What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

Less than 100 million Chinese who cannot speak Mandarin, cheap BBC propaganda. :coffee:

China's Education Ministry says that about 400 million people - or 30% of the population - cannot speak the country's national language.

Of the 70% of the population who can speak Mandarin, many do not do it well enough, a ministry spokeswoman told Xinhua news agency on Thursday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-23975037

China's Education Ministry says that about 400 million people - or 30% of the population - cannot speak the country's national language.

Of the 70% of the population who can speak Mandarin, many do not do it well enough, a ministry spokeswoman told Xinhua news agency on Thursday.

BBC News - Beijing says 400 million Chinese cannot speak Mandarin

About 400 million people who cannot speak Mandarin fluently.

Guangdong has 100 million population, most Cantonese can understand and speak Mandarin, just not fluently.

In Shanghai, the young generation can speak Mandarin without any accent, and i am one of them.

About 400 million people who cannot speak Mandarin fluently.

Guangdong has 100 million population, most Cantonese can understand and speak Mandarin, just not fluently.

In Shanghai, the young generation can speak Mandarin without any accent, and i am one of them.

I have been to Shanghai, there is most developed City in China. It's special case.

but Shanghai_ren have their own language group which is mostly unintelligible to other Chinese. Shanghai people use this as a way of identifying each other but also to exclude other Chinese in the conversation. They hatred Peking_ren who speak "Guan Hua" the "language of rulers".

WuYue can be independence state.

Why can't Mighty China protect the two little cities?

Why can't mighty Turkey take back all its land conquered by mighty Ottoman,
why can't mighty Spain take back little lovely Gibraltar,
why can't mighty Argentina protected its beautiful islands,
why can't mighty India protected its whole mighty land from western foreigners,
why can't mighty Germany take back East Prussia,
why can't mighty glorious Vietnam protected its whole beautiful land from outsiders for more than 1000 years,
why can't people like you stop being stupid.

how´s about this dish for rich Chinese: edible bird nests? once reserved for emperors and their courts in Vietnam and China. Sell for $1,500 per kilogram wholesale and about $2,500 per kilogram retail...

Tastes like liangfen to me.

I have been to Shanghai, there is most developed City in China. It's special case.

but Shanghai_ren have their own language group which is mostly unintelligible to other Chinese. Shanghai people use this as a way of identifying each other but also to exclude other Chinese in the conversation. They hatred Peking_ren who speak "Guan Hua" the "language of rulers".

WuYue can be independence state.

Just because there are cultural conflicts doesn't mean you want to separate with each others and build a new nation.
Tell you what, why don't you find a lil' island from the SCS for yourself therefore you can be independence from the rest of the normal mankind, since you love independence and islands so much.

Yes, 400 million Chinese don't speak Mandarin, they don't know what is this.

Beijing says 400 million Chinese cannot speak Mandarin

Even though if you can't speak Mandarin, people can still read it. The writing systems are mostly same you silly.

You said like a traitor dogs, that why Republic of Vietnam was defeated by Nothern and Southern Vietnam liberation forces.
You can stay whole life at oversea and enjoy your freedom and wealth.
And we will living, building, and protec our homeland.

Your propaganda doesn't affect me much. I've seen movies made by the nv and it's very uncompetent

People making so lame things can be only bad. The corrupted NV are very well known for their cupidity & their uncompetence

Even a corrupted country can build things, but it would be much better without you the corrupted leaders.

Don't forget you won because of the cold war, so Russia & China was behind you. And as they were closer no wonder much why you won

You are very arrogant people and we will see if the old army that you rule can now face China

You rule the country and instead of unificating and reconciliate the people, you make discrimination. And now the country is deeply divided between north & south, so the country is weakened

the battle over Vietnam sky told by Americans:

I wish I could view the video it's banned here sadly.

However, I would like to share an experience with you: my nana (maternal grandfather) was a WWII RAF veteran who came to PAF after independence, he used to say that the Vietnamese Air Force and tactics should be adopted and studied by the Eastern post-colonial nations rather than following the West. He went on a foregin trip in late 1969 I think or maybe '70 to Malaysia where he met a Vietnamese retired pilot who had been considering to work on a history of the Vietnamese air force. My grandfather was extremely impressed by the tactics and ferocity of the Vietnamese fighters and how well the air force was organised.

Apparently during this time there was a tussle amongst the Pakistan Army and the PAF about allocation of sufficient funds for air defence; the army wanted ground-to-air defence under its control and the PAF argued that primarily the PAF should handle the air defence as air raids mostly focus on air bases. My nana was surprised to know that the VAF had no such problem and the Vietnamese armed forces went perspective to perspective rather than ground/air/water division. He told me that the VAF retired pilot was surprised to hear about the PAF and PA argument and his solution was simple: the air space control and execution whether by air or land is the air force's job the army should have mobile anti-air units. My nana said that he was then convinced that the East would rise and we should develop our own perspectives rather than adopt western ones and he was not an easy guy to impress!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because there are cultural conflicts doesn't mean you want to separate with each others and build a new nation.
Tell you what, why don't you find a lil' island from the SCS for yourself therefore you can be independence from the rest of the normal mankind, since you love independence and islands so much.

Even though if you can't speak Mandarin, people can still read it. The writing systems are mostly same you silly.

I ignored your many time because you're brainwashed boy by Hans, just repeated what they pushed in your head. Both of you WuYue and NanYue were conquered by Hans and you can not regain your independence from ruling of them.

Northern Chinese Versus Southern Chinese:

People from northern and southern China are physically and genetically different from one another. Head shape, body size and susceptibility to disease vary greatly between the north and south.

People from Beijing and northern China are often heavier and taller and have broader shoulders, lighter skin, smaller eyes and more pointed noses than Southerners. They favor noodles over rice, have the blood of horsemen from Manchuria and Mongolia, and are regarded as "imperious, quarrelsome, rather aloof, political, proud, and less ostentatious and flashy with their money than Southerners.”

People from Shanghai, Canton and southern China are generally smaller, thinner, browner, and have rounder eyes and more rounded noses than Northerners. They favor rice over noodles, look more like Vietnamese, Filipinos and Southeast Asians and are regarded as "talkative, friendly, complacent, sloppy, commercial-minded and materialistic."

The dividing line between Northerners and Southerners is the Yangtze River. In the 19th century one man from northern China wrote: "The Cantonese...are a course set of people...Before the times of Han and Tang, this country was quite wild and wasted, and these people have sprung forth unconnected, unsettled vagabonds that wandered here from the north."

BEIJING VERSUS SHANGHAI AND REGIONAL DIFFERENCES IN CHINA - China | Facts and Details

With huge population and territory, you both WuYue and NanYue can be two big nations, member of UN.

I ignored your many time because you're brainwashed boy by Hans, just repeated what they pushed in your head. Both of you WuYue and NanYue were conquered by Hans and you can not regain your independence from ruling of them.

Northern Chinese Versus Southern Chinese:

BEIJING VERSUS SHANGHAI AND REGIONAL DIFFERENCES IN CHINA - China | Facts and Details

With huge population and territory, you both WuYue and NanYue can be two big nations, member of UN.
You ignored me because you have nothing but bs, just like this one you just did.
You are just a shameless ignorant dude trying to incite and spread hatred between Chinese people. People of WuYue and NanYue are Hans, I told you many times that the term of ancient Han people doesn't share the same meaning with Modern Hans. Today we are one and we share the same ancestors, we are one, we are now the same people of a country, that is the only thing matters. And yes we had wars, uncountable wars, but who bloody freaking cares.
Natives of Hawaii enjoy killing each others before they are united as one,
Japanese murdered their own people in their tiny island before they are united,
not to mention British, German, French, Russian, Turkish, and you Vietnamese.
Every ethnics was formed with blood, they all have their own bloody history. If everyone really care shxt like you do, there will be millions of new nations in the UN. Besides, since you like to independence here independence there, why don't you free your poor "slaves" from the South first.

Anyway, as I have mentioned this is what truly in your mind - trying to incite and spread hatred between Chinese people. Your country is so small compare with the others therefore you want the others to become as small as you are. That's your true stupid purpose. That's why you always support those so-called stupid "independence warriors" from the internet without doubting and judging.

Moreover, there are 130000000 of Chinese in the world, this is really NORMAL that there are various races and cultures within this big party. Clean up your dirty racism mind would you, that is so nazi and ignorant.

I wish I could view the video it's banned here sadly.

However, I would like to share an experience with you: my nana (maternal grandfather) was a WWII RAF veteran who came to PAF after independence, he used to say that the Vietnamese Air Force and tactics should be adopted and studied by the Eastern post-colonial nations rather than following the West. He went on a foregin trip in late 1969 I think or maybe '70 to Malaysia where he met a Vietnamese retired pilot who had been considering to work on a history of the Vietnamese air force. My grandfather was extremely impressed by the tactics and ferocity of the Vietnamese fighters and how well the air force was organised.

Apparently during this time there was a tussle amongst the Pakistan Army and the PAF about allocation of sufficient funds for air defence; the army wanted ground-to-air defence under its control and the PAF argued that primarily the PAF should handle the air defence as air raids mostly focus on air bases. My nana was surprised to know that the VAF had no such problem and the Vietnamese armed forces went perspective to perspective rather than ground/air/water division. He told me that the VAF retired pilot was surprised to hear about the PAF and PA argument and his solution was simple: the air space control and execution whether by air or land is the air force's job the army should have mobile anti-air units. My nana said that he was then convinced that the East would rise and we should develop our own perspectives rather than adopt western ones and he was not an easy guy to impress!

Blablabla All i see are the statistics which shows that NV were humiliated by the americans

I wonder if you're not a nv troll

Your propaganda doesn't affect me much. I've seen movies made by the nv and it's very uncompetent

People making so lame things can be only bad. The corrupted NV are very well known for their cupidity & their uncompetence

Even a corrupted country can build things, but it would be much better without you the corrupted leaders.

Don't forget you won because of the cold war, so Russia & China was behind you. And as they were closer no wonder much why you won

You are very arrogant people and we will see if the old army that you rule can now face China

You rule the country and instead of unificating and reconciliate the people, you make discrimination. And now the country is deeply divided between north & south, so the country is weakened

You are hunting dog of France colonials.

I'm sorry, sir, I don't speak idiocracy.

Ignore him, he is servant of France colonials in Vietnam war 1945-1954, Vietnam against France Imperialists.

You are hunting dog of France colonials.

Says a north vietnamese who is equipped with israeli guns. I think when a country is parasited by the JEWS, it means that the leader are not very good, because with the JEWS we can be only slaves

I'am not surprised at all that Vietnam led by the north vietnamese open their doors to the JEWS, it's a sign of uncompetence for me.

Vietnam ruled by corruption can only be go straight down

Says a north vietnamese who is equipped with israeli guns. I think when a country is parasited by the JEWS, it means that the leader are not very good, because with the JEWS we can be only slaves

I'am not surprised at all that Vietnam led by the north vietnamese open their doors to the JEWS, it's a sign of uncompetence for me.

Vietnam ruled by corruption can only be go straight down

You just troll idiot thing. You are living in France, do you know who is Mr.Nicolas Sarkozy come from ? He is Jew with bloodline from Hungary. Jew ruled you but you don't know about it.:omghaha:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom