What's new

History of the looting of the Indian army in the war of liberation , and reasons of helping us (Bangladesh)

plenty of narratives were tried, none was a success... because history is not that you write.,,,, but what it actually is.....

you guys need to see only two pictures....

1615207814236.png

1615207824629.png

and we are done here....

"Pagoler sukh mone mone, kagoj chhire taka gone/ পাগলের সুখ মনে মনে, কাগজ ছিঁড়ে টাকা গোনে" .
😊Never heard that one before, but it is great!
Will add it to my own stock of quotes.

Dear, let me assure you of one thing whenever Bangladesh is discussed in India it is always for illegal Bangladeshis living in India or when ever CAA is discussed. When i was kid Bangladesh was discussed with a gang name KACHA BANIYAN GIROH, which was operated by illegal Bangladeshis in India. It was a free run for illegal Bangladeshis under Congress rule...

No you are not. Just wake up from your delusion. Bangladeshi politics is no longer under your grasp.
n the position shown is the better option then mourning n whining carried out by you lot out here.
That's the reason , instead of advising us , try to focus on chicken neck. Think what you shall do if China ever wring the chicken neck.

You won't be allowed to use Bangladeshi land if such situation arises in future.

Your hate falls into 2nd category as seen from your posts. If not, then list down your reasons.

No one is under any obligation to supply and list all the trade irritants for you in the last fifty years.

If you are interested - please Google, there is plenty of data available.

It is not only rude, but also comical of you to ask us to outline our grievances in "Gee Huzoor" fashion. Done enough in the last fifty years in hundreds of thousands of forums, formal and informal.

Please Google - and come back for answers later.
Yes, n the position shown is the better option then mourning n whining carried out by you lot out here.

Very Cheeky !!

Oh the delusions we belabor ourselves with...:lol:

Those days of Dadagiri are gone. India does not have squat as leverage with Bangladesh anymore.

We do however. It's $50 Billion a year worth of cold hard cash....

Few “experts” here always claim that the commoners in BD are all anti-Indian. It’s only that the politicians in BD who are weak and tow the Indian line.

If all common people dislike these politicians then why do they elect them? BD politicians are brainless because they don’t tow the line propagated by few jihadi mind people on PDF?

Just remember that these politicians have brought BD to the economic state where it is right now. A thriving economy unlike a security state in the region in complete economic mess. Do you want BD to be in a similar mess?

By following a smart policy of appease no one and annoy no one unnecessarily BD has gained the success on so many socio economic fronts.
Try hard as much as you want to rewrite the history of 1971 war, it is not going to change. There is a memorial in Dhaka to bring out the horrors of genocide by we all know whom.

Some people want to forget those horrors for reasons best known to them.

Few “experts” here always claim that the commoners in BD are all anti-Indian. It’s only that the politicians in BD who are weak and tow the Indian line.

If all common people dislike these politicians then why do they elect them? BD politicians are brainless because they don’t tow the line propagated by few jihadi mind people on PDF?

Just remember that these politicians have brought BD to the economic state where it is right now. A thriving economy unlike a security state in the region in complete economic mess. Do you want BD to be in a similar mess?

By following a smart policy of appease no one and annoy no one unnecessarily BD has gained the success on so many socio economic fronts.
Try hard as much as you want to rewrite the history of 1971 war, it is not going to change. There is a memorial in Dhaka to bring out the horrors of genocide by we all know whom.

Ignored people jump the most to be noticed, better ignore.

you think all Indians want to spend billions on statues just because they voted for Modi? or be taught cow studies in school?

to you the Bangladeshis are jihadi just because they want to have a say on how their country and resources are governed/used and who can use them? thats just crazy. many Bangladeshis that vote for Awami League are doing it because they think that party will develop Bangladesh.

i have talked enough about about the 1971 deaths.

If all common people dislike these politicians then why do they elect them?
We don't elect them. Other than 1996 ( first term of Hasina) election all elections are rigged in certain degrees.

Nowadays we simply don't care about election; election is only an eye wash.

Our election is actually selection ,and we are not unhappy with this system.

I personally prefer Chinese one party system instead of western democracy.

Although BAL isn't any alternative to CCP I admit.

Last edited:
As if ignored people invited supe pow to this thread! :sarcastic:

I see supe pow is too much frustrated by a Facebook analysis!

So surely daal main jarur Kuchh Kala Hain.

I don't know if you are either blissfully unaware or choose to ignore common sense.

Politicians never "brought BD to the economic state where it is right now". They do not do that in India either. It is investors and NGOs that advance the businesses and civil society. Politicians in Bangladesh (except a few) are all corrupt - just like in India.

Politicians in Bangladesh (or India) get elected either on influence of own money, or support of powerful businesses. Is this a revelation for you? They NEVER represent their electorates in either of our countries. Difference is - we don't have the cheek to call our country a fake democracy.

There is no rewriting 1971 - just correcting the fake narratives that was written by India in the first place, to suit India's massive interests in business with us (economic colony) and to reduce a two-front war to one.

And no one gifted us our economic status, unlike some people in other countries led by lazy baboos and politicians, ours was entirely shaped by our entrepreneurs and people. India had no hand in it - though they tried to disrupt as much as they could.

You are in the Bangladesh subsection - who asked you to come here and post? :lol:

Our election is actually selection ,and we are not unhappy with this system.

I personally prefer Chinese one party system instead of western democracy.

Although BAL isn't any alternative to CCP I admit.
Nothing wrong in having such beliefs. All democracies have people who believe in an alternative system. But a change happens only when a majority wants it.
I guess that’s not the case in BD as yet.

There are enough posts right on this forum that have brought out economic success of BD. Would that have been possible with BD getting into an arms race or faulty policies? Now, I am not saying that they are perfect because corruption is a disease that has afflicted most of the SE nations badly.

Coming to the topic - The claim of such a large scale looting is nothing more than imagination. A single thread on a forum wouldn’t change the facts.

Dear Nobel Honorable Royalist AKA Bangladeshis, kindly spare India n Indian army from your royal discussions n we Indians will dare not to look towards your highness.

Back
Top Bottom