What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

You just troll idiot thing. You are living in France, do you know who is Mr.Nicolas Sarkozy come from ? He is Jew with bloodline from Hungary. Jew ruled you but you don't know about it.:omghaha:

JEWS rule Europa & USA since centuries way before i'am born & the south vietnamese are not ruling France, so what can i do?

Not like Vietnam ruled by the north vietnamese who let them enter

JEWS rule Europa & USA since centuries way before i'am born & the south vietnamese are not ruling France, so what can i do?

Not like Vietnam ruled by the north vietnamese who let them enter

Try to read as following: The primer Minister of Vietnam is Mr. Nguyen Tan Dzung.

Nguyễn Tấn Dũng (sinh ngày 17 tháng 11 năm 1949 tại Cà Mau) là Thủ tướng đương nhiệm của Việt Nam. Từ năm 1997, ông cũng là đại biểu Quốc hội Việt Nam các khóa X, XI, XII, XIII .

Nguyễn Tấn Dũng có quê quán tại Thành phố Cà Mau, thuộc tỉnh Cà Mau. Cha ông là Nguyễn Tấn Thử chính trị viên phó Tỉnh đội Rạch Giá, chết ngày 16-4-1969, khi một trái bom Mỹ đã ném trúng hầm trú ẩn của Tỉnh đội Rạch Giá[3]. Là con thứ hai trong gia đình, Nguyễn Tấn Dũng còn được gọi với cái tên Ba Dũng. Năm 1961, ông tham gia Quân đội Nhân dân Việt Nam,

Do you know where is Provice Ca Mau in Vietnam.

200px-Nguyen_Tan_Dung-2012.jpg

Try to read as following: The primer Minister of Vietnam is Mr. Nguyen Tan Dzung.

Nguyễn Tấn Dũng (sinh ngày 17 tháng 11 năm 1949 tại Cà Mau) là Thủ tướng đương nhiệm của Việt Nam. Từ năm 1997, ông cũng là đại biểu Quốc hội Việt Nam các khóa X, XI, XII, XIII .

Nguyễn Tấn Dũng có quê quán tại Thành phố Cà Mau, thuộc tỉnh Cà Mau. Cha ông là Nguyễn Tấn Thử chính trị viên phó Tỉnh đội Rạch Giá, chết ngày 16-4-1969, khi một trái bom Mỹ đã ném trúng hầm trú ẩn của Tỉnh đội Rạch Giá[3]. Là con thứ hai trong gia đình, Nguyễn Tấn Dũng còn được gọi với cái tên Ba Dũng. Năm 1961, ông tham gia Quân đội Nhân dân Việt Nam,

Do you know where is Provice Ca Mau in Vietnam.

200px-Nguyen_Tan_Dung-2012.jpg

As i explained, the fact that the president is south vietnamese doesn't mean much things.

He can be an exception used for the propaganda of a country. It's the ruling cast that is important.

For example some people say that the war in Libya, Syria is made by an african muslim, just because Obama is the president of the USA.

But the reality that everybody knows is that it's the neo conservators, who are mostly JEWS and caucasians (dogs of the JEWS) who really rule the USA

As i explained, the fact that the president is south vietnamese doesn't mean much things.

He can be an exception used for the propaganda of a country. It's the ruling cast that is important.

For example some people say that the war in Libya, Syria is made by an african muslim, just because Obama is the president of the USA.

But the reality that everybody knows is that it's the neo conservators, who are mostly JEWS and caucasians (dogs of the JEWS) who really rule the USA

You have mistake, Obama is jew from martial, his mother was jew, not muslim. That why Obama's skin is black but he can take a highest power position in US.

You have mistake, Obama is jew from martial, his mother was jew, not muslim. That why Obama's skin is black but he can take a highest power position in US.

But for some people, fortunately not so much, he's a muslim, because of his name Barack Obama Hussein

But for some people, fortunately not so much, he's a muslim, because of his name Barack Obama Hussein

You are living in France, but you are low educated then you don't know nothing. For jew people is existed the prinzip that: If your mother is jew, you are jew. if your father is jew, you shoud be not jew ! Do you know why ?

So that the name: Nikolas Szarkozy or Barack Obama Hussein don't say nothing in this matter related to jew.

You are living in France, but you are low educated then you don't know nothing. For jew people is existed the prinzip that: If your mother is jew, you are jew. if your father is jew, you shoud be not jew ! Do you know why ?

So that the name: Nikolas Szarkozy or Barack Obama Hussein don't say nothing in this matter related to jew.

I didn't know that the vietnamese know about the juice.

I said for the majority of the people he's an african muslim but of course i knew it

And what you actually doing in France, USA, Nha Trang? Aren't you a corrupted rich north vietnamese?

I didn't know that the vietnamese know about the juice.

I said for the majority of the people he's an african muslim but of course i knew it

And what you actually doing in France, USA, Nha Trang? Aren't you a corrupted rich north vietnamese?

Hey, you are no south Vietnamese, when you don't know that Nha Trang is big city in South Vietnam, my hometown. Look at my ID kid.

I have been to Shanghai, there is most developed City in China. It's special case.

but Shanghai_ren have their own language group which is mostly unintelligible to other Chinese. Shanghai people use this as a way of identifying each other but also to exclude other Chinese in the conversation. They hatred Peking_ren who speak "Guan Hua" the "language of rulers".

WuYue can be independence state.

Tell me, are the Shanghai_ren any different from the Beijing_ren?

I saw that we are tremendously different from the Vietnamese, that's why we belong to a different country. :coffee:

I saw that we are tremendously different from the Vietnamese, that's why we belong to a different country. :coffee:

People from northern and southern China are physically and genetically different from one another. Head shape, body size and susceptibility to disease vary greatly between the north and south.

People from Beijing and northern China are often heavier and taller and have broader shoulders, lighter skin, smaller eyes and more pointed noses than Southerners. They favor noodles over rice, have the blood of horsemen from Manchuria and Mongolia, and are regarded as "imperious, quarrelsome, rather aloof, political, proud, and less ostentatious and flashy with their money than Southerners.”

People from Shanghai, Canton and southern China are generally smaller, thinner, browner, and have rounder eyes and more rounded noses than Northerners. They favor rice over noodles, ... are regarded as "talkative, friendly, complacent, sloppy, commercial-minded and materialistic."

The dividing line between Northerners and Southerners is the Yangtze River. :coffee:

Who cares about the difference between each others, diversification is a gift to anyone and it is a factor of founding a great, multi-ethnic society with cultural diversity. Only uneducated racist love inbreeding.

People from northern and southern China are physically and genetically different from one another. Head shape, body size and susceptibility to disease vary greatly between the north and south.

People from Beijing and northern China are often heavier and taller and have broader shoulders, lighter skin, smaller eyes and more pointed noses than Southerners. They favor noodles over rice, have the blood of horsemen from Manchuria and Mongolia, and are regarded as "imperious, quarrelsome, rather aloof, political, proud, and less ostentatious and flashy with their money than Southerners.”

People from Shanghai, Canton and southern China are generally smaller, thinner, browner, and have rounder eyes and more rounded noses than Northerners. They favor rice over noodles, ... are regarded as "talkative, friendly, complacent, sloppy, commercial-minded and materialistic."

The dividing line between Northerners and Southerners is the Yangtze River. :coffee:

google liu xiang, yao ming.

Simply judging by look, including facial appearance, height and skin, you can't distinguish north Chinese from south Chinese. Trust me, old sport, this is a bad idea. I've been to almost everywhere in China, so I made such comment. The only difference is eating habit and accent.

google liu xiang, yao ming.

Simply judging by look, including facial appearance, height and skin, you can't distinguish north Chinese from south Chinese. Trust me, old sport, this is a bad idea. I've been to almost everywhere in China, so I made such comment. The only difference is eating habit and accent.

North Chinese does not look exotic to South Chinese, while the Viets do look foreign to us. :coffee:

Copy and paste eh?

The difference is that southern Han hate Vietnamese while northern Han don't.

Southern Han are descended from northern Han who moved south and married the native Baiyue women, this is why the southern Han y Chromosome (inherited from the father) is extremely close to northern Han Y chromosome, but the mtdna (inherited from the mother) and autosomal DNA is different.

How Han are Taiwanese Han? Genetic Inference of Plains Indigenous Ancestry ... - Shu-Juo Chen - Google Books

How Han are Taiwanese Han? Genetic Inference of Plains Indigenous Ancestry ... - Shu-Juo Chen - Google Books

European Journal of Human Genetics - Abstract of article: A spatial analysis of genetic structure of human populations in China reveals distinct difference between maternal and paternal lineages

http://159.226.149.45/compgenegroup/paper/wenbo Han culture paper (2004).pdf

Genetic evidence supports demic diffusion of Han cult... [Nature. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v431/n7006/full/nature02878.html

Abstract
The spread of culture and language in human populations is explained by two alternative models: the demic diffusion model, which involves mass movement of people; and the cultural diffusion model, which refers to cultural impact between populations and involves limited genetic exchange between them. The mechanism of the peopling of Europe has long been debated, a key issue being whether the diffusion of agriculture and language from the Near East was concomitant with a large movement of farmers. Here we show, by systematically analysing Y-chromosome and mitochondrial DNA variation in Han populations, that the pattern of the southward expansion of Han culture is consistent with the demic diffusion model, and that males played a larger role than females in this expansion. The Han people, who all share the same culture and language, exceed 1.16 billion (2000 census), and are by far the largest ethnic group in the world. The expansion process of Han culture is thus of great interest to researchers in many fields.

European Journal of Human Genetics - Abstract of article: A spatial analysis of genetic structure of human populations in China reveals distinct difference between maternal and paternal lineages

Abstract
Analyses of archeological, anatomical, linguistic, and genetic data suggested consistently the presence of a significant boundary between the populations of north and south in China. However, the exact location and the strength of this boundary have remained controversial. In this study, we systematically explored the spatial genetic structure and the boundary of north–south division of human populations using mtDNA data in 91 populations and Y-chromosome data in 143 populations. Our results highlight a distinct difference between spatial genetic structures of maternal and paternal lineages. A substantial genetic differentiation between northern and southern populations is the characteristic of maternal structure, with a significant uninterrupted genetic boundary extending approximately along the Huai River and Qin Mountains north to Yangtze River. On the paternal side, however, no obvious genetic differentiation between northern and southern populations is revealed.

0b9b8d714566edea3954827c018a3c88.jpg

The Y chromosome haplogroup and subclade among different groups of East Asians.

Cantonese still call themselves people of Tang after the Tang dynasty because alot of their ancestors were northerners who fled to Guangdong during the Tang dynasty.

Many northern Chinese fled to southern China in ancient times

Their is a saying in Taiwan, "mainland grandfather no mainland grandmother" 有唐山公無唐山媽 because Han men from mainland would marry Aboriginal Taiwanese women.

During the first Jin dynasty and the Tang dynasty alot of northern Han fled to southern China.

Portrait of a Community

Portrait of a Community

In the Shadow of the Han

A History of Chinese Civilization - Jacques Gernet - Google knygos

Northern Han moved to southern China, married native women and their descendants became southern Hans. Many of these southern Han founded Kingdoms like Nanyue and Southern Han. Both of these Southern Han (Cantonese) Kingdoms were enemies of the Vietnamese and fought against them. Nanyue crushed Au Lac and Southern Han fought to retain control of Vietnam. Most armies from China which fought against Vietnam were made out of southern Han and not northerners.

However, many Vietnamese are under strange delusions - they think that Cantonese and other Southern Han have no Han blood and are entirely sinicized Baiyue, that they must be long lost brothers and were brainwashed by the evil northern Han. @EastSea @Rechoice

Southern Han look down on Vietnamese and Cantonese do not want to be associated with them at all. They are angry that Vietnam keeps claiming they are their brothers and claiming Nanyue is Vietnamese. But northern Han don't know any of these things. They don't know what Baiyue is and aren't interested in this stupid stuff which is why they don't hate Vietnamese as much as southern Han.

We have pureblooded Baiyue descendants who were not mixed. They are the natives of southern China.

Tanka people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fuzhou Tanka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zhuang people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Li people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by a moderator:
They are our people and one of the best people on the planet....enmity n frndship are valued traits of pashtuns...... :tup:

This method of execution was used by the Pathans (also known as “ethnic Afghans” and “Pashtuns”). The women of this group, particularly in the Afridi tribe of the Pashtuns (who today primarily reside in present-day Pakistan and Afghanistan), would occasionally execute people this way, as mentioned by the British John Masters who was stationed in British India when he was 18 in 1933.

…if they [Pathans] captured any soldiers other than Muslims, and especially if the soldiers were Sikhs or British, they would usually castrate and behead them. Both these operations were frequently done by the women. Sometimes they would torture prisoners with the death of a thousand cuts, pushing grass and thorns into each wound as it was made.

Sometimes they would peg the prisoner out and, with a stick, force his jaws so wide open that he could not swallow, and then the women would urinate in his open mouth (taking turns) till he drowned.

This kind of cruelty was not confined to war, but was as much a part of the Pathans’ normal lives as were their sturdy independence… If a man suspected his wife of the most minor infidelity, he would cut her nose off… The Pathans punished an adulterer by forcing a thick and knobbly thorn twig down his penis. They rewarded infringements of lesser laws by tearing a man’s tongue out by the roots.

If that all weren’t cringe-worthy enough:

It is still customary among some tribes in Assam (northeastern region in India)… to punish an unfaithful woman by tying her to a post with her legs apart over a quick-growing kind of bamboo, and leaving her there until the bamboo grows up into her womb and stomach and she dies.

Bizarrely, particularly given their stance on women and adultery, there are also a few reports of these “death by golden shower” executions being preceded by the women first gang raping the condemned man before drowning him in their urine.

Lest you go away thinking that it was just the Pashtuns who instituted various cruel punishments, during these various skirmishes that Masters was involved, he gives an account of a lot of cruelty on both sides. For instance, in one case a wounded tribesman (both his legs broken) was captured. Contrary to an order given by the commanding officer of this battalion (no prisoners), his soldiers brought him in as a prisoner. The officer was furious and then “ordered the prisoner to be pegged out, face up, in front of the quarter-guard. There was no shade and the sun temperature was probably about 130. The further order was that every man who passed should kick the prisoner in the testicles.” The prisoner died later that evening and his body was placed in a location where a British soldier had previously been flayed alive by the Pashtuns.
like I said...barbaric

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom