What's new

Hindus consider themselves INDIAN in Bangladesh. Questionable alliance?

Discussing every thing on basis of religion even wars?? I mean, is Indian Army HQ or RAW HQ is in some temple or what??

Discussing every thing on basis of religion even wars?? I mean, is Indian Army HQ or RAW HQ is in some temple or what??

Doesn't matter who they were or what their religious belief was. In my book, those who went against Pakistan were traitors, kind of like the leadership in Islamabad today

By the way this is hardly even news. Many muktis were indoctrinated Hindus though officially it was a secular group and a secular ethnic nationalist movement. If the bongos act smart and unite, Greater Bangladesh can become a dream come true. Western Bangladesh (in today's India) should be integrated with its eastern counterpart

Bengals should also find new leaders. Patriotic ones, not hindustani puppets who don't cherish their own people or their political aspirations and stability

Yes a nation of 90% Muslims fought and most of the fighters were Hindus :coffee: do not worry, in our book, those who didn't hand over power to the majority, fairly were traitors to the nation too :pop:

What about revolt within Pakistani army. Bengalis soldiers of PA were first target by West Pakistani soldiers before commencing operation searchlight, were they influenced by Hindus too. :cheesy::cheesy:

Revolt or mutiny is treason. If a misguided Bengali techie was trying to damage state property or turn guns on his west Pak counterpart he deserved to be killed (preferably court martialed)

Same logic applied during mass mutiny of bdesh fauj some years back no? Of course I'm going on tangent now.

West Bengal and east Bengal (Bdesh mainland) must unite. Integration should be supported

Its a way of life...you are right about it...And it has not changed, just that people have changed their habits...But the spiritual guidance is the same for the past 4000 years...Its not about how you dress up or where you go...Its how one decides what do in life and how to live one's life...It gives us ideals and principles...One man's action does not reflect the teaching of a religion and the same applies to every religion. Religion is flawed only because the person who practices it is flawed.

u have taken and adopted many things from social life and some from religion.....

I blame both actually. What india did however was treachery. What mukti bahini Bengalis did was treason and terrorism. but let that be so (many of us in West even today know little about Bangladesh or bengals)

It's simply appropriate for the 71 revolution to be complete. At present it is not, even decades later.

What about Pakistan?? Did it do everything right?? Is Pakistan completely exonerated from all this? Is it so difficult to owe up to a part if not a whole of your mistakes ...?? All the bad governance for decades, the suppression of democratically elected leader, the genocide , etc.. Come on...I admit RAW took advantage of the situation, but was Pakistan not to be blamed for the uprising?

Revolt or mutiny is treason. If a mosguided Bengali techie was trying to damage state property or turn guns on his west Pak counterpart he deserved to be killed (preferably court martialed)

It seems you don't know why they revolted.

Yes a nation of 90% Muslims fought and most of the fighters were Hindus :coffee: do not worry, in our book, those who didn't hand over power to the majority, fairly were traitors to the nation too :pop:

Constitutionally speaking, I agree strongly with the 2nd part of your speech

It seems you don't know why they revolted.

When you swear an oath, reasons or excuses mean squat

The thing is dear that there are 3 main Gods and we have many deities, 330 million. And every Hindu has his own choice whom to worship
for 1 billion Hindus, 330 million options. One deity for 3 Hindus. :D

LOL

sub ka malik aik ...have u watched that drama krait :pop:

oh yes the name of that drama was saeen baba .........indeed it was a nice drama .......:rolleyes:

What about Pakistan?? Did it do everything right?? Is Pakistan completely exonerated from all this? Is it so difficult to owe up to a part if not a whole of your mistakes ...?? All the bad governance for decades, the suppression of democratically elected leader, the genocide , etc.. Come on...I admit RAW took advantage of the situation, but was Pakistan not to be blamed for the uprising?

Many of the blunders (political) were self inflicted - never denied that in my years here at PDF

Ask the same questions you asked me with regards to Kashmir. You'd get similar response vis a vis Pakistan and its role (which like you at the time, we still see as a just cause)

u have taken and adopted many things from social life and some from religion.....

ya sure, whats wrong with that...Why can't I adopt from social life which are essentially harmless?? My religion is my ideology, it helps me develop my ideals, my principles on which I will stand all my life...It essentially tells what is wrong and what is right...it does not tell me how to dress up or how to travel or whom not to meet, etc.

West Bengal and east Bengal (Bdesh mainland) must unite. Integration should be supported

It is probable that BD would be merged with India, but after a few decades, once their population is no longer such a liability - their economy improves.

Just after the surrender Bhutto became the new PM, got himself a cleanchit in history books putting all blames on Yahya Khan and so called Hindu conspiracy.

Back
Top Bottom