What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

Vietnamese people is simply a bastardised ethnic with their Mon-Khmer roots lying in Giao Chi and nothing more, the fertile Red River delta region must have been an agricultural or labour centre of some sort with the Vietnamese being subordinates to the Tai in the region, Au Lac is a Yue Kingdom as is Nanyue with the most rightful claim belonging to the Zhuang
you are a bastard posting endless bullshit and hatred. Disgusting. Did you just escape the labor camp in N. Korea or are you still in it?

JEWS rule Europa & USA since centuries way before i'am born & the south vietnamese are not ruling France, so what can i do?

Not like Vietnam ruled by the north vietnamese who let them enter
prove that you came from Vietnam! Don´t try to google!

Tell me the differences of the people in Vietnam: North, Central and South. Or what do common Southerner think of Northerner and vice versa. What do they think about their brothers and sisters in Central part of Vietnam? What I want to know is stereotype.

you are a bastard posting endless bullshit and hatred. Disgusting. Did you just escape the labor camp in N. Korea or are you still in it?
yes, I was born out of wedlock so what you say is not untrue, what is untrue is your accusation of my endless BS, was it not your countryman who posted this?
Xưa hoàng Đế dựng muôn nươc, thấy Giao Chỉ xa xôi ở ngoaid cõi Bách Viêt..."
translated in to English:
"Long time ago, when God created many coutnries in the world, looked at Vietnam-Jiaozhi is out of Bai Yue..."
It mean: Vietnam (Kinh People) is not belong to Bai Yue.

“Biography of the Hồng Bàng Clan”in this essay demonstrates that the Hùng kings did not exist. Instead, they were invented in the medieval eraas part of a process in which the Sinicized elite in the Red River Delta first created and then articulated a distinct identity in terms of China’s cultural heritage. This is not to say that there were no polities in the Red River Delta in the first millennium BCE. The bronze drums and other artifacts that twentieth-century archeologists have unearthed demonstrate that there likely were. However, there is no evidence to suggest that medieval Vietnamese scholars knew of the bronze drums or the people who had used them. That is a twentieth-century invented tradition. What the medieval Sinicized elite did know about, however, was ancient texts, and they relied on old texts for material and inspiration to create a history as well as a local identity for themselves.

Copy and paste eh?

You are Cantonese, Fujian or hokkien, this people is not looked like Han Chinese in Northern China.

Hiere is typical Hokkien man.

m_pg11hoe.jpg

(Tan Choon Hoe)

You are hokkien, hokkien people is not looked like Han Chinese in Northen China.

Hiere is typical hookein man.

m_pg11hoe.jpg

(Tan Choon Hoe)

A prefect word for you -stereotype, which always comes with ignorance, racism and uneducated.

Here is an stupid image, an example shows stupid people being stereotyped:
images

Hey, you are no south Vietnamese, when you don't know that Nha Trang is big city in South Vietnam, my hometown. Look at my ID kid.

You are very good at saying that i don't know things, how you can say it? Did i told you that?
My answer said the contrary for your information.

prove that you came from Vietnam! Don´t try to google!

Tell me the differences of the people in Vietnam: North, Central and South. Or what do common Southerner think of Northerner and vice versa. What do they think about their brothers and sisters in Central part of Vietnam? What I want to know is stereotype.

Are you crazy all here or something? Didn't what i said prove that i'am vietnamese?

Vietnamese people is simply a bastardised ethnic with their Mon-Khmer roots lying in Giao Chi and nothing more, the fertile Red River delta region must have been an agricultural or labour centre of some sort with the Vietnamese being subordinates to the Tai in the region, Au Lac is a Yue Kingdom as is Nanyue with the most rightful claim belonging to the Zhuang

You lie. Nanyue kingdom was not included Zhuang people in ancient time, today Zhoang people they are still living in GuangXi.

Don't forgotten that our land's north point reached to DongDing Lake in China and JiaoZhi people (Kinh) was not considered themselves as Baiyue.:coffee:

800px-Nanyue001.png

You are very good at saying that i don't know things, how you can say it? Did i told you that?
My answer said the contrary for your information.

Are you crazy all here or something? Didn't what i said prove that i'am vietnamese?

You don't know where is NhaTrang in Vietnam, you are false flag, you troll and troll idiot things here.

some pics of Danang (central Vietnam). I visited the city last Christmas. The whole city seems to be under construction. Lots of projects are being carried out. I like it as in contrast to other cities in central region, Danang is very well developed.

img6143t.jpg

8957259616_6b7715a255_b.jpg

8657593973_c3a2b396c0_b.jpg

466993_10151419702480924_1385811131_o.jpg~original

8591553391_0702bd8eeb_z.jpg

Thuyen%20buom%20HEINEKEN_gui%20anh%20Tran%20Ngoc-1.jpg

8667868045_ce865c5a49_b.jpg

9572273456_901e1865ba_b.jpg

7721477596_17dea153e2_k.jpg

viewfrommercure.jpg

You lie. Nanyue kingdom was not included Zhuang people in ancient time, today Zhoang people they are still living in GuangXi.
Don't forgotten that our land's north point reached to DongDing Lake in China and JiaoZhi people (Kinh) was not considered themselves as Baiyue.:coffee:
Vietnamese should stop believing in lies because your history from Lac Long Quan myth to Trung sisters does not belong to you, you only think this is your history because of historical glory hunting, Vietnamese territory in the ancient times included only Giao Chi and nothing else, this is why the Tai people's name for Vietnamese is Giao people, the Zhuang inhabitated the Lingnan region of Southern China which includes Guangdong, Nanyue was their kingdom not yours because you are their sub ordinate at the time, no one says black slave people were pioneers or founders of the US so how can Vietnamese claim Nanyue, you are the one who told me Kinh is not belong to Baiyue

While Chinese scholarship continues to place the "Zhuang–Dong languages" among the Sino-Tibetan family, other linguists treat the Tai languages as a separate family. Another family with which they have been linked is the Austronesian languages, which dispersed from Taiwan after a migration from the mainland. However the Austro-Thai hypothesis uniting these families is now supported by few scholars.[5] However genetic evidence also points out Zhuang possesses a very high frequency of Haplogroup O2 with most of them being subclade O2a making it the most dominant marker, a marker which they share with Austro-Asiatic, the other portion of O2 belongs to subclade O2a1. Zhuangs also have prevalent frequencies of O1 which links them with Austronesian, but O1 is at much lower rate compared to O2a and only slightly higher than O2a1. Haplogroup O2 in Taiwan aborigines is almost completely non-existent, but they exhibit very high frequencies of O1. This suggests that after the separation of Tai and Austronesian, Tai-Kadai speakers assimilated mostly Austro-Asiatic people into their population.[6]
At the fall of the Qin Dynasty a decade later, Zhao Tuo, using his position as the commander of the Nanhai Commandery, formed a state centered on Panyu called Southern Yue (Nanyue). Alternatively submissive to and independent of Han control, this Kingdom expanded colonization and Sinification under its policy of "Harmonizing and Gathering the Hundred Yue" (和集百越) but was supported by the Zhuang[citation needed] until its collapse in 111 BC.

Vietnamese should stop believing in lies because your history from Lac Long Quan myth to Trung sisters does not belong to you, you only think this is your history because of historical glory hunting, Vietnamese territory in the ancient times included only Giao Chi and nothing else, this is why the Tai people's name for Vietnamese is Giao people, the Zhuang inhabitated the Lingnan region of Southern China which includes Guangdong, Nanyue was their kingdom not yours because you are their sub ordinate at the time, no one says black slave people were pioneers or founders of the US so how can Vietnamese claim Nanyue, you are the one who told me Kinh is not belong to Baiyue
whatever you think is irrelevant. I know you like to make up histories without quoting official sources.
I myself can make up history too by saying China is a fake country founded by an Indian.

Show me Chinese official books about Trung Sisters, etc...

Question:
What's the oldest surviving literary text in Vietnam and what does it say?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom