What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

Sorry for that, I have seen some women from Viet in my home village, when they leave Viet, their marriage was registered with Viet embassy in China, they are all from mountain village rather than major cities like Hanoi.

The people from Chinese village can get about from 500 dollars to 1200 dollars in the city, depending on skills. I am wondering is it really a better life than vietnam rural area ? If the women would like to go to Viet government to register their marriage, I would say they have intension to do so. People seek for better life, I am not accusing it.

Chinese human traffickers do their job, with promises that can have work in Hanoi and Saigon, but they are brought directly to China as far away from border as they could. The victims can not escape.

Same story for China women in China:

"Madrid: Spanish police on Monday busted two rival Chinese prostitution rings that operated in Madrid and kept 25 women.

In the operation, 26 people were arrested in Spain - 25 of them Chinese - as well as another 25 people who were collaborating with one of the networks in France, Spanish National Police Director Jose Ignacio Cosido said.

The women were brought from China to Spain after paying 14,000 euros ($18,288) and being promised that they were going to work in hair styling salons with a monthly salary of 4,000 euros ($5,225), but once they were in Madrid they were kept locked up in rooms 6 meters square with no windows and forced to engage in prostitution 24 hours a day, Cosido said...."

Spain takes down Chinese sex-trafficking rings

Lol would someone please tell me why this Pakistani girl has become kind of an internet celebrity in Vietnam? There's loads of websites writing about her but I don't know the language.
2.jpg

Aisyah Qolby Najmatunnisaa pakistan - Google Search

It's very simple, Vietnamese netizens are very exited for the Pakistani girl, she is very beautiful. They shared her photo on internet.

09cogai0.jpg

09cogai1.jpg

09cogai2.jpg

09cogai3.jpg

09cogai4.jpg

09cogai6.jpg

09cogai8.jpg

Thank you for those pictures of Street Food sellers guys...

I love Vietnamese street food.. We have a really nice Vietnamese community here near Old St. area in London and lots of Pho restaurants.. My favourite is one called Song Que (Google it) and see the menu, they do 28 or something kind of Pho soup..

Also recently someone opened a Banh Mi Cafe and it really caught on, many more are opening almost every day..

I rather talk about food then get get involved in a political argument between Vietnam and China...

Banh My – Vietnamese Doner Kebab Sandwich on the Streets of Hanoi.

Doner kebab ; Turkish: döner or döner kebap, is a Turkish dish made of meat cooked on a vertical spit, normally veal or beef but also a mixture of these with lamb; or sometimes chicken. This specialitat is available in Vietnam.:cheers:

BhanMy013-480x720.jpg

BhanMy010-480x320.jpg

BhanMy015-480x320.jpg

read more here. Banh My – Vietnamese Doner Kebab Sandwich on the Streets of Hanoi

Banh mi, a sandwich in a French loaf. Speaks for the viets.
It tastes much better than a Chinese dish, I saw on a German television recently:

chicken eggs cooked in children´s urine for 24 hours (!). After watching this report about China´s unique delicious cuisine, I had to puke. :lol:

Well said @newlander, New Chinese leaders today are not the ones of previous generation, new chineses don't see these viets as Nanyue brothers...but enemies, we have squeeze them out of Influencing South East Asean such Laos and Cambodia...on top of that if we want to revenge, the most easy way is just shut the Red River off without fire a single shot , 1/3 or 30 millions of nord vietnames will be in trouble: not only water, rice farming, industry...you name it.
China has encounter water shortage, it's about time to think of diverting this river.
WOW... isn´t a dream of a terrorist? You sound like the son of Osama Bin Laden. I wonder of how many Chinese think like you. You were one of reasonable members on defence.pk. Now your language has hardened a lot.

What happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for that, I have seen some women from Viet in my home village, when they leave Viet, their marriage was registered with Viet embassy in China, they are all from mountain village rather than major cities like Hanoi.
The people from Chinese village can get about from 500 dollars to 1200 dollars in the city, depending on skills. I am wondering is it really a better life than vietnam rural area ? If the women would like to go to Viet government to register their marriage, I would say they have intension to do so. People seek for better life, I am not accusing it.
do you know the 2 border provinces of Lao Cai and Yunnan, I read that many Chinese men like to make day trips across the border to experience the 'sights' and 'services' Vietnam has to offer, what a shame the Chinese only know Vietnam for one thing...
I read about this in a book in case anyone thinks I make things up

your greedy business people only care of making profits and more profits, not paying attention to trollers like you. So Chinese capital investment has increased 162 percent during the first four months of this year, after sitting long on the sideline. You should change your nickname to stupid hater.
more weapons pls, that is nice.
good job Chinese, do not have to worry about military intervention with this Cuba of the East just to do it passively through economic imperialism, because of ASEAN-China ACFTA Vietnam have until 2015 to lower tariffs and then the real game begins, bilateral trade between Vietnam and China already favours northerner with the idiotic Viets already struggling with $13b and $16b deficit in last 2years and now they think it's great idea to sign TPP with strict member nation only rules of origin, either Viets ruling elite do not know about economic management or they are being dictated to by the IMF and World Bank, hopefully I am missing something otherwise these Viets are in for their own century of humiliation,

Banh My – Vietnamese Doner Kebab Sandwich on the Streets of Hanoi.

Doner kebab ; Turkish: döner or döner kebap, is a Turkish dish made of meat cooked on a vertical spit, normally veal or beef but also a mixture of these with lamb; or sometimes chicken. This specialitat is available in Vietnam.:cheers:
[Banh My – Vietnamese Doner Kebab Sandwich on the Streets of Hanoi[/URL]
I was going to post this, what a shame Vietnamese like Turkish food and the Turkish like Vietnamese food, this is what is wrong with globalisation, too much cultural exchange destroying the Vietnamese culture

I was going to post this, what a shame Vietnamese like Turkish food and the Turkish like Vietnamese food, this is what is wrong with globalisation, too much cultural exchange destroying the Vietnamese culture

My brain hurt so freaking much after reading your post.

It tastes much better than a Chinese dish, I saw on a German television recently:

chicken eggs cooked in children´s urine for 24 hours (!). After watching this report about China´s unique delicious cuisine, I had to puke. :lol:

I read similar report too. Actually Kid's urine will not kill you and it doesn't have any bad infect (maybe?), but it is indeed horrible and @#$%.
But you do know that 99.9999% of people would not be pleased to suck such thing in their mouths right~

It's very simple, Vietnamese netizens are very exited for the Pakistani girl, she is very beautiful. They shared her photo on internet.

09cogai0.jpg

09cogai1.jpg

09cogai2.jpg

09cogai3.jpg

09cogai4.jpg

09cogai6.jpg

09cogai8.jpg

<3She's drop-dead cute, can you get me her fb? P.S. Someone tell those Vietnamese netizens to back the hell off. *angry*

I think you studied around Kim Il-sung's Juche ideology too much.

<3She's drop-dead cute, can you get me her fb? P.S. Someone tell those Vietnamese netizens to back the hell off. *angry*

I don't think it was some thing unreasonable comments have been made by Vietnamese netizen. The photos were shared by Aisyah Qolby Najmatunnisaa on her own Face Book page.

Here is comment of Vietnamese netizen:

"Her beauty was perfect from the face to the detailed eyes, smile, and nose. Although Facebook is not many girl that the content is often posted personal photos, but each photo of her more than 70 thousand like. The amount of Facebook followers her close to 40,000 thousand.

By sharing information from Facebook, this girl's name is Aisyah Qolby Najmatunnisaa Pakistan, currently living in Doha. In addition, the information stated on her Facebook that she was working in Qatar Airways. This information led many netizens to guess that she is a most beautiful hostess of the airline.

There is rare pictures of this beautiful girl!"

do you know the 2 border provinces of Lao Cai and Yunnan, I read that many Chinese men like to make day trips across the border to experience the 'sights' and 'services' Vietnam has to offer, what a shame the Chinese only know Vietnam for one thing...
I read about this in a book in case anyone thinks I make things up
Let me guess: also Chinese men go to Thailand because of one certain thing: adult entertainment :woot:
good job Chinese, do not have to worry about military intervention with this Cuba of the East just to do it passively through economic imperialism, because of ASEAN-China ACFTA Vietnam have until 2015 to lower tariffs and then the real game begins,

bilateral trade between Vietnam and China already favours northerner with the idiotic Viets already struggling with $13b and $16b deficit in last 2years and now they think it's great idea to sign TPP with strict member nation only rules of origin, either Viets ruling elite do not know about economic management or they are being dictated to by the IMF and World Bank,
hopefully I am missing something otherwise these Viets are in for their own century of humiliation,
how about increase import of farm produces from Vietnam, help us to narrow the trade deficit? You can increase your image in Vietnam a lot by doing so. Instead you buy extremly expensive products from countries like Germany. Such as baby milk for a triple price. Crazy!

Babynahrung - Chinas Durst auf Milch - Wirtschaft - Hamburger Abendblatt
I don´t see anything wrong in this. That is your own perception.

I read similar report too. Actually Kid's urine will not kill you and it doesn't have any bad infect (maybe?), but it is indeed horrible and @#$%.
But you do know that 99.9999% of people would not be pleased to suck such thing in their mouths right~
how´s about this dish for rich Chinese: edible bird nests? once reserved for emperors and their courts in Vietnam and China. Sell for $1,500 per kilogram wholesale and about $2,500 per kilogram retail...

Last edited by a moderator:
I admire Vietnamese people for their honesty, hard work, tunnel-digging and the way they defeated a much superiour enemy by ingenuity... Now it's an up-and-coming country and deservedly so...

Some people in these threads should stop being insulting..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom