What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

Only O3a is Proto-Sino-Tibetan, while O is too old to be Proto-Sino-Tibetan, it is Pre-Sino-Tibetan.

Vietnamese, Japanese and Korean shared common O2b mtDNA. Its mean: in the past Vietnamese, Japanese and Korean tribes were living nearby each to others in mainland China, before the time when Japanese went to East China sea, Korean went to North East Asia to Korean peninsula.

Conclusion: legends about the Hung Kings, Van Lang and Xich Quy country 東夾南海,西抵巴蜀,北至洞庭湖,南至狐猻精國 in middle mainland òf China ís a truth.

27ypfcx.jpg

Vietnamese, Japanese and Korean shared common O2b mtDNA. Its mean: in the past Vietnamese, Japanese and Korean tribes were living nearby each to others in mainland China, before the time when Japanese went to East China sea, Korean went to North East Asia to Korean peninsula.

Conclusion: legends about the Hung Kings, Van Lang and Xich Quy country 東夾南海,西抵巴蜀,北至洞庭湖,南至狐猻精國 in middle mainland òf China ís a truth.

27ypfcx.jpg
How many times I have to say this haplogroups predate the existence of some language families and ethnicities,it is pointless to determine if an haplogroup strictly comes from one ethnicity to another as population bottlenecks can occur.

The haplogroups O 002611,O M134 and O M117 are the most common O3 in Han Chinese,so are Vietnamese/Koreans/Japanese with these haplogroups actually Chinese?

No they weren't the Jomon from recently studies show they are an early Siberian population that moved to Japan while the Yayoi were mainly from Korea while some are from China.

Later Korean kingdoms such as Baekje had kinship ties with the Yamato state there were plenty of immigrants that came from ancient Korea and China.

As for Koreans there was the indigenous Sam Han and migrant Ye Maek later on some Khitans and Jurchens assimlated into Korean society not to mention that Han dynasty established some commanderies there .

In my opinion the Vietnamese are the most mixed out of the 3,from what I read the original inhabitants of Vietnam were Australoids while incoming groups of Mongoloids(Austroasiatic and Tai Kadai speakers?) either exterminated or assimilated them.

Also the Chinese ruled Vietnam for quite some time and many Chinese refugees also went to Vietnam in times of turmoil such as the Ming loyalists.

With the southward expansion of Vietnam Khmers and Chams were absorbed.

Now you are claiming that Japanese and Koreans were part of Van Lang,Vietnamese nationalists are absolutely hilarious!

Why is O2b* and O2b1 found it negligible or nonexistent amounts in Han Chinese then?

Your own history book Kham dinh Viet su Thong giam cuong muc expresses doubt on the accuracy of Dai Viet su ky Toan Thu and linh nam chich quai.

Hoang Sa 黃沙 & Truong Sa 長沙 are Spratly, Paracels written with Chinese characters and called by Vietnamese in the past and up to now.

Technically, our ancestors drawn up Islands to be closer to the our coastal just to demonstration that Islands belong to us.

Your "黃沙 & 長沙" is located in the central coast of Vietnam, it has nothing related to Spratly & Paracels, Their descriptions of the environments, latitude, terrain and the description in historic data are totally different.

I have never seen such a funny case that "one drawn up the islands to be closer to the their coastal just to demonstration that Islands belong to them" , by changing all the descriptions of the environments, latitude, terrain and the description in historic data so randomly.

Last edited:
Your "黃沙 & 長沙" is located in the central coast of Vietnam, it has nothing related to Spratly & Paracels, Their descriptions of the environments, latitude, terrain and the description in historic data are totally different.

I have never seen such a case that "one drawn up the islands to be closer to the their coastal just to demonstration that Islands belong to them" that randomly, by changing all the descriptions of the environments, latitude, terrain and the description in historic data.

You troll and troll.

Group-----------------IQ

Southern Chinese-----105 -
Northern Chinese----- 105
Vietnamese-------------99.5
Thai---------------------98.5
Lao----------------------89
Filipinos------------------86

Actually, the above IQ chart is a lot of under estimation of of Southern Chinese IQ, which is way higher than Northern Chinese.

The below show the genetic distance chart. As you can see, Southern Chinese are quite far from Northern Chinese but group with Vietnamese and Thai.

Northern Chinese group with Japanese, Tibetan and Korean.

The History and Geography of Human Genes - Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza, Paolo Menozzi, Alberto Piazza - Google Books

00000119.jpg

Group-----------------IQ

Actually, the above IQ chart is a lot of under estimation of of Southern Chinese IQ, which is way higher than Northern Chinese.

The below show the genetic distance chart. As you can see, Southern Chinese are quite far from Northern Chinese but group with Vietnamese and Thai.

Cant trust this survey. Chinese IQ must be lower . VN defeated US while an important part of China- TW still under US's occupation. VNese struggle to expand to the fertile land while Chinese have to live in desert and barren land. VN also have perfect spy Pham Xuan An with perfect cheating skill (that require a super smart brain) while Chinese spies are a bunch of idiot got caught easily .

The is No reason for Chinese to have a higher IQ than VN except IQ test is a stupid test

Cant trust this survey. Chinese IQ must be lower . VN defeated US while an important part of China- TW still under US's occupation. VNese struggle to expand to the fertile land while Chinese have to live in desert and barren land. VN also have perfect spy Pham Xuan An with perfect cheating skill (that require a super smart brain) while Chinese spies are a bunch of idiot got caught easily .

The is No reason for Chinese to have a higher IQ than VN except IQ test is a stupid test

Yeah yeah yeah everyone knows that you have the super high IQ without a doubt, here is your RMB0.5... oh my mistake, here is your VND100.

Yeah yeah yeah everyone knows that you have the super high IQ without a doubt, here is your RMB0.5... oh my mistake, here is your VND100.
U r the proof of low IQ Chinese too, many Chinese frozen to death in this winter, and u throw money to a VNese living in fertile land under cozy sunshine

Shame on u ,dude :super:

U r the proof of low IQ Chinese too, many Chinese frozen to death in this winter, and u throw money to a VNese living in fertile land under cozy sunshine

Yeah yeah fertile land sure indeed cozy sunshine oh and shame on me blah blah blah.
450x338xvietnam-snow.jpg.pagespeed.ic.zr1QDtuUTk.jpg

Keep the change, you are welcome.

images

Vietnam 2012 PISA. She is a disgrace to East Asian pride to South East Asian. Vietnamese want to be SE Asian and I think her IQ put her into the league of SE Asian.

Oops, am I Singaporean Chinese, East Asian or SE Asian? Anyway, I identify with East Asian, and our IQ are identical with East Asian.

00000119.jpg

:omghaha:

Yeah yeah fertile land sure indeed cozy sunshine oh and shame on me blah blah blah.
450x338xvietnam-snow.jpg.pagespeed.ic.zr1QDtuUTk.jpg

Keep the change, you are welcome.

images
marry Christmas to all of you from snow free London! I see you got a great discussion lol

Group-----------------IQ

The History and Geography of Human Genes - Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza, Paolo Menozzi, Alberto Piazza - Google Books

View attachment 12395
by all standards the Viet people belong to East Asia (cultures, custom and iq). Here is my personal rank iq list: Japan>China (Singapore and Taiwan)>Korea>Vietnam>South East Asia>South Asia

U r the proof of low IQ Chinese too, many Chinese frozen to death in this winter, and u throw money to a VNese living i0n fertile land under cozy sunshine

not quite sure if true, but London is full of Chinese tourists... lol
I visit Chinatown and must tell you the foods are okay, but very expensive. a rice bowl costs 6 pounds. Terrible.

Last edited:
Group-----------------IQ

View attachment 12395

You are talking about the mtDNA, then yes.

But China is now dominated by the Northern Chinese group, Shanghai is also grouped with Northern Chinese, not with Southern Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom