What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

For you understand, all Vietnam Dynasties afterward consider Lac Long Quan as the root, and Hung Kings as first kings, also the root of the nation.

That's why all Vietnamese all the time, consider themselve is the Dragon's children ( Lac Long Quan originated Dragon )

Singapore most elite school girls. RJC. They are not very good looking I must admit. See their phenotype, its quite unique. Most of them are 100% Chinese yet they do not look very "Chinese".

The Malaysian Chinese looks the same.

What about the air hostess from malaysia airline and singapore airline??:smitten::smitten::smitten:

90% of them are super beautiful, especially in their tight uniform. They have nice buttss and boobies with big eyes but fair skins :man_in_love: :hang3:. They don't look 100% chinese but also don't look 100% malay either. Can you tell me what ethnicity most those air hostess belongs to?

What about the air hostess from malaysia airline and singapore airline??:smitten::smitten::smitten:

90% of them are super beautiful, especially in their tight uniform. They have nice buttss and boobies with big eyes but fair skins :man_in_love: :hang3:. They don't look 100% chinese but also don't look 100% malay either. Can you tell me what ethnicity most those air hostess belongs to?

Singapore airline has so many stewardess from Indonesia.....especially Jakarta...Many vacancies from that airlines. Big eyes with fair skins is our ladies trait. Indonesian has variety of skin color too....Just go to Jakarta Design Center building...at the highest floor....that place often used by Singapore Airline to recruit our ladies, almost every week, especially Saturday/Sunday you will see the recruitment activities there...

Last edited:
Below are the more prevalent view of how O y chromosone haplotype spreads. There are differences but most pointed to the fact that Africa, followed by middle-east, then central asia the the way human being gene move.

The view that gene flows from "SE Asia" could be partly right, but it probably does not give the full picture.

Haplogroup_F_%28Y-DNA%29.PNG

Y-chromosome-ftdna-migration-map.jpg

I love beautiful ladies, no matter which country they are from.

I love beautiful ladies, no matter which country they are from.

Same us Mine :partay:...... No Competition feeling when it comes to girls for men like us....:D

Last edited:
Singapore airline has so many stewardess from Indonesia.....especially Jakarta...Many vacancies from that airlines. Big eyes with fair skins is our ladies trait. Indonesian has variety of skin color too....Just go to Jakarta Design Center building...at the highest floor....that place often used by Singapore Airline to recruit our ladies, almost every week, especially Saturday/Sunday you will see the recruitment activities there...

So Jakarta have this kind of women? are they chinese or malay or mix or?

24.+Malaysia%252C+Airasia+Air+Hostess.jpg

This one not from malaysia airline but the 2 girls on the left side are :smitten:.

mas+ste2.jpg

Singapore-Girl-at-airport.jpg

The last picture, they don't have great face, but their bodies are 10/10:

sqgirls.jpg

So Jakarta have this kind of women? are they chinese or malay or mix or?

24.+Malaysia%252C+Airasia+Air+Hostess.jpg

This one not from malaysia airline but the 2 girls on the left side are :smitten:.

mas+ste2.jpg

Singapore-Girl-at-airport.jpg

The last picture, they don't have great face, but their bodies are 10/10:

sqgirls.jpg

Two girls that you like can be seen in Jakarta quite many...(Air Asia I believe....Air Asia CEO now resides in Jakarta) especially in the middle class places...like Campuses...Malls...Office buildings....they are native Indonesian just like Malay type of girls I believe...My previous girl friend has similar level with those two girls that you love ........:D. There are white....light brown...and brown kind of Indonesian girls.....if the face is pretty...the skin is not a problem :partay:
In the bottom are Chinese typical type.......but not the pretty Chinese girls...just standard one

Last edited:
The similarity of physical appearances, especially among the highly cultured tribe of Indonesia such as Sundanese, and Javanese with Chinese, is a big factor that Chinese can assimilate well in Indonesia today. Another reason being, Indonesians especially the educated one has the secular outlook, instead of espousing Islamofacism.

In comparison, the integration of Chinese with Malaysian Malay has little progress. Malaysian Malay are the "Aceh/Semai" phenotype that make them look not so similar to a lot fo Malay. Their leaders choose to poison them with radical Islam ideology, that today, Malaysian Malays are among the most fervent believre that one should be put to death for leaving Islam. During the late 1990s and early 2000s, the Indonesian Malay Dayak as well as Malay start attacking on Islamofascist the Madurese in Kalimantan, meanwhile protecting the Chinese.

Indonesia is the future of Malay races. Malaysian Malay are now trying very hard to make themselves believe in their own lies that Chinese try to genocide them and Chinese genocide a lot of Malay in the past.

See the followings.

The exciting Malay version
Konspirasi Nam Tien (Cina) Hapuskan Kuasa Melayu? | <? bloginfo('name'); ?>
The more censored English version in Yahoo.
Chinese influx in Malaysia part of ‘southbound invasion’, says historian - Yahoo News

The increased in Chinese in Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam resulted in a Chinese mestizo call Dai Viet (Vietnamese), that caused Malay to be sidelined in their own countries. They (Chinese mestizo) then evolved into Khmer (Cambodian), Thai, Hmong, Mong, Miao... They strive to make Malay extinct from the face of the earth and they have manged to conquer the Malay world.

So Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam were former Malay land. Malay there got extinct because China and their hybrid conquered them. Then, she continued

Chinese are not the only one wanting to conquer the Malay world. Nations of Chinese mestizo are also continuing to destroy Malay.

"Malays are called lazy and not innovative, but it’s because the knowledge, the peoples who have the knowledge have gone extinct"

"Foreigners were jealous of us because of what Malays had, the expertise in mining gold and tin."

"When foreigners came to Tanah Melayu, they grabbed (our riches) and killed Malays, they took over our tin and gold "

It's not true for someone wear a burqa

I want turning to be Islamic, and get rich and marry to 4 wives

311311_259362060753770_5416262_n.jpg

If there is no such thing as pure Kinh then why do some Vietnamese members care so much that Han Chinese are mixed?

ie this lost Baiyue nonsense.

Can you show me some genetic sources I'm just curious that's all.

The image of Van Lang covering Southern China has been posted by EastSea in post 723 and 1070 while the user Rechoice has also shown it in previous threads.

Dai Viet su ky toan thu was written about 3000 years after the first Hung King tell me how is this reliable?

Without any archaeological proof this written passage is useless if there were archaeological artifacts of such importance (such as the oracle bones proved Shang exists then) then maybe there can be a claim.

In the Kham dinh Viet su Thong giam cuong muc

洞庭地夾兩湖實在百粵之北巴蜀猶隔雋滇(今屬雲南) 不相接壤舊史侈大其辭殆與後蜀王之事皆屬傳虛而未之
Dongting is in between the 2 Hu's(Hunan and Hubei),Dongting is north of where the Baiyue lived.
Ba and Shu were separated from Vietnam from Dian(in Yunnan),thus they did not border each other and previous texts overestimates Van Lang's land. The events of Shu Pan and Van Lang's land is thus untrustworthy and unproven.

考也況所分十五部皆交阯朱鳶以內全無一部在北可證其誣也
The 15 divisions of Van Lang are in the areas of Jiaozhi and Zhuyuan,there isn't a single division north of those areas.

Germany and God has nothing to do with this topic.

There was no such state recognized by scholars as Vietnam and China since the Shang did not exist in the earliest reign of Hung kings.

If Van Lang existed the various "Chinese" states would have written about it if Dai Viet su ky toan thu is correct.

In my opinion myth such as the Van Lang/Xia dynasty should be treated as myth and not be used to promote nationalistic agendas.

ie Southern Han Chinese are brainwashed Vietnamese or some nonsense like that.

same story Hua/Xia in China and Hồng Bàng ( :鸿 庞 or 鸿 庞) in Vietnam, there is a period of history at early ancient history, there is is myth.

The book "linh nam chich quai "(嶺南摭怪) "The wonderful tales of Lĩnh Nam" It is based on the folk-tales were collected in the past, the latest version is available printed in Vietnam in 1329, 14 century.

Such folk-tales have been transferred from generation to next generation that in the past land of us was big, but with small population and weak, we could not defend our land and reduced to "small Van Lang" in area of Red river delta and surrounding land.

Linh nam 嶺南 is area where folk-tales collected, is the region far more in north of Guangdong and Guangxi.

330px-%E5%B6%BA%E5%8D%97%E6%91%AD%E6%80%AA%E5%88%97%E5%82%B3.jpg

note that Linh Nan is area below Ngu Linh in the map here under.
ancient-maps-a1.jpg

Lets assume Vietnamese did not came from China. Like Mr Viet has said, Vietnamese came from the sea. The seafarers around this region are Malay. So Vietnamese are related to Malay. That is plausible.

Then came a bunch of "Chinese" who conquered Vietnam. After 1000 years, Vietnamese fought back and regain independence.

The Malaysian Malay also got some theory they put forward below. These Islamofacist tell everyone Chinese came from SE Asia. According to their map, seems that Malaysian Malay are the center of the world, and Malaysian Malay give birth to Vietnamese and Chinese.

DNA suggests China Chinese originated from Southeast Asia | The Online Citizen

1.jpg

People in Indonesia, 4 million people Minangkabau are living in West Sumatra Island, claimed that they are Vietnamese came to Indonesia by boat from ancient time.

They have traditional habitats like tooto, yoke stories ... are similar to the Vietnamese.
:cheers:

Redsvn-Minangkabau-01.jpg

Phát hiện hậu duệ Hai Bà Trưng ở Indonesia? - Phóng sự - Khám phá - VTC News

’Hậu duệ Hai Bà Trưng’ trên đảo Sumatra - Báo Đồng Nai điện tử

People in Indonesia, 4 million people Minangkabau are living in West Sumatra Island, claimed that they are Vietnamese came to Indonesia by boat from ancient time.

They have traditional habitats like tooto, yoke stories ... are similar to the Vietnamese.
:cheers:

Redsvn-Minangkabau-01.jpg

Phát hiện hậu duệ Hai Bà Trưng ở Indonesia? - Phóng sự - Khám phá - VTC News

’Hậu duệ Hai Bà Trưng’ trên đảo Sumatra - Báo Đồng Nai điện tử

4 million in their region...but 3 million are spreading...mostly in Indonesia big city. Singapore first President is also from Minangkabau.....many has higher position in Malaysia as well. It is a political and trader ethnic of native Indonesian....Clever people and respected.....None of you see this tribe go overseas for uneducated work....Most funding father of Indonesian are also from this tribe....including one of two of our Independence proclamers...which are Soekarno (Javanese ) and Muhammad Hatta is Minangkabau. First Prime Minister of Indonesia is also Minang Tribe. This tribe is also known as quite Islamic Tribe....Muhammadiyah which is the Wahhabi type of Islam is actually form by Minang (Sumatrans) and Yogya (Central Java) clerics. Sundanese is also very Islamic......Thats why in Minangkabau (West Sumatra) and Sundanese (West Java)...mostly Islamic parties won there. Today West Java (Sundanese) is lead by the governor coming from the most conservative Islamic Party (PKS)....

This tribe (Minang) has some Arabic link according to China voyager....Arab village are seen in West Sumatra since long time ago. Many Indonesian artist are also coming from this tribe. I doubt they come from Vietnam......because I have pure blood of Minangkabau.....and never heard such story.....but according to Minang old people...they believe they come from Alexandre The Great ...:cheesy: (I doubt this story....it just maybe Arab traders who are taller than SEA people) but any way Good luck to Vietnamese Friends for bringing this tribe to your thread :cheers:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom