

By the way they already thrashed India as did their male counterparts. It's really not so complicated but then again PCB is a spineless bunch that don't care about the dignity of their athletes. If they did, a fully fueled aircraft would have brought them home and we wouldn't be debating about it on PDF

It's such a joke when these baniyas talk about Islamist motivated extremism but then remain deaf dumb and mute regarding extremists in their own forsaken country who can issue threats openly and harass even Indian citizens (celebs, hotel owners and what have you). Even our third rate diplomats who we deploy there can't even go to literary festivals in Jaipur.

The govt, the PCB only care about themselves and not the people. No new development there.

It was Congress which broke Pakistan and it was BJP which came with Lahore Bus. Just look at the history. :D

RAW flourished under Congress rule. Pakistanis should be the last people to support Congress.

we didnt even need to respond in kind to that witch indira's shenanigans....a Sardar nationalist took care of her for us.

as for BJP -- the informed Pakistani probably has negative feelings. Most of them saffrons look backwards and act backwards --while they spit venom and use vote-bank politics to villify Muslims. But that's your own problem not ours --and bilaterally speaking what i said holds - "you know what you get"

@Abu Zolfiqar Because

Pakistani drew comparison and said this wouldn't happen in Pakistan.

They are bringing Rape and Security of Women in India

They also said that India bow down to "terrorists". They are protestors from Hard liners. All they do is shout and dig pitches.

India acted after informing and agreement with PCB to shift the players. The Players are also happy. You guys are making such a huge fuss.

They called Secular Rapist Country and All Indians are Saffron Terrorists.

Should I go on ?

As for off topics and what not, Kindly look who started what.

This is what happen when every Tom Dick and Harry in India is being discussed. Too much bias recently.

Indians are fed up of this and resorting to extreme posts. People have been asking me why I have been too much critical. Well what choice do I have ? Even reporting and PMing the Mod is not working. Banned Topic threads are opened and discussed throughout the day but surprisingly all Mods can't see it but see one thread against Pakistan.

A Beard of Indian Muslim was discussed to 27 pages, ISI agent getting 5 Lakhs thread got closed with only 2 pages.

I am not complaining. I am telling why Indians are getting hostile. We don't have Mods and I don't ask for Indian Mod, we rely on Pakistani Moderators. Will you raise the issue ? Coz Mods aren't even listening to me or any Indian.

People are talking of Hospitality of Indians, how about some hospitality for Indian Members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are some of you shmucks bringing up security in Pakistan (which is currently a country at war) when the discussion is related to something different?

Because some Pakistani shmucks brought that up first..If you want to dish it then dont cry me a river when you get it back.

By the way they already thrashed India as did their male counterparts. It's really not so complicated but then again PCB is a spineless bunch that don't care about the dignity of their athletes. If they did, a fully fueled aircraft would have brought them home and we wouldn't be debating about it on PDF
You get what you deserve.. Since you got the spineless PCB, well.. ;)

It's such a joke when these baniyas talk about Islamist motivated extremism but then remain deaf dumb and mute regarding extremists in their own forsaken country who can issue threats openly and harass even Indian citizens (celebs, hotel owners and what have you). Even our third rate diplomats who we deploy there can't even go to literary festivals in Jaipur.

The govt, the PCB only care about themselves and not the people. No new development there.

Its pathetic when educated Pakistanis like you compare a mass protest (even if unfair) to a suicide bomber who blows up innocents or someone who lines up a particular sect and shoots them.. No wonder there are so many of the 2nd kind in your country...

People are talking of Hospitality of Indians, how about some hospitality for Indian Members.[/B]
11 thousand posts and you still have this false hope.. Man, you are like Indian govt who expects Pakistan to act of 26/11 plotters in Pakistan :D

@Abu Zolfiqar Because

Indians are fed up of this and resorting to extreme posts. People have been asking me why I have been too much critical. Well what choice do I have ? Even reporting and PMing the Mod is not working. Banned Topic threads are opened and discussed throughout the day but surprisingly all Mods can't see it but see one thread against Pakistan.

A Beard of Indian Muslim was discussed to 27 pages, ISI agent getting 5 Lakhs thread got closed with only 2 pages.

I am not complaining. I am telling why Indians are getting hostile. We don't have Mods and I don't ask for Indian Mod, we rely on Pakistani Moderators. Will you raise the issue ? Coz Mods aren't even listening to me or any Indian.

People are talking of Hospitality of Indians, how about some hospitality for Indian Members.

Those are valid points.

Cool down mate :cheers:

I'm not a moderator man, you're asking the wrong guy here! I'm just an average Joe.

But i will say that this topic has NOTHING to do with rapes in South Asia or bomb blasts in Pakistan.

Not a single one of us has control over what the govts do or what course of action they should take. We can discuss options or other hypothetical and that's just about all we can do.

KRAIT you know i respect you; we seldom agree with eachother but yeah fine, no big deal. You should go see how indians talk about Pakistanis and Muslims on their forums (which need not be named). At least here there is a semblance of order; flaming/troll/racist rants are reported and go deleted....and that includes even messages I have relayed onto this forum

@Abu Zolfiqar Sir, the whole protest is based on LOC incident. The hype created is not worthy. I left Indian Forum because people were posting for one side only. I am on PDF because of you guys. Because of Rational people across the border. Who don't go personal and generalize entire country. Who speak for me when I am right and their compatriots are wrong.

You know MODS, Admins better than me. I have been for just 1 year. I was just telling to you why this sudden increase in hostility in forum. I have no problem discussing the Indian issues with Rational Members from Pakistan.

Lets leave this off topic discussion.

P.S. Feeling is mutual. :tup:

I'll convey your concerns to Webby.

Yes things get heated here sometimes, but what can ya do. We all become emotional when deep in heated debates.

This is pure propaganda, Pakistani womens cricket team is allocated Odisha cricket club house which has excellent facilities.

Ain't they accommodated in stadium prison..??????? Barabati Stadium Cuttack!!!!

This is pure propaganda, Pakistani womens cricket team is allocated Odisha cricket club house which has excellent facilities.

AFP - Pakistan's women cricketers, in India for the World Cup, are staying in a stadium clubhouse instead of a hotel for security reasons.

The entire squad is living in the clubhouse of the Barabati stadium in the eastern city of Cuttack, where Pakistan are due to play their matches in the eight-nation tournament starting on Thursday.

"I can confirm the team is staying at the Barabati stadium," an ICC spokeswoman told AFP from Cuttack.

"The ICC considered all options and the best security for the teams, and we have chosen to use the Barabati stadium clubhouse."

Cuttack was added as a last-minute venue after the right-wing nationalist Shiv Sena party threatened to disrupt Pakistan's matches in Mumbai, where the entire tournament was originally scheduled to be played.

Matches in group B -- featuring Pakistan, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa -- were shunted to Cuttack, where Pakistan will remain if they qualify for the second round.

But the Pakistani team will still have to travel to Mumbai if they make the final at the Brabourne stadium on February 17.

Pakistan team manager Ayesha Ashar said the entire squad was happy with the arrangements made at the Barabati stadium.

"The arrangements are more like we get in Pakistan," Ashar was quoted as saying by the Press Trust of India news agency. "We are happy with the facilities provided to us by the organisers."

Pakistan open their campaign against Australia at the Barabati stadium on Friday.

http://www.france24.com/en/20130129-pakistan-womens-cricket-team-sleep-stadium

Talk about being delusional !

Waise the girls should have been provided a good hotel at par wth facilities provided to others. Atleast this much courtesy we can show. Damn these assholes.
By the way.. the facilities at the stadium are not that bad.. too bad they won't be able to visit Bhubaneshwar.. would have been fun.

If it would had been happened in Pakistan then what would the reaction of yours...?????????????

I'll convey your concerns to Webby.

Yes things get heated here sometimes, but what can ya do. We all become emotional when deep in heated debates.

But to your credit you have mellowed down a lot after getting the blue tag. At least the racist slurs have stopped it seems.

AFP - Pakistan's women cricketers, in India for the World Cup, are staying in a stadium clubhouse instead of a hotel for security reasons.

The entire squad is living in the clubhouse of the Barabati stadium in the eastern city of Cuttack, where Pakistan are due to play their matches in the eight-nation tournament starting on Thursday.

"I can confirm the team is staying at the Barabati stadium," an ICC spokeswoman told AFP from Cuttack.

"The ICC considered all options and the best security for the teams, and we have chosen to use the Barabati stadium clubhouse."

Cuttack was added as a last-minute venue after the right-wing nationalist Shiv Sena party threatened to disrupt Pakistan's matches in Mumbai, where the entire tournament was originally scheduled to be played.

Matches in group B -- featuring Pakistan, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa -- were shunted to Cuttack, where Pakistan will remain if they qualify for the second round.

But the Pakistani team will still have to travel to Mumbai if they make the final at the Brabourne stadium on February 17.

Pakistan team manager Ayesha Ashar said the entire squad was happy with the arrangements made at the Barabati stadium.

"The arrangements are more like we get in Pakistan," Ashar was quoted as saying by the Press Trust of India news agency. "We are happy with the facilities provided to us by the organisers."

Pakistan open their campaign against Australia at the Barabati stadium on Friday.

Pakistan women's cricket team sleep in stadium - FRANCE 24

Go through the entire thread and my posts for answers and there is also another thread running check that out.

Its not living in the stadium but a full fledged club house attached to the stadium. There is full video of the facilities which I can say are much better than what is given to your team anywhere in Pakistan. Look at it and then comment. I know you will see what I mean when you look at the video.

Show me the backup to 1.69 figure.. And we know how reliable Pakistan govt claims are.. But still, show me the backup.. And the Aurat foundation has shown the figures based on Police reports only...

Not me.. Its your Pakistani brethren who can't go 2 sentences without talking rape

Everytime I come around I see you discussing a rape related topic. The figures are from a report I have-Rape in Pakistan and violence against women and children. In either case is this the most productive way to spend your time? Comparing. I believe comparisons seriously should be banned. They kill the debate and half the time they occur on a topic far different from what is being discussed.

Also every time I visit I see you discussing rape which can only make a person believe that you really have intentions in this regard. The figures you posted of 4%+ were for 10 years as shown in the graph. I can produce the graph again but it is not the topic. I saved the graph and looked at it later. I thought you were a knowledgeable person actually initially but I am a gullible person.

I believe that is okay. I agreed with where they are staying and the facilities after being shown pictures-looks neat. But why were they shifted out of fear of protests and murder of RSS, VHP and other groups?

My worry is how India capitulates to the killers of Ansaris each time but has no difficulty grabbing an innocent Ansari for every so-called terror act. My ansari family are the most secular house in Lucknow. Yet Ansaris were killed in the Deccan.

Sure I agree Krait. And meanwhile ensure that hate groups don't terrorize or issue threats to players or hotels for that matter
Dont worry.the reason bcci selected odisha for pakistan match because it is one of peaceful state of india.

Oh come on I was never a racist; who told you that

Dont worry.the reason bcci selected odisha for pakistan match because it is one of peaceful state of india.

When is the following match scheduled

Back
Top Bottom