What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

So that, if Korea reunified it mean PRC is going to collapse.

Unified Korea not under China influence is not a good sign for China. Always when Korea get out of China, she collapse in 20 years. Last time being Qing dynasty, 1895.

Manchus took Korea first and in around 10 years, she took China. The Mongol Yuan lost Korea to Red hat army of Liu Futong, soon she collapse. The Song never control Korea, she was weak. The Sui attack Korea without success, soon she collapse.

I have never seen a China that do not collapse after she lost Korea. A strong China must control Korea.

So that, if Korea reunify it mean PRC is going to collapse.

Do you think that Kim Jong-Un doesn't want to rule over South Korea? Uncle Sam doesn't belong to Asia, once they retreat back to North America, their puppet regime South Korea will no longer exist.

Unified Korea not under China influence is not a good sign for China. Always when Korea get out of China, she collapse in 20 years. Last time being Qing dynasty, 1895.

Manchus took Korea first and in around 10 years, she took China. The Mongol Yuan lost Korea to Red hat army of Liu Futong, soon she collapse. The Song never control Korea, she was weak. The Sui attack Korea without success, soon she collapse.

I have never seen a China that do not collapse after she lost Korea. A strong China must control Korea.

Sui attacked Gaogouli, it was not Korea, they were more related with Jurchen, who was the ancestor of Manchus.

Kokuryo control half of Korea peninsula then although they are not Korean. I see a strange pattern and I have the superstitious that losing Korea is bad for China, and may result to its downfall.

Thks for post, I'm right when I stated that Southern Hans are not Hans.

I think southern Chinese members don't agree that genetically Northern Han and Southern Han are far and not in one ethnic group following holograph.

That's a load of crap that Taiwanese pan-green coalition love to spew, I'm not surprised Vietnamese pick that up too. Northern Han is as far from Southern Han as North Koreans are from South koreans.

Lux de Veritas, are you taiwanese singaporean/vietnamese singaporean? Or were you educated in Taiwan?

I am Fujian Quanzhou ancestry 3rd generation Singaporean, Taiwanese/Min Nan speaker. You wont understand my lect. What is your lect Fattyacids

I am not sure about others, but I am convince by evidence that Southern Chinese and Northern Chinese are far genetically. Southern Chinese cluster with Malay, Vietnamese and Thai.

The Northern Chinese cluster with Tibetan, Japs and Korean. There is a Shanghai guy who keep on ranting that Shanghai is Northern Chinese, but I believe they are mixed.

Northern Chinese are not so smart not just today, but as early as Song Dynasty. The lect of Southern Chinese is very different. Nevertheless, the centrifugal force of Han Chinese is extremely strong.

In Han Chinese we have this concept of 天下, which implies that we can only be rule by one emperor. During the ROC time of 1911-1949, no one declare independent even after much incitation by Japan.

All warlords in China despite de facto independent and resented the central government will immediately hammer the clown who wanted to declare independent.

Even Chiang Kai Shek who went Taiwan do not declare independent. This is one of the reason why China can become strong.

00000119-jpg.12395

You gotta kidding? Southern CHinese clustered with Thai, Malay and vietnamese???
Are you taiwanese singaporean/vietnamese singaporean? Or were you educated in Taiwan?

Kokuryo control half of Korea peninsula then although they are not Korean. I see a strange pattern and I have the superstitious that losing Korea is bad for China, and may result to its downfall.

Many North Koreans actually descended from Gaogouli, that's why they look closer to the Chinese minority groups from Dongbei than South Koreans.

You gotta kidding? Southern CHinese clustered with Thai, Malay and vietnamese???
Are you taiwanese singaporean/vietnamese singaporean? Or were you educated in Taiwan?

Actually many Northern Chinese groups also got some prehistoric influence from Southeast Asia, that's why i still believe that Northern Chinese and Southern Chinese are still more closely related to each other.

I am Fujian Quanzhou ancestry 3rd generation Singaporean, Taiwanese/Min Nan speaker. You wont understand my lect. What is your lect Fattyacids

You talked exactly like a pan-green taiwanese!!! There is no way southern Chinese clustered with thai and malay genetically. :hitwall: Are you educated in taiwan?

That is from Cavalli-Sforza, Stanford genetist and world best. You need to be aware who close we are to Malay. The Malaysian Malay are bastard and look different, and proto-Malay look quite Chinese. Example below.

Malay from Fujian theory.

Migraciones_austronesias.png

Dong Li Huo Che are Malay singers from Taiwan. They are yellow. They have interesting phenotype. They can be mistaken for Amerindian. They show strong signs of undomesticated-ness.

20092219174553_2.jpg

2012080211233870632.jpg

images.jpg

main_12304.jpg

P1040083.JPG

C02177563b.jpg

resize.jpg

dsc_9732.jpg

iban+girl.jpg

Look like my sisters.

Chinese Thai 中国傣族
00000119.jpg

laotian girl
laos-girls.jpg

The Thai and Myanmese admit they migrated from Southern China.

M
Actually many Northern Chinese groups also got some prehistoric influence from Southeast Asia, that's why i still believe that Northern Chinese and Southern Chinese are still more closely related to each other.

North Chinese has nothing to with Southeast Asia. LOL, is there even a doubt that North and Southern chinese are not the same? Where did southern chinese ancestor came from? Just look at Halo group 03. Only people who would argue otherwise are the pan-green Taiwanese, it's a popularly politicized ideology over there.

That is from Cavalli-Sforza, Stanford genetist and world best. You need to be aware who close we are to Malay. The Malaysian Malay are bastard and look different, and proto-Malay look quite Chinese. Example below.

Malay from Fujian theory.

Migraciones_austronesias.png

Dong Li Huo Che are Malay singers from Taiwan. They are yellow. They have interesting phenotype. They can be mistaken for Amerindian. They show strong signs of undomesticated-ness.

20092219174553_2.jpg

2012080211233870632.jpg

images.jpg

main_12304.jpg

P1040083.JPG

C02177563b.jpg

resize.jpg

dsc_9732.jpg

iban+girl.jpg

By malays, I think you're referring to Austronesian. Yes, they are the aborgines of Taiwan, and there are minority of them in part of southern china too. But that is far from saying that southern chinese cluster closer to them. LOL.

North Chinese has nothing to with Southeast Asia. LOL, is there even a doubt that North and Southern chinese are not the same? Where did southern chinese ancestor came from? Just look at Halo group 03. Only people who would argue otherwise are the pan-green Taiwanese, it's a popularly politicized ideology over there.

North Chinese only got the prehistoric Southeast Asian influence (most likely Pre-Sino-Tibetan), they have no recent Southeast Asian influence at all.

South Chinese are also predominantly Sino-Tibetan, who got some minor Southeast Asian influence.

Yeah, many research also showed that South China as a stronghold of O3a.

North Chinese only got the prehistoric Southeast Asian influence (most likely Pre-Sino-Tibetan), they have no recent Southeast Asian influence at all.

South Chinese are also predominantly Sino-Tibetan, who got some minor Southeast Asian influence.

Yeah, many research also showed that South China as a stronghold of O3a.

Exactly!! The only people who would argue otherwise are the pan-green taiwanese (not all taiwanese) and of course the Vietnamese who until this day argue Vietnam is Bai yue (but they didn't know Bai yue in Chinese refers to hundred of tribes, LOL)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom