What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

I love beautiful ladies, no matter which country they are from.

Yes, very true.

When I was searching for malaysia airline hostess pics, I saw the boliva airline pic:

Flight+Attendants+-+023.jpg

Now I think bolivia air has the best uniform.

Vietjet Air uniform
12951478-thuy-9.jpg

Happy time

tiepvien-3.jpg

Vietnam Airline crews

The first one is not bad. The bikini girls have good face but their bodies not too good. They need this kind of body:

80144.jpg

Last edited:
I fly with Thai Airways very often...
So strange, fly forth with beautiful crews, but back without ...

everytime

I fly with Thai Airways very often...
So strange, fly forth with beautiful crews, but back without ...

everytime

Because when you haven't eat and you're hungry, all food looks delicious. After you've eaten and you're full, you don't think the food looks good anymore. :azn:

I realized that Chinese attendants very stylist, some beautiful ... but I didnot see their femininity.

national airlines crews always elegant, but budget airlines has hotness

same story Hua/Xia in China and Hồng Bàng ( :鸿 庞 or 鸿 庞) in Vietnam, there is a period of history at early ancient history, there is is myth.

The book "linh nam chich quai "(嶺南摭怪) "The wonderful tales of Lĩnh Nam" It is based on the folk-tales were collected in the past, the latest version is available printed in Vietnam in 1329, 14 century.

Such folk-tales have been transferred from generation to next generation that in the past land of us was big, but with small population and weak, we could not defend our land and reduced to "small Van Lang" in area of Red river delta and surrounding land.

Linh nam 嶺南 is area where folk-tales collected, is the region far more in north of Guangdong and Guangxi.

330px-%E5%B6%BA%E5%8D%97%E6%91%AD%E6%80%AA%E5%88%97%E5%82%B3.jpg

note that Linh Nan is area below Ngu Linh in the map here under.
ancient-maps-a1.jpg
Xia dynasty is as myth therefore Western sinolgoists don't recognize it.

Do realize that the author most likely was Vietnamese not Chinese.

Chinese such as Cantonese don't even have legends about the Hung Kings,Van Lang and Xich Quy.

Even the dating of the text is debated 1370 is the earliest and the authors are disputed.
The Birth of Vietnam - Keith Weller Taylor - Google Books

linh nam chich quai has the same stories as Dai Viet su ky toan thu.

The difference is that it mentions Xich Quy while later texts do not.

東夾南海,西抵巴蜀,北至洞庭湖,南至狐猻精國(今占城是也)。
To the East it bordered the Southern sea,the weest BaShu to the North Dong Ting Lake and to the South Hu Sun(Champa).

分國中為十五部(一作郡):曰越裳、曰交趾、曰朱鳶、曰武寧、曰福祿、日寧海(今南寧處是也)、曰陽泉(一作海)、曰陸海、曰懷驩、曰九真、曰日南、曰真定、曰文郎、曰桂林、曰象郡等部,分歸弟治之。
Van Lang was divided into 15 commanderies:Yuechang,Jiaozhi,Zhuchuan,Wuning,Fulu,Ninghai,Yangquan,Luhai,Huaihuan,Jiuzhen,Rinan,Zhending,Wenlang,Guilin,Xiang,the Hung King's brothers ruled over these lands.

Even Kham dinh Viet su Thong giam cuong muc disagrees with the old texts.

Regardless you are trying to prove that Vietnamese somehow ruled Southern China which is ludicrous.

4 million in their region...but 3 million are spreading...mostly in Indonesia big city. Singapore first President is also from Minangkabau.....many has higher position in Malaysia as well. It is a political and trading ethnic of native Indonesian....Clever people and respected.....None of you see this tribe go overseas for uneducated work....Most funding father of Indonesian are also from this tribe....including one of two of our Independence proclamers...which are Soekarno (Javanese ) and Muhammad Hatta is Minangkabau. First Prime Minister of Indonesia is also Minang Tribe. This tribe is also known as quite Islamic Tribe....Muhammadiyah which is the Wahhabi type of Islam is actually form by Minang (Sumatrans) and Yogya (Central Java) clerics. Sundanese is also very Islamic......Thats why in Minangkabau (West Sumatra) and Sundanese (West Java)...mostly Islamic parties won there. Today West Java (Sundanese) is lead by the governor coming from the most conservative Islamic Party (PKS)....

This tribe (Minang) has some Arabic link according to China voyager....Arab village are seen in West Sumatra since long time ago. Many Indonesian artist are also coming from this tribe. I doubt they come from Vietnam......because I have pure blood of Minangkabau.....and never heard such story.....but according to Minang old people...they believe they come from Alexandre The Great ...:cheesy: (I doubt this story....it just maybe Arab traders who are taller than SEA people) but any way Good luck to Vietnamese Friends for bringing this tribe to your thread :cheers:

The news is reported by Indonesian elites first base on servey in West Sumatra. There is debated on forum in Vietnam, I wonder about this news and I doubt too.
.:cheers:

What was the golden age of Vietnam ?

Nguen Dynasty, before Invasion of France Colonie.
Nguyễn Dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

399px-Map_of_Vietnam_1829.jpg

Vietnam in 1829 under the Nguyễn Dynasty.

Last edited:
I wonder why we don't learn about French Indochina in school, I don't know much about it...

The news is reported by Indonesian elites first base on servey in West Sumatra. There is debated on forum in Vietnam, I wonder about this news and I doubt too.
.:cheers:

Nguen Dynasty, before Invasion of France Colonie.
Nguyễn Dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

399px-Map_of_Vietnam_1829.jpg

Vietnam in 1829 under the Nguyễn Dynasty.

By the way....South East Asian People still has many similarities between each other.....and some of them has more mixed blood with Chinese particularly in Vietnam and Thailand since you have land border with them, not separated by sea like us. For the past 1000 years, I believe many migrate to one another as we are so closed in distance. Indonesian DNA is not really pure by the way.....and the term "Indo" it self suggest it comes from so many different races since Malaca strait is a trading route between Middle East, India, and China since long time ago. And you are actually Indo-China...it means your blood is quite mixed with Chinese. Chinese, Japanese, Germany...I think it has more identical DNA in their people.

Last edited:
I wonder why we don't learn about French Indochina in school, I don't know much about it...

Why ?

After WW II, 1945 Ho Chi Minh proposed that IndoChina to be independent parts of France Federation to prevent any military conflict could happen again with France, but France Govt denied it and liked to apply direct controls on us. De Gaul was idiot.

Viet-France war let a chance to other superpowers intervened in to region. We have been fought against France, USA and China in short time 1945-1990.

It was bitter history period of us 1858 - 1990 after golden time under rule of Nguen Gia Long Emperor when Vietnamese people: Christian, Buddhism, Confucian, Caodai, ... were living peacefully.

One more map for golden time of us, made by Vietnamese with help of White man. In it indicated clearly that Spratly and Paracels Islands is part of our territory.

DSC_8742-adjust-sepia-1000px.jpg

By the way....South East Asian People still has many similarities between each other.....and some of them has more mixed blood with Chinese particularly in Vietnam and Thailand since you have land border with them, not separated by sea like us. For the past 1000 years, I believe many migrate to one another as we are so closed in distance. Indonesian DNA is not really pure by the way.....and the term "Indo" it self suggest it comes from so many different races since Malaca strait is a trading route between Middle East, India, and China since long time ago. And you are actually Indo-China...it means your blood is quite mixed with Chinese. Chinese, Japanese, Germany...I think it has more identical DNA in their people.

I think Vietnamese came from Indonesia, not inverse.

Historians believe that the earliest Mon-Khmer speaking people included Vietnamese (Viet/Kinh we speak Mon/Khmer language) gradually moved from he Indonesian archipelago from the late Pleistocene Age (600,000-12,000 BC) through the Malay Peninsula and Thailand, and north to Burma (Mon people is living now, even in to india (Munda people) and also to Mailand China until they settled back to south on the edges of the Red River in the Tonkin Delta.

So we are South East Asia people, we can share many similarities, its normal.

the Annam race was descended from uncivilised and savages Mon-Khmer root originated somewhere around north central Laos-VN border, it's not joke, if we played as make believe and trusting the member Rye said the Annams was from Southern China but there is still problem because they said the AA was from south WESTERN China migrating down not eastern so how could be such thing as Van Lang
Austro-asiatic speakers originated from southern Sichuan and they spread to Southeast Asia through major riverways

"The author of this paper opines that the Mon-Khmer-speaking groups originates from southern,especially southwestern China.

if listen to the Annam when Chinese was occupied VN its mean their race should become as civilised already teaching from their master Shi Xie but look the China emperor said they was uncivilised, why? because the true Annam got occupied was Tai, the true Annams Mon-Khmer root was different came later
Like a stern headmaster, Taizong appealed to Le Hoan to see reason and return to the Chinese fold: "Although your seas have pearls, we will throw them into the rivers, and though your mountains produce gold, we will throw it into the dust. We do not covet your valuables. You fly and leap like savages, we have horse-drawn carriages. You drink through your noses, we have rice and wine. Let us change your customs. You cut your hair, we wear hats; when you talk, you sound like birds. We have examinations and books. Let us teach you the knowledge of the proper laws ... Do you not want to escape from the savagery of the outer islands and gaze upon the house of civilization? Do you want to discard your garments of leaves and grass and wear flowered robes embroidered with mountains and dragons? Have you understood?"
In fact Le Hoan understood Taizong very well and, like his modern successors, knew exactly what he wanted from China - access to its culture and civilization without coming under its political control or jeopardizing Vietnamese freedom in any way.

their history is massive lie and copy pasted, I don't know why mod was deleted my posting, just because the wording is provocative doesn't mean it's incorrect, if read the history just a little and only need to saw the Annams said there was 500 000 troop entered into the Nanyue is enough to know there was copy pasted, how could historian give such detail when he was written it over 1000 year after the event? either he was pulled 500 000 out of his @ss or he was copied that exact number from the dude Sima Guang who was first recorded that number and probably played as make believe too, it was Viets historian wrote that below, you can know it because he use Tan instead of Qin
Ngo Si Lien, when his turn came, he took the version of Ban Co. Again word by word he copied the Chinese text. He added, however, another omission, small in appearance, but loaded with historical meaning. He left out three characters that are translated into ‘gradually he used lawful disguises’. To take the Vietnamese historian’s text, the sentence should be; ‘At that, he eliminated the officials appointed by the Tan…’. Thus, Trieu Da appears to be cruel and no politician at all

These tales involved far-away peoples and immemorial times concerning the nation, why not use them to make Dai Viet great and Le Thanh tong glorious? A great nation bespeaks a great king, and a great nation is great when its area is immense and its past distant. With all that in mind, Ngo Si Lien compiled his Complete History, in which fairies and ghosts were as real as human beings. He was very successful.

this why the Annams race was far far inferior to the average human, they got too much immoral behaviours, lied to world's face and did not blink :enjoy:

Congragulations on showing us how imcompetent and idiotic Vietnamese mapmakers were, since those islands on the map neither represent the location of the Spratly nor Paracel Islands. Also, drawing islands next to your country on a map does ot mean you own them. Hainan island is also marked on that map, and the map doesn't even show any national borders between countries like China, Vietnam Thailand. Etc.

Spratly_%26_Paracel_Islands.gif
駁斥謊言!越南的黃沙、長沙不是中國的西沙南沙--軍事頻道_中華網
Vietnamese 黃沙 & 長沙 are not Spratly & Paracels.

@Grand Historian

Is it okay for you to help me translate some of the main points from the article above?

Last edited:
Below are the more prevalent view of how O y chromosone haplotype spreads. There are differences but most pointed to the fact that Africa, followed by middle-east, then central asia the the way human being gene move.

The view that gene flows from "SE Asia" could be partly right, but it probably does not give the full picture.

Haplogroup_F_%28Y-DNA%29.PNG

Y-chromosome-ftdna-migration-map.jpg

Only O3a is Proto-Sino-Tibetan, while O is too old to be Proto-Sino-Tibetan, it is Pre-Sino-Tibetan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom