What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

your bullshjt, maybe !?
what BS? everything I post is true, if you want source just ask and I will give them to you, it's not my fault I have to wait to 30 posts to put in links

I think you studied around Kim Il-sung's Juche ideology too much.
I don´t see anything wrong in this. That is your own perception
and what is wrong with Juche? in case you hadn't noticed I have the DPRK's flag up, Vietnam needs import substitution policies in place so the dream of an autarkic state can be achieved otherwise Vietnam is just a slave nation, I have said this before that an adapted version of Edo Japan is what Vietnam should become

it is because of guys like you 2 is why I troll Viets, your country is no longer under foreign rule but your mindset is:
as the Party resolution states, we are trying to preserve the national culture but, actually, we have not suceeded - for example, our language is affected, everyday life is influenced by foreign tastes, and we dont respect our identity - we just do it to show outsiders
it is difficult for older people, who have experienced two wars against the French and Americans, to lose their spirit of national independence, unity and national identity - but the young are exposed to various cultures, which easily affect Vietnamese tradition, if this situation continues, our national culture will disappear

Let me guess: also Chinese men go to Thailand because of one certain thing: adult entertainment :woot:
how about increase import of farm produces from Vietnam, help us to narrow the trade deficit? You can increase your image in Vietnam a lot by doing so. Instead you buy extremly expensive products from countries like Germany. Such as baby milk for a triple price. Crazy!.
this is wrong reaction, if you are true to mother country then you should be mad that the Chinaman dare to step foot into VN and doing this kind of business but instead you compare to the degenerate paradise of Thailand

the honourable Chairman Mao dreamed of agricultural self sufficiency but unfortunately because of the Chinese people's natural inability to cultivate rice they actually import rice from Vietnam, Chinese is currently suffering from cadmium laced rice yield originating in Hunan province, shocking Chinese people endangering even their own people
by the way TPP is going to destroy your agricultural sector so don't worry too much about it

I admire Vietnamese people for their honesty, hard work, tunnel-digging and the way they defeated a much superiour enemy by ingenuity... Now it's an up-and-coming country and deservedly so...
Some people in these threads should stop being insulting..
lies! if you are talking about the Mongols, then yes, the Vietnamese defeated a much superior enemy by 'ingenuity' aka dirty tactics but if you are talking about Frenchy or US then you should actually talk about Soviet and Red China intervention

Vietnamese members! let me ask you some questions about your country, is there any areas in Vietnam that have all year round cool weather, I have heard about Da Lat but is there anywhere else? also is Da Lat developed or still very much rural, is there many tourist or foreigner devils there?

Vietnamese members! let me ask you some questions about your country, is there any areas in Vietnam that have all year round cool weather, I have heard about Da Lat but is there anywhere else? also is Da Lat developed or still very much rural, is there many tourist or foreigner devils there?
Da Lat is one of the most beautiful cities in Vietnam: nice, cool weather and beautiful landscape. Sure, all wannabe rich want to live in Da Lat.

9302657986_3caed83449_b.jpg

9272180557_a869c817aa_b.jpg

9288028163_b4e2a3bcf8_b.jpg

9180793720_852ff1fd88_b.jpg

8743713473_1b6966092b_b.jpg

9260455196_ef23c16799_b.jpg

8674668906_8cb279e52d_b.jpg

8548871038_70ee669cb0_b.jpg

8545806032_dcbc5f8124_b.jpg

8620291765_49c7d6f173_b.jpg

I heard of Sapa. The city shall be cool. Personally I haven´t not been there yet.

SapaPanorama.jpg

Lol even someone as blind as a bat can see her beauty. And, no, you don't make much sense. The point is why Vietnamese are after a Pakistani girl when there are lots of beautiful chicks on the internet from other countries. Is it some sort of a fetish or something towards a certain ethnicity? What exactly are those websites writing about her? Just curious. :)
The main points of the Vietnamese articles are:

There is a girl name xx, she is very pretty and from Pakistan, ever since she posted her pics she got 39k likes, she might have photoshoped her pics, etc....

Basically, one Vietnamese internet news write about her, the rest copy. It's not a thing for any particular ethnicity. Vietnamese online news/teenage news have written many articles about random/famous beautiful girls from the countries.

I'm pretty sure all Vietnamese including myself are very baffled to know that she's from Pakistan? Are you guys sure she is from Pakistan and not Malaysia, Indonesia, or Phillipines?

The main points of the Vietnamese articles are:

There is a girl name xx, she is very pretty and from Pakistan, ever since she posted her pics she got 39k likes, she might have photoshoped her pics, etc....

Basically, one Vietnamese internet news write about her, the rest copy. It's not a thing for any particular ethnicity. Vietnamese online news/teenage news have written many articles about random/famous beautiful girls from the countries.

I'm pretty sure all Vietnamese including myself are very baffled to know that she's from Pakistan? Are you guys sure she is from Pakistan and not Malaysia, Indonesia, or Phillipines?

She's a pakhtoon girl and it's not uncommon for pakhtoons, especially girls, to have that 'asian look'...kind of chinky eyes, pale skin and a roundish face. Even a male pakistani member 'pakhtoon' looks somewhat like her. My friends say I look half middle eastern half 'asian', mongolian and whatnot and I'm not even a pakhtoon. :D

She's a pakhtoon girl and it's not uncommon for pakhtoons, especially girls, to have that 'asian look'...kind of chinky eyes, pale skin and a roundish face. Even a male pakistani member 'pakhtoon' looks somewhat like her. My friends say I look half middle eastern half 'asian', mongolian and whatnot and I'm not even a pakhtoon. :D

Only Pashtuns in Pakistan have that look or Afghanistan too? Don't Hazaras stand out in Afghanistan since they look Mongolian?

Only Pashtuns in Pakistan have that look or Afghanistan too? Don't Hazaras stand out in Afghanistan since they look Mongolian?

You're right, Hazaras do look Mongolian. I've seen at least one afghan family with that look but I'm not sure if they are pakhtoon.

I admire Vietnamese people for their honesty, hard work, tunnel-digging and the way they defeated a much superiour enemy by ingenuity... Now it's an up-and-coming country and deservedly so...

Some people in these threads should stop being insulting..
In the 13th century, Vietnam under command of Tran Hung Dao defeated the mighty Mongole horde and stopped their further expansion in South East Asia. We remember, the Mongole Empire at their height expanded their power over China, vast part of Asia and Eastern Europe, but suffered one of their bitter defeats in Vietnam. They launched three major invasions into Vietnam in the 13th century and failed badly.

Some history reports say the Mongols sent in the first campaign about 55.000 soldiers (1257), in the second campaign 200,000 soldiers (1285), and finally 500,000 soldiers into the battles (1287). The numbers may be not accurate.

The Vietnamese victories were not due to tunnel-digging...LOL

Mongol-empire.jpg

Tran Hung Dao - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
414px-Tranhungdaostatem.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Vietnam

411px-Chongquannguyenlan2.svg.png

Map depicting Mongol campaign in Đại Việt in the north and Champa in the south

Following Wiki: Pashtun people comprise over 15% of Pakistan's population 29, million. I can not distinguish between the Pakistan people and Afghanistan people by looking. Sorry.

Da Lat is one of the most beautiful cities in Vietnam: nice, cool weather and beautiful landscape. Sure, all wannabe rich want to live in Da Lat.
what do you mean all the wannabe rich want to live there, is it only for rich people? in the future I am looking to live there so can I ask what is the average house price there?

I know of the Sapa too but it is in the North so I don't want to go there and also I read that it is tourist hotspot so too much foreigner for me

@yue10: You can visit Vietnam first then you can troll.
(I have been to the Korean Restaurant last year when I have my business in Hanoi)
i will try to stop trolling Viets since you seem like ok people, at least more reasonable than Viets on other forums but already I have visited VN last year, first in HCMC and then Quy Nhon, I was also supposed to go see Mr HCM's mausoleum but I had to leave VN early

Last edited by a moderator:

I heard of the Pashtun and their 'death by golden shower', the saying "revenge is a dish best served cold" came from these people, they are barbaric race of people

Following Wiki: Pashtun people comprise over 15% of Pakistan's population 29, million. I can not distinguish between the Pakistan people and Afghanistan people by looking. Sorry.

There are lots of different tribes in Afghanistan.. Hazeris, Pashtuns etc,,, Most of them look like Pakistanis. but Pashtuns do look like Mongols... The guy who owns the booze shop in my area in London is a Pashtun and his nickname amongst his customers is 'Mr Chinaman'

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom