What's new

Hospitality For The World, Hostility Against Pakistani Women Cricket Team

India is ruled by Hindutva elite who dont want good to come to Pakistan

Arey besharmo! Apni larkiya ko teek se nahi paal sakte! Dosri ki larkiya ko kya khaas karenge?

Jaakar Malala ko sambhal. goli maar di usko tum logo ney.

ye aa gaya doosra rehman malik. Besharam

Bhai ehsaan jataane ki baat nahin hai. Ye PKKH to sirf India ki burai hi karta hai. Saare threads dekh lo.

SRK and Kalam ke saath jo hua uske baad Apology maangi thi US ne. Aapse to woh bhi nahin maangi.

This is what they say. Hindu baniya, Munh Main Ram ram bagal main churi. This is what Pakistani media reacted. Ab Hindu kahan se aa gaya.

And Soheil Tanveer help us win first IPL for Rajasthan.

Reaction in Pakistan over rejection of its players in IPL - YouTube

Pakistani media Medical help par chup kyun hai.
Send players, not Kasabs. Simple.

App ko yeh aik bhooli bhatki video tau mil gai lakin woh videos aur links nahi millay jahan Indian media nay Pakistan ke bare mein kaseeday perhhay hein! There are numerous circles in Indian media (in fact overwhelming majority), both in electronic and in print who always talk/write BS about Pakistan.

Pakistani media Medical help par chup kyun hai

Pakistani media sirf medical help per he nahi balkay aur bhi bohat issues per chup hay, it almost remained mum on recent LOC incidents.

BTW Pakistani media does illuminate medical facilities that Pakistani patients avail in India, you should do some research.

@haviZsultan They are living in Club House with 600 officials for security. Pakistan board was asked for transfer and they said OK. Your team said they are getting best facilities.

So, kindly go through previous posts.

So it has air-conditioning and everything? Why did the news item say they were staying at a stadium? :blink:
Do you have pictures of their accommodations. Also the hotels are now going to fear a few terrorists? I do not think that is the best way to proceed but do post pictures of the accommodations if you have any.

Last edited by a moderator:
So it has air-conditioning and everything? Why did the news item say they were staying at a stadium? :blink:
Do you have pictures of their accommodations. Also the hotels are now going to fear a few terrorists? I do not think that is the best way to proceed but do post pictures of the accommodations if you have any.

They seem to be enjoying the Indian food on offer and the sweets too

Club house has all the mod cons you need what more you want? I would not mind staying there

Watch the video in this link, it shows some parts of the accommodation they are receiving.

No concern over accommodation: Pak women's cricket team --Videos India:IBNLive Videos

Watch the video in this link, it shows some parts of the accommodation they are receiving.

No concern over accommodation: Pak women's cricket team --Videos India:IBNLive Videos
Ofcourse they belong to a respectable nation and background wont complain had there been indian girls in their place you would have seen a hell of a storm and all your media and diplomats crying and weeping that Pak is keeping all teams in 5 star hotels and indian team in stadium...Its not about the comfort level dumboo its about respect and humiliation and India is doing all this on purpose just to humiliate muslim and pakistani girls nothing else..

Bhai ehsaan jataane ki baat nahin hai. Ye PKKH to sirf India ki burai hi karta hai. Saare threads dekh lo.

SRK and Kalam ke saath jo hua uske baad Apology maangi thi US ne. Aapse to woh bhi nahin maangi.

This is what they say. Hindu baniya, Munh Main Ram ram bagal main churi. This is what Pakistani media reacted. Ab Hindu kahan se aa gaya.

And Soheil Tanveer help us win first IPL for Rajasthan.

Reaction in Pakistan over rejection of its players in IPL - YouTube

Pakistani media Medical help par chup kyun hai.

Well Pakistan Board has no problem, the cricketers don't have any problem. All are satisfied by arrangements. They were welcomed with full excitement. A friendly match was also organized.

Send players, not Kasabs. Simple.

Never though that Pakistan will tranform our Hindi textbook phrase which I studied in school, "Mukh mein Ram, bagal mein chhuri" into anti-Hindu racist slur. :cheesy:

It's not about air conditioning and stuff! Dressing room in the stadium is also highly furnished but can a team live there the way they live in a hotel? Obviously not! Whether it's a highly sophisticated club or a slum, the point is team have been accommodated in a club rather than in a hotel, unlike other teams. If clubs serve the cause better than hotels then why other teams are in hotels? Is it like other teams don't need any security?

If clubs were more immune then why venues were changed? Management couldn't locate a club in the vicinity of Mumbai cricket stadium? Huh!

Sir, its a ICC world cup that India is hosting!!

I am sure the intention of indian authorities was not to discriminate.... but to provide security.... Infact I have seen the video which shows the facilities provided to the players.... Now that looked good... (May not be better than a 5 star hotel- which the players are entitled to).... But the players were supposed to travel 30kms every day up and down and this decision was taken based on the security issue.... I request prejudice pakistani members to think the above lines. Yes i agree with pakistani members if they say the stadium should have been some other city where they had a 5 star hotel nearby.........

Ofcourse they belong to a respectable nation and background wont complain had there been indian girls in their place you would have seen a hell of a storm and all your media and diplomats crying and weeping that Pak is keeping all teams in 5 star hotels and indian team in stadium...Its not about the comfort level dumboo its about respect and humiliation and India is doing all this on purpose just to humiliate muslim and pakistani girls nothing else..

You dumb head, do you have any comprehension problems, my post was in reply to some member asking for pics. My post wasn't put forth as an argument.

The girls are happy and enjoying their time in India while on pdf some members are crying lol

I know why Pakistanis are getting confused it is not their fault guys they think our cricket stadiums/ facilities is the mockery they have like the Gaddafi stadium.

you had to say '''muslim''' and pakistani, didn't you?

you had to say '''muslim''' and pakistani, didn't you?

Had to as thats the only reason they are receiving this special treatment....security is just a fake concern in a third world country like india security is always a concern and if you people can secure your VIP's why cant a team but yu guys just want to humiliate PAk...

Back
Top Bottom