What's new

Hospitality For The World, Hostility Against Pakistani Women Cricket Team

This is pure propaganda, Pakistani womens cricket team is allocated Odisha cricket club house which has excellent facilities.

This is no propaganda This is Real By doing this Indian government has admitted that the terrorist In your country are stronger then your security Force having said that our Team should have left the same day as muse said self respect.

Had to as thats the only reason they are receiving this special treatment....security is just a fake concern in a third world country like india security is always a concern and if you people can secure your VIP's why cant a team but yu guys just want to humiliate PAk...

So you think they received this treatment because they were Muslims?
And you calling India a third world country? And talking about security?

Please reconsider.

So you think they received this treatment because they were Muslims?
And you calling India a third world country? And talking about security?

Please reconsider.

Buddy do not even bother with such people they are brainwashed to hate

The team have said they are loving the Indian food and sweets on offer and the accom is no problem yet still people wanna cry lol

The place where they are staying

BBxVTsyCcAAYi3b.jpg

This one is the entrance of Sachin Tendulkar indoor hall, got nothing to do with clubhouse. Can you share source to other picture?

Sachin Tendulkar indoor hall inaugurated, Orissa City News

:lol: coming from Pakistan, having a bomb explode outside the stadium must also be like "Business as usual " for them.. Dont worry.. your women are made of harder stuff than you :)

when was the last time bomb exploded outside the pakistani stadium? talk about facts here body not just rants coming out from your arse, RSS supported by indian public had dug picthces in the cricket stadium, you guys throw bottles if you dislike your rival who won, previously pakistani hockey players got welcomed by angry hindu extremists in the hockey stadium who wanted them out

talk about facts and not farts

This is no propaganda This is Real By doing this Indian government has admitted that the terrorist In your country are stronger then your security Force having said that our Team should have left the same day as muse said self respect.

Mate it is not the problem of treatment of Pakistani cricket team as said in the article, the facilities and security provided are well and good.

Indian Govt. should have not taken this decision to shift based on the threats from right wing groups.

This one is the entrance of Sachin Tendulkar indoor hall, got nothing to do with clubhouse. Can you share source to other picture?

Sachin Tendulkar indoor hall inaugurated, Orissa City News

Please go through the below video

http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/369620/no-concern-over-accommodation-pak-womens-cricket-team.html

Mate it is not the problem of treatment of Pakistani cricket team as said in the article, the facilities and security provided are well and good.

Indian Govt. should have not taken this decision to shift based on the threats from right wing groups.

Please go through the below video

No concern over accommodation: Pak women's cricket team --Videos India:IBNLive Videos

Video reminded me of my boarding school, a corridor and dorms in series, only difference is there's a swimming pool instead of a garden.

Anyway, as stated earlier it's not about 3 or 5 star - It's about ghettoization! When you invite teams you treat them all equally!

Video reminded me of my boarding school, a corridor and dorms in series, only difference is there's a swimming pool instead of a garden.

Anyway, as stated earlier it's not about 3 or 5 star - It's about ghettoization! When you invite teams you treat them all equally!

This location is next to the stadium which will allow also help to deal with security threats.

This stadium is located some 30 to 40 Km from Bhubaneswar where the hotels are there.

You should probably get your eyes checked if you think both the entrances are same. :lol: Anyways got it from a CNN IBN sports editor. https://twitter.com/gauravCNNIBN

Could be my bad! Watched the IBN video, there was no such an entrance..

This location is next to the stadium which will allow also help to deal with security threats.

This stadium is located some 30 to 40 Km from Bhubaneswar where the hotels are there.

I wonder if there are similar clubs in the vicinity of Mumbai stadium? There were reports that hotels in Cuttack refused to host the team, is it true?

All these cricket clubs are loaded with money - their guest houses are like five star hotel only - so dont worry no one will dare touch your players esp. female ones .

Back
Top Bottom