What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

All what I said is the Truth, we r strongest force in ASEAN, we can defeat any other ASEAN nations in few weeks like what we did to Pol Pot in Cambodia. Without China traitor attacked us in the North from 1979 to 1988, then Thailand would fall into our hands and those US's dog like Thai King would live in exile in US now.

TW is too small to compete wt us, they even dare not fight against Phil. Taking Kra cannal is on good progress, Chinese-Thai King just learned a hard lesson from Thai-Camb's border conflict and Thai should understand that submit to VN is the Best choice , US is just too far and China is too weak to help her :pop:

Wahahahahaha Why don't you mention that North Vietnam was over armed during the Vietnam war, contrary to the red kmers?

Why don't you say that Vietnam ruled by the NV have a rusting army, who would be crushed in days by China?

Vietnam was the ultimate looser then since France colonized the entire country, and apparenlty Vietnam is still a looser today since we control Taiping island and Vietnam claims it as its own territory.

Vietnam ruled by the corrupted NV please!

If you can see the films made by the NV regime, you would see the level of uncompetence of those people

They are here just to rule and take the money, they don't care of the people hate them.

Is Vietnam our friend or enemy? I cannot get a good understanding of this country?

Just one thing: if you need to make war against Vietnam, don't hesitate.
It will liberate Vietnam from the domination of the ridiculous NV

I prefer a Vietnam totally anihilated than the domination of the corrupted uncompetent NV

:coffee:
My question, is there conflict between North Vietnam and South Vietnam still existing ? What about those oversea South Vietnamese, can they return curret Vietnam homeland ?

Viet is the typicall nv vietcong who think he's a genius of the War, when he was backed up by Russia and China
If you are genius, why the vietnamese Army has not evolved since the 70's? You are just uncompetent corrupted arrogant people

Why don't you say that China has taken a huge part of North Vietnam if you are genius of the War?
where are you from really? your comments are annoying and full of rubbish. Post reported, dumbass.

Just one thing: if you need to make war against Vietnam, don't hesitate.
It will liberate Vietnam from the domination of the ridiculous NV

I prefer a Vietnam totally anihilated than the domination of the corrupted uncompetent NV
You said like a traitor dogs, that why Republic of Vietnam was defeated by Nothern and Southern Vietnam liberation forces.
You can stay whole life at oversea and enjoy your freedom and wealth.
And we will living, building, and protec our homeland.
My question, is there conflict between North Vietnam and South Vietnam still existing ? What about those oversea South Vietnamese, can they return curret Vietnam homeland ?
South Vietnam was incorrect term that's used by USA in Vietnam War. What's mean of "South Vietnam" !? If you want to mention government and regime of Southern of Vietnam "Republic of Vietnam", then they weren't exist anymore.

Today, some people inside Vietnam and oversea (many of them run out Vietnam at the end of Vietnam War) don't satisfies and hate Communist Regime, so they wanted to overthrow current Government.

oversea's Vietnamese can return Vietnam if they want and don't have intention like above.

In personal, I don't like many things from current Government, but I don't believe in opposition side, it's smell so bad way.

I think we can progress to better society, day by day. There's many way to building up our Country, better than become other Cambodia or even worst like Syria.

South Vietnam was incorrect term that's used by USA in Vietnam War. What's mean of "South Vietnam" !? If you want to mention government and regime of Southern of Vietnam "Republic of Vietnam", then they weren't exist anymore.

Today, some people inside Vietnam and oversea (many of them run out Vietnam at the end of Vietnam War) don't satisfies and hate Communist Regime, so they wanted to overthrow current Government.

oversea's Vietnamese can return Vietnam if they want and don't have intention like above.

In personal, I don't like many things from current Government, but I don't believe in opposition side, it's smell so bad way.

I think we can progress to better society, day by day. There's many way to building up our Country, better than become other Cambodia or even worst like Syria.
Okay, this's the best answer i read. Ths !
BTW i mean the Vietnamese come from origianl "Republic of Vietnam"

Vietnam ruled by the corrupted NV please!

If you can see the films made by the NV regime, you would see the level of uncompetence of those people

They are here just to rule and take the money, they don't care of the people hate them.
Angry and envy wt the Govt ??haha.. who cares "chó cứ sửa,đoàn ng cứ đi". can u translate it into E ? :pop:

In real life, the South Vietnamese dislike the North Vietnamese and vice versa. There are some historial reasons. One aspect is they are slighty different in terms of custom and culture. The other reason lies in when Vietnam was divided, both sides developed in different directions. They don´t like each other.

To understand this one must go back in 16 centuries when Vietnam was ruled by two competing Viet´s dynasties: the Trinh in the North and the Nguyen in the South. Both claimed to be the true successor of the Le dynasty. The last civil war drives them more apart.

Tr

As for the Overseas Viets (many are South Vietnamese fleeing the country after the collapse of Saigon regime), they can enter Vietnam at any time, no visa is required.

Correction: visa is required for overseas Viets, but once granted (and that is easy!), the visa is valid for 5 years. Anyway the Vietnamese government sees any Vietnamese as her citizen regardless of the color of passport.

I would recommend all PDF members to read on the exploits of the Vietnamese air force it gave one of the toughest challenges to the USAF something which has not been replicated ever since (an Eastern air force dominating a Western air force).
the battle over Vietnam sky told by Americans:

Last edited by a moderator:
discover your enemy´s strength and weakness, be smart and disciplined on battlefields...actually there is no secrets.

you are right. Some southern Vietnamese are mixed with Chams and Khmers, no surprise giving the neighborhood, while Northern Vietnamese are mixed with Southern Chinese.

Again NanYue was not a Chinese kingdom.
The south mostly from the north and migrated to the south. The mix between the Chams and Khmers are very rare, if any it the male Viets doing the mixing, cause it very rare to see Chams are Khmers last name. Now if you go to the Khmers area in southern parts their are groups of Khmers still have their last name in Khmers but translated to Viet.

you are right...Hanoier and Shanghai for example

ao-dai-viet-nam-150912-25.jpg

Viet girl

zhang_han_yun08.jpg

Chinese girl
Most of the time you can tell the different in the eyes lids

The south mostly from the north and migrated to the south. The mix between the Chams and Khmers are very rare, if any it the male Viets doing the mixing, cause it very rare to see Chams are Khmers last name. Now if you go to the Khmers area in southern parts their are groups of Khmers still have their last name in Khmers but translated to Viet.

Most of modern Viets got the blood from Chams and Khmers in their vein, so stop being ashamed of it. :coffee:

vietnam was developing fast in the past decades.we can predict that in several decades vietnam would be a regional power of southeast asia ,both in econemy and military. so my question is when will Vietnamese invade Laos Kampuchea Thailand,what's the detail plan do you guys think is the best?
i wish vietnamese answer my questions honestly. no need to cover your real thought,as we Chinese know your embitions too well.
We is from China view, which China wanted Vietnam neighbors to feel uncomfortable and against Vietnam, in return to favorite with China against Vietnam.
Viet know how it feel and to resist foreign occupied, so why would Viet do the same like China, French and USA by invading other countries.

@Viet

do you feel it's a lose that vietnamese give up learning Chinese characters? as the vietnam historical records, cultural relics are all writen in chinese? maybe latin Latin alphabets help you reduce the illiteracy rate much ,but simuteniously it feels like you cut yourself from your history.
do you have a feeling that you are in a foreign country when you visit an ancient house on which words writen are all chinese characters you cannot read?
121e6378a51g215.jpg

u116860634_1300fe3c8beg213.jpg

LOL it feel more like we got rid of Chinese off our back, I would love to get rid of all those Chinese characters and translate to modern Vietnamese, and band all Chinese Characters in Vietnam period, but it would not happen unless Chinese and Vietnamese go to war again the young generation will get rid of those Chinese character just because they don't understand and hate Chinese.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was mythology. If you are talking about real history, he did not exist.

Depend who wrote the histories, and which histories you in favor of. To Chinese it mythology because that's how Chinese historian wanted the readers the read.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom