What's new

History of the looting of the Indian army in the war of liberation , and reasons of helping us (Bangladesh)

any credible evidence about the food sabotage. It was your Pakistani citizen @Baibars_1260 singing praise of Indian army. I thought you guys trust him.

He is a false flagger Indian posing as a Pakistani. No Pakistani knows this much inside information about Bengali culture as he claims to know.

This has been observed and proven after his posts by not just myself but many others.

We can spot a false flagger when we see one.

He is a false flagger Indian posing as a Pakistani. No Pakistani knows this much inside information about Bengali culture as he claims to know.

This has been observed and proven after his posts by not just myself but many others.

We can spot a false flagger when we see one.

And most of his claims of deep knowledge about Bangladesh are baseless nonetheless. His posts everywhere, not just this sub-forum, has a pattern serving a specific agenda and a clear indication that he is a false flagger.

And most of his claims of deep knowledge about Bangladesh are baseless nonetheless. His posts everywhere, not just this sub-forum, has a pattern serving a specific agenda and a clear indication that he is a false flagger.

Probably a dada who once came to Dhaka invited and paid for by Bangladeshi businesses (maybe as a consultant).

Remember him complaining about the price of fruit in Dhaka? No Bangladeshi or Pakistani will ever do that. Typical Dada behavior.

If you go to Kolkata, you'll see fruit being sold in grams of all things - not Kilograms.

Like - "aapel dusho gram din-to". :lol:

Yes you are the Messiah aka savior, I understand finally. But I want one more direct evidence! Please liberate Arakan, because there also genocide happened and 1 million Rohyngas have taken refuge in Bangladesh. So Messiah, please liberate Arakan and save Rohingyas! They are human being too, so please save them!

But if you are not interested , please do not bother wasting your time here .

@ayodhyapati
crores of refugees were coming from immediate neighborhood, millions of bangalis were killed in liberation war . we saved millions of bangali lives . rohangiyas are not our problem they are not coming in crores .

You are not aware of the term slow poisoning i guess ! Many Pakistani posters can confirm to what i am saying here, it isn't a conspiracy theory.

Bangladesh was going to become a country even if India had not intervened. Yahya agreed to Americans to give Bengalis what was there and American side knew it was going to happen. The only thing nobody wanted was Indian intervention.
lol slow poisoning 93000 pow but all survived :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@magra @Vapnope
I can't vouch for poisoning of POWs by official policy. It was never India's policy to ill treat POWs because :
( a) India was concerned about its image
(b) Pakistan had 650 odd Indian POWs in its custody and India wanted them safe and home.

But I accept Vapnope's account. It is likely it happened, because of individual actions by motivated persons such as civilian cooks ( likely Bengalis with grievances ) in charge of the food preparation very early in captivity.
Poisoning of POWs has been known to happen before such as in post-World War 2 Germany, when German speaking Jews newly liberated from concentration camps were hired as bakers for the POW camps under the US army . A huge number of German soldiers fell ill due to food poisoning and some died. The USA stopped hiring Jewish workers in the POW camps.

Documentary footage ( AP archives) show Pakistani POWs preparing their own food, so it is likely that fearing food poisoning, the Indian Army handed over food preparation to the POWs themselves. The camps themselves were under ICRC monitoring.

Here is a tidbit on food:

When we talk of chaat, in India and Pakistan we are referring to vegetarian chaat . It is the same in West Bengal as well. In Bangladesh it is different. Known as chatpatti the chaat has mashed hard boiled eggs in it.
I prefer the Calcutta chaat.

we can judge al badar and al shams rats from their illuminating tails . :D
You are calling him Al badr and Al shams rat? Then you can consider almost all of Bangladeshi Muslims as Al badr and Al shams rats!! Because none of them have any positive feeling about India.

Don't rely on our media , it's basically your media not ours. Media only highlights some so called progressive who never represent mainstream Bangladeshi.

Visit Bangladesh secretly and you will see how negatively people think of your country.

If they don't directly bad mouth India in front of you , it's only because you come/meet as guest , our people will try their best to honor you as guest , regardless your nationality.

We are not impolite like you guys who start tagging people as Jamati is they raise voice against your country.

Last edited:
You are calling him Al badr and Al shams rat? Then you can consider almost all of Bangladeshi Muslims as Al badr and Al shams rats!! Because none of them have any positive feeling about India.

Don't rely on our media , it's basically your media not ours. Media only highlights some so called progressive who never represent mainstream Bangladeshi.

Visit Bangladesh secretly and you will see how negatively people think of your country.

If they don't directly bad mouth India in front of you , it's only because you come/meet as guest , our people will try their best to honor you as guest , regardless your nationality.

We are not impolite like you guys who start tagging people as Jamati is they raise voice against your country.

we saved millions of bangali lives that is all .
all bangladesh have positive feeling except few old sons of jamati al shams and al badar criminals . few pak sympathisers also join them occasionally .

we saved millions of bangali lives that is all .
all bangladesh have positive feeling except few old sons of jamati al shams and al badar criminals . few pak sympathisers also join them occasionally .
There is a saying in Bangla and that is , "Pagoler sukh mone mone, kagoj chhire taka gone/ পাগলের সুখ মনে মনে, কাগজ ছিঁড়ে টাকা গোনে" .

Okay you are at a liberty to imagine whatever comforts you. :sarcastic:

Last edited:

If such a hate exists, there can be only 2 category of reasons.
1. Rational reasons --> these can be heard and possibly addressed
2. Irrational reasons --> cant do anything but pity those who have such reasons

So what category does your hate fall into?

Back
Top Bottom