What's new

History of the looting of the Indian army in the war of liberation , and reasons of helping us (Bangladesh)

India is using the same devious method against Pakistan through TTP and other organizations since more than a decade now, on the same lines how it funded and trained MB.
However, Pakistan is an enemy country by Indian definition. I think it will continue to destabilize Pakistan until the pending issues are resolved.

Guys , this is a very important thread and we will try to add more references whenever we ( any Bangladeshi) will find it.

If we derail the thread , I am afraid that mods will lock the thread and that will be a disaster.

So please let's strictly stay on topic.

Regards to everyone.

So you mean to say that IA looted your machi bhaat and lungis?
It's no big deal. You also have more maachh bhaat Bengalis! Actually macch bhaat is west bengal origin. We prefer beef!

And lungi is much more comfortable than dhoti aka nengti.

Also our professional soldiers never wear lungi in battle field.

I used to watch some Indian tv serial where your mythological heroes are even fighting wearing dhoti/lengti.

But such dhoti/nengti uniform is too much unconveniet in real life battle .

That's why your military ditched your cultural battle dress ( dhoti/lengti) and accepted modern uniform.

So you already won war?
Yes

lol. So why did you came pouring into our country when the Pakistani army was banging you day and night?
Actually rohingyas came and become refuge in our country!

That does not mean that we are at war with Myanmer!

Same happned during our liberation war. We seek refuge in neighbouring country .

But that does not mean that there were any war between Pakistan and India! It was simply civil war/our freedom war. Indian Army came uninvited, to burgle our glory and loot the everything.

You had won the war afterall:lol:
Exactly. If now civil war starts in Myanmer against the military regime and rebel won the battle, or if ARSA establish independent Arakan , that does not mean that Bangladesh is helping to create Indipendent Arakan, only because Rohingyas are refugee in Bangladesh.

So you do not have to be over excited! :)

Last edited:
It's no big deal. You also have more maachh bhaat Bengalis! Actually macch bhaat is west bengal origin. We prefer beef!

And lungi is much more comfortable than dhoti aka nengti.

Also our professional soldiers never wear lungi in battle field.

I used to watch some Indian tv serial where your mythological heroes are even fighting wearing dhoti/lengti.

But such dhoti/nengti uniform is too much unconveniet in real life battle .

That's why your military ditched your cultural battle dress ( dhoti/lengti) and accepted modern uniform.

Yes

Actually rohingyas came and become refuge in our country!

That does not mean that we are at war with Myanmer!

Same happned during our liberation war. We seek refuge in neighbouring country .

But that does not mean that there were any war between Pakistan and India! It was simply civil war/our freedom war. Indian Army came uninvited, to burgle our glory and loot the everything.

Exactly. If now civil war starts in Myanmer against the military regime and rebel won the battle, or if ARSA establish independent Arakan , that does not mean that Bangladesh is helping to create Indipendent Arakan, only because Rohingyas are refugee in Bangladesh.

So you do not have to be over excited! :)
We serve pork not beef no matter what your preference is. I don't have patience to reply to all your nonsensical bs but this is what mukti bahini actually was

A militia trained by the BSF to work as the auxiliaries of the Indian army. They were used for sabotage ops and intel gathering and never were part of the main fighting. No Bangladeshis it wasn't you who won the war.

We serve pork not beef no matter what your preference is
Does not matter. Even eating pork is not haaram if you have no other food left to save your life!
this is what mukti bahini actually was
You actually read my mind. Yes they were civiian freedom fighters, not professional soldiers. Post some video where the Soldiers of East bengal regiment, EPR ,Ansar, Police are wearing lungi!

And another point, by this video you already showed that Lungi is better dress than dhoti/lengti as uniform.

The civilian freedom fighters are wearing lungis and tied, we call it kaccha ( কাছা) . look you can run faster by tying kachha of your lungi. Even in order to catching thieves people used to tie kachha and run to catch thieves in old days.

But with dhoti you do not have this convenience. Any time dhoti can be opened if you run faster , result is a laying digambara ( Naked)!

And also under lungi you can wear and successfully hide your three quarter pants or half pant.

But in dhoti you can not. So surely even lungi is better uniform than dhoti/lengti /nengti that your ancestors used to wear as battle uniform!
A militia trained by the BSF to work as the auxiliaries of the Indian army. They were used for sabotage ops and intel gathering and never were part of the main fighting.
Exactly. BSF trained people were never mainstream freedom fighters. But East bengal regiment trained the real civilian freedom fighters ,who fought and freed 95% and later dhoti army came to take the cake and to loot our goods.

That's the thing I am trying to make undersand other Indians in the whole thread many times.

But who fought directly against Pakistan army before Indian army came uninvited in December?

Surely it's East Bengal regiment and front line , mainstream civilian freedom fighters right?

But if you believe that East Bengal Regiment ( of Pakistan army ) it self got training from BSF ,instead of PMA , then I have nothing to say! :omghaha:
No Bangladeshis it wasn't you who won the war.
So yes actually we won the war as we fought till December ,before the burglar Dhotis came loot.

I don't blame them though , since your army is descendant of Borgi looters , so looting has been your profession since medieval ages.

Doctors' profession is providing medical care , teachers' profession is to educate nation , ,so the profession of Borgi dakoos is to loot!

Just looting isn't considered as a legitimate profession, that's the only regret!
@Capt. Karnage

Last edited:
better bengal got separated, the only wish we have if it was done peacefully
Yes it's my opinion too. If only the bloody civil war not happened , we would be separated peacefully and Bangladesh Pakistan would always remain friendly country without such dramas that India is creating by their divide and rule method.

Anyway what happened has happened, in future Pakistan and Bangladesh is destined to be natural ally , as not only majority of people of both side share the same faith , but also our goal is same and that is to prevent Indian expansionism in this region!

Last edited:
Does not matter. Even eating pork is not haaram if you have no other food left to save your life!

You actually read my mind. Yes they were civiian freedom fighters, not professional soldiers. Post some video where the Soldiers of East bengal regiment, EPR ,Ansar, Police are wearing lungi!

And another point, by this video you already showed that Lungi is better dress than dhoti/lengti as uniform.

The civilian freedom fighters are wearing lungis and tied, we call it kaccha ( কাছা) . look you can run faster by tying kachha of your lungi. Even in order to catching thieves people used to tie kachha and run to catch thieves in old days.

But with dhoti you do not have this convenience. Any time dhoti can be opened if you run faster , result is a laying digambara ( Naked)!

And also under lungi you can wear and successfully hide your three quarter pants or half pant.

But in dhoti you can not. So surely even lungi is better uniform than dhoti/lengti /nengti that your ancestors used to wear as battle uniform!

Exactly. BSF trained people were never mainstream freedom fighters. But East bengal regiment trained the real civilian freedom fighters ,who fought and freed 95% and later dhoti army came to take the cake and to loot our goods.

That's the thing I am trying to make undersand other Indians in the whole thread many times.

But who fought directly against Pakistan army before Indian army came uninvited in December?

Surely it's East Bengal regiment and front line , mainstream civilian freedom fighters right?

But if you believe that East Bengal Regiment ( of Pakistan army ) it self got training from BSF ,instead of PMA , then I have nothing to say! :omghaha:

So yes actually we won the war as we fought till December ,before the burglar Dhotis came loot.

I don't blame them though , since your army is descendant of Borgi looters , so looting has been your profession since medieval ages.

Doctors' profession is providing medical care , teachers' profession is to educate nation , ,so the profession of Borgi dakoos is to loot!

Just looting isn't considered as a legitimate profession, that's the only regret!
@Capt. Karnage

Dude your posts are full of delusions and stupidity and not even worth answering. Zero facts full bs. The truth will be truth, lungi was dhotis sidekick in that war.

Pak army and civilians in East Pak sing praise of Indian army professionalism.
Some of my distant family members (Both army and civilians) were taken as POW in Bangladesh and i can tell you with surety that none sings a single praise about Indian army not when their rice were mixed with lime and ground glass. One of the guy (army man) died and doctors at Pakistani hospital confirmed the cause of death.

So you can keep telling yourself that you were saviors, Pakistanis realized back in 1971 and Bangladeshis are realizing very fast now, about you.

Dude your posts are full of delusions and stupidity
You think so because you are unable to counter my points.

and not even worth answering.
Then don't bother replying.
The truth will be truth, lungi was dhotis sidekick in that war.
Exactly. And the mainstream and professional freedom fighters were the professional soldiers and their subordinates were other freedom fighters including civilians who choose guerilla warfare and helped East Bengal regiment.

So where is the role of Indian army before December?

Where were Mujib Bahini ( totally unrelated to Bangabandhu sheikh Mujibur Rahman) or some other BSF trained group who were even not known to Mujib Nagor Govt and also didn't take oath under the Mujib Nagor govt?

Last edited:
it appears bengalis will backstab anyone or anythi g
Then should we be like pakistanis?
Blowing up anyone or anything.
so you think East Pakistan has nothing to do with Pakistan ?
Yes.
Its like North and South Korea.
We have nothing in common except the religion and name.
first you guys abused Pakistan (still few abusing) and now you are abusing your new master.
Then go suck our master. After all your founders come from there.

Bangladeshis should really read this book -
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/46014467-operation-x
images (3).jpeg

It's about how Indian navy officers and frogmen along with ex east pakistan navy submariners were trained and worked to carry out operations together against the common enemy.
It's sad to see some people trying to take away the close partnership that existed back then.

Some of my distant family members (Both army and civilians) were taken as POW in Bangladesh and i can tell you with surety that none sings a single praise about Indian army not when their rice were mixed with lime and ground glass. One of the guy (army man) died and doctors at Pakistani hospital confirmed the cause of death.

So you can keep telling yourself that you were saviors, Pakistanis realized back in 1971 and Bangladeshis are realizing very fast now, about you.

so your relatives who surrendered survived two years eating lime mixed rice and grass mixed roti ?
You think so because you are unable to counter my points.

Then don't bother replying.

Exactly. And the mainstream and professional freedom fighters were the professional soldiers and their subordinates were other freedom fighters including civilians who choose guerilla warfare and helped East Bengal regiment.

So where is the role of Indian army before December?

Where were Mujib Bahini ( totally unrelated to Bangabadhu sheikh Mujibur Rahman) or some other BSF trained group who were even not known to Mujib Nagor Govt and also didn't take oath under the Mujib Nagor govt?
it means you were capble of getting freedom on your own ?

it means you were capble of getting freedom on your own ?

I hope you already read the OP . So is still the answer of your question required?

However, give me a simple and straight answer , if you believe that you liberated us , why did you do this? Did you do this without your own interest?

@ayodhyapati

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom