What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

oh, any by the way, your leader bow down their head for China Government in 1991 "We are wrong " ?
wonderful those traitor were, huh ? should they continue to fight is much better.
Those traitor even ******* change the constitution !

viet and their history , and they come to international forum with attitude to show that.

Well said @newlander, New Chinese leaders today are not the ones of previous generation, new chineses don't see these viets as Nanyue brothers...but enemies, we have squeeze them out of Influencing South East Asean such Laos and Cambodia...on top of that if we want to revenge, the most easy way is just shut the Red River off without fire a single shot , 1/3 or 30 millions of nord vietnames will be in trouble: not only water, rice farming, industry...you name it. China has encounter water shortage, it's about time to think of diverting this river.

【Travelogue 720HD】 Honghe / 红河之旅 / ä¸*国旅游指南 1/2 - YouTube

【Travelogue 720HD】 Honghe / 红河之旅 / ä¸*国旅游指南 2/2 - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, Ah Q again ??? wt thousands VN secret agents in Laos-Camb, we can kill any Chinese there if we want and u cant do Nothing to stop us coz u r powerless and coward. Squeezing us in Laos-Camb ??poor wet dream. Come back and talk to me when China can send thousand under cover troops there like us .Idiot Ah Q.:laughcry:

Sorry your secret agent in Laos-Camb were just sushi, most them have been eliminated without trace when the mighty dragon has undo Vietnam influence in these two countries, your secret agents were just turkey shoot for Laos and Cambodian intelligence service that Vietnam gorvernment is speachless and helpless for their cause.

Vietnam

We have been beating USA run away.

Your Cantonese cant regain your dependence of Nan Yue, are slaves of Hans now, they f**ck on you face no.

That's your theory. not ours. Funny thing is Vietnamese like to teach Chinese lessons on Chinese history. Fact is Cantonese are Hans.

In 1894, it was a group of Cantonese who was the first one claiming "Expel Manchu from China and establish a Han China". This political group later became China Nationalist Party(KMT). The founding father of KMT, Sun Yetsen, was one member the group. Of course he is 100% Cantonese.

That's your theory. not ours. Funny thing is Vietnamese like to teach Chinese lessons on Chinese history. Fact is Cantonese are Hans.

In 1894, it was a group of Cantonese who was the first one claiming "Expel Manchu from China and establish a Han China". This political group later became China Nationalist Party(KMT). The founding father of KMT, Sun Yetsen, was one number the group. Of course he is 100% Cantonese.

Sun Yetsen is Hakka, no cantonese and no Han, his ancestor was Kiang or Xionu.

You are Cantonese, nan Yue in native, you are slaves of Hans now. Hans look down at you, they fuc*k of on your face. Slaves don't have rights as normal human to troll here.

200 mill chinese were killed by Japanese, KMT in civil war in China.

Why dont you idiot fly to Germany and tell those people of Sachen are "salves of German", fly to Britain and tell Wales pele can't regain their independence and Southeners of Souh Korea (whos ancestors are 百濟 and 新羅人) are slaves of Korean as well. To see how stupid you are.
And seems like someone forgot his own mass of people killed by Japanese and their own civil war~

Sun is Hakka, Cantonese AND Han you freaking idiot.

It's very stranger kid,

you are "Yue" (粤), not "Han" (漢). This is two different word in Han Ji.

Your homeland is here.

Cantonese.GIF

@NiceGuy
Even Cham, Khmers, Hmong and Laos and even Vietnamese in America confirm that Vietnamese Kinh are racists, Vietnamese say so themselves that they view other asians and minorities as inferior.
nice, you take my reply and post here again and again. I think I should begin to ask you for a fee.

lair and coward.
You let Hoa return, return after you steal all their property and murder them if they do not ?
Who gave away all their property, their house, their money, even their life which their earn themself because they want to return ? simply as that, lair !
Coward because you do not have a gut to talk what you did: ethic cleansing.
I must say your second post is full of rubbish. BTW welcome to the forum!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very stranger kid,

you are "Yue" (粤), not "Han" (漢). This is two different word in Han Ji.

Your homeland is here.

Cantonese.GIF
Idiot, there's nothing strange, but stupid guy like you are. Yue and Hakka are both part of modern Han.
Also Cantonese is not a concept about bloodline, but culture.
You know nothing, NOTHING.

Do vietnam parents in poor village consider China as a better place for living ? Do they like to marry their daughter to China for better life ?
like I said many times Viets have no shame, the Viet parents treat their daughters like expendables to be married off to the highest bidder because of a highly patriarchal society, it is a really sickening country, at odds might I add to Baiyue people who were much less strict on gender roles, the Zhuang, in ancient times were known for having the husband going to live with the wife and descent traced according to matriline, this is also one reason why the Trung sisters should not be considered as Vietnamese, the Vietnamese they are just stealers of history

Chemical Warfare in the Vietnam War: Effects of Agent Orange - Noam Chomsky (2011) - YouTube
the dude AshSharqi or is there 2 people using this account is an animal, no shame

Can we all stop insulting for a while? Let me post some images of Hanoi. Credits go to those who own the pics.

9613587253_cee6272f46_b.jpg

9574205738_d0f82ae5a4_b.jpg

9453124093_b2fcb0ff0b_b.jpg

9455907438_9bdb90380c_b.jpg

9455895470_9019de7444_b.jpg

9455899288_22ce9dfbd9_b.jpg

ogw3.jpg

qttd.jpg

9507172782_a2084dc618_b.jpg

9543568018_c5c95c8d7b_b.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts