What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

Tell us about authentic Pho soup and Banh Mi... Yum yum... Some pictures of street sellers would be nice..

Can we all stop insulting for a while? Let me post some images of Hanoi. Credits go to those who own the pics.

9613587253_cee6272f46_b.jpg

9574205738_d0f82ae5a4_b.jpg

9453124093_b2fcb0ff0b_b.jpg

9455907438_9bdb90380c_b.jpg

9455895470_9019de7444_b.jpg

9455899288_22ce9dfbd9_b.jpg

ogw3.jpg

qttd.jpg

9507172782_a2084dc618_b.jpg

9543568018_c5c95c8d7b_b.jpg

Though cannot beat Nanning, it's beautiful anyway.

Vietnamese people should seriously consider the option of forcefully removing the regime in hanoi by an uprising. Look at the photos above, it is not a capital city for a nation with such a long history, it is more and more and more like a small village in China.

Here I have a photo of our biggest city in China:
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/9020/96sm.jpg

Vietnamese people should seriously consider the option of forcefully removing the regime in hanoi by an uprising. Look at the photos above, it is not a capital city for a nation with such a long history, it is more and more and more like a small village in China.

like a small village in China ? don't lie.

Shanghai is more bountiful than Peking, I think so.

I wonder of your humor. It will take a while until Hanoi becomes a modern city. Though many real estates are under construction in Hanoi, such as this $2bn project Manor Central Park:

ap15.jpg

or the proposed $3 billion urban project in Binh Quoi-Thanh Da peninsula in Saigon

Thanh-Da-Binh-Quoi-Peninsula-4.jpg

Bitexco assigned giant urban project | Read the Latest Real Estate and Property News including Vietnam

Tell us about authentic Pho soup and Banh Mi... Yum yum... Some pictures of street sellers would be nice..

If u visit Ho Chi Minh city, u should go to Ben Thanh night food market, it's on the left of Ben Thanh market in District 1, u will find lots of VN traditional foods
3(18).jpg

Have you ever wondered how fast a 100m-long street can become an outdoor night market? If so, head down to Phan Boi Chau or Phan Chu Trinh at around 18:00 to watch the literal mad dash of vendors setting up their stalls for the Ben Thanh night market. Starting at 19:00, the night market is popular with locals and one of my favourite places to spend an evening in Saigon.
The street transforms into a market at a rapid pace.
And they're off!

As soon as shopkeepers are finished setting up their tents and plastic stool-filled restaurants, it’s time to check out the well-lit booths. While not as much variety may be displayed compared to what you can find elsewhere, I like this shopping experience because you get so much more elbow room than you do inside Ben Thanh, or any other local market for that matter, to search for souvenirs or new clothes.
Be warned that although the road is closed to car traffic, you should be prepared to dodge the occasional motorbike.
Shirt stall at the night market
Get your designer shirts even at night.
After I’ve shaken my shopping bug, it’s time to grab some food and that’s where it gets hard to choose. Luckily, most of the restaurants have menus on display, some of them with large pictures. Unless I’m craving a particular Vietnamese dish, I usually cruise the street until something catches my eye.

Every local favourite is available here, from pho through to delicious seafood and barbecued pork. The food is reasonably priced, as are the drinks, and the market is open until midnight or sometimes later, for those who want to drink the night away.
With great food and a good atmosphere, the night market is a must-see, even if you’ve been to the market during the day. Join the crowd, grab a drink, grab a stool, and enjoy a unique slice of life in the city.
Ben Thanh night market | The Vietnam blog

This is Pho 2000 ,next to Ben Thanh night food market where Mr President Clinton visited
Pho2000.jpg

131+10+photo_3.jpg

Do you seriously believe we Chinese will allow you to develop into a qualified enemy state? Sorry but a poor and underdeveloped vietnam is what we need.

As a neighbor in your north, and also a neighbor with huge foregin reserve (>30000,0000,0000 USD), we can easily manipluate your ecomony.
your greedy business people only care of making profits and more profits, not paying attention to trollers like you. So Chinese capital investment has increased 162 percent during the first four months of this year, after sitting long on the sideline. You should change your nickname to stupid hater.

Chinese investment in Vietnam rises steeply | VOV Online Newspaper
more weapons pls, that is nice.

China is country of Human traffickers, there is the destination and is also the departure.

Human Trafficking Ring Busted In Spain And France, Gang Smuggled Chinese Nationals Into U.S. And Europe
Sorry for that, I have seen some women from Viet in my home village, when they leave Viet, their marriage was registered with Viet embassy in China, they are all from mountain village rather than major cities like Hanoi.

The people from Chinese village can get about from 500 dollars to 1200 dollars in the city, depending on skills. I am wondering is it really a better life than vietnam rural area ? If the women would like to go to Viet government to register their marriage, I would say they have intension to do so. People seek for better life, I am not accusing it.

Thank you for those pictures of Street Food sellers guys...

I love Vietnamese street food.. We have a really nice Vietnamese community here near Old St. area in London and lots of Pho restaurants.. My favourite is one called Song Que (Google it) and see the menu, they do 28 or something kind of Pho soup..

Also recently someone opened a Banh Mi Cafe and it really caught on, many more are opening almost every day..

I rather talk about food then get get involved in a political argument between Vietnam and China...

So, you mean: Human traffickers vs innocent girls = "better life", right !? LOL
No wonder there is so many negative view on China

Chinese men can not get Chinese brides, so they use money to "get" a poor Vietnamese bride who was tricked by human traffickers with sweet promise.

And now, seem like this Kid still don't know why Chinese girls and women don't care about some Chinese men. So he still crying: "pathetic, pathetic ..."

Kid, your fate is not better ...

Nice bro, have good taste with them and enjoy the life.

what's point of your post !?
She is beautiful. Is it enough to make some sense !?
Lol even someone as blind as a bat can see her beauty. And, no, you don't make much sense. The point is why Vietnamese are after a Pakistani girl when there are lots of beautiful chicks on the internet from other countries. Is it some sort of a fetish or something towards a certain ethnicity? What exactly are those websites writing about her? Just curious. :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom