What's new

Awami League is Islamic Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop writing hateful remarks against India and Hindus you dumb Jammati swine. Go clean my car like your kind are known for over here.

See, he is constantly using slang words like Malaoon, Indian Kutta, harami etc etc but no Pakistani is protesting against such offensive terms to others. Do we learn such slang word in Islamic school to use for human being? Its a grave sin to bad mouth but these radical Jamaatis have no fear for Allah, instead they have more devotion to their prophet Saidee. Hope Saidee is hanged this year which is going to happen soon.

:lol: Awamists claim their Muslims and know nothing about Islam :rofl: :lol: :D :omghaha: :laugh:
See, he is constantly using slang words like Malaoon, Indian Kutta, harami etc etc but no Pakistani is protesting against such offensive terms to others. Do we learn such slang word in Islamic school to use for human being? Its a grave sin to bad mouth but these so called radical Jamaatis have no fear for Allah, instead they have more devotion to their prophet Saidee. Hope Saidee is hanged soon this year which is going to happen soon.

Don't use Islam in your post b/c you don't have proper knowledge about Islam, which may result like this also and what he is doing is also not correct but it is you who started that. In other words once you started that then you must have guts to handle it. And again PLEASE STOP USING ISLAM IN YOUR POST

Stop writing hateful remarks against India and Hindus you dumb Jammati swine. Go clean my car like your kind are known for over here.

Agreed. I think we should all try to refrain from bashing religions and countries.

I hate seeing people bashing Hindus as much as I hate to see people abusing Islam.

Keno bhai, Agoone ghi dhalar KI dorkar?
Onara emni nachuni buri, aar apni dhol nie pita piti korchen :meeting::ashamed:
no it was more like i wasn't seeing them for some time than looking for insights into this stupid thread

Agreed. I think we should all try to refrain from bashing religions and countries.

I hate seeing people bashing Hindus as much as I hate to see people abusing Islam.
yes people should refrain except there is nothing wrong protesting indian policies at the top level (i can speak for myself i just can't have anything against the common indian man). but when someone claims he is bangladeshi and distorts Islam and callously uses some Hindu religious elements just to see more hits in the thread, it's just calling for an equally brash response

Don't use Islam in your post b/c you don't have proper knowledge about Islam, which may result like this also and what he is doing is also not correct but it is you who started that. In other words once you started that then you must have guts to handle it. And again PLEASE STOP USING ISLAM IN YOUR POST

No, this is nothing to me only. Al_Zakir is extremely sick minded radical Jamaati in PDF who uses harami, kutta, malaoon, mushrik to other religious people as personal attacks. Esp. for Hindus he has immense hatred since his country Pakistan was divided by Hindus according to him. He considers Pakistan as his country and he is calling me Indian kutta. Should I call him Pakistani kutta? No, because I am not going down to his level. My parents taught me to respect others irrespective of religions and race, colors. I can not even type some of the slang words he used for Hindus. Is this forum a place for using slang words? What so funny is he claims he is a true devotee to Pakistan and Muslim ummah using picture to Mosque in his avatar but every post of his is filled with filthy smelly junk with slang words. I am quite sure he is next in line to become a BD moderator in the forum. I just wish the forum didn't promote these extremists. Their forums are banned in Bangladesh for spreading poison and these people come here to spread poison. SICK.. SICK..

Last edited:
No, this is nothing to me only. Al_Zakir is extremely sick minded radical Jamaati in PDF who uses harami, kutta, malaoon, mushrik to other religious people as personal attacks. Esp. for Hindus he has immense hatred since his country Pakistan was divided by Hindus according to him. He considers Pakistan as his country and he is calling me Indian kutta. Should I call him Pakistani kutta? No, because I am not going down to his level. My parents taught me to respect others others irrespective of religions and race, colors. I can not even type some of the slang words he used for Hindus. Is this forum a place for using slang words. What is funny is he claims he is a true devotee to Pakistan and Muslim ummah using picture to Mosque in his avatar but every of his is filled with filthy smelly junk with slang words. I am quite sure he is next in line to become a BD moderator in the forum. I just wish the forum didn't promote these extrimists. There forums are banned in Bangladesh for spreading poison and these people comes here to spread poison. SICK.. SICK..
there is a difference between calling Indians something and calling someone posing as Bangladeshi posting clear misinformation. the likes of Al-Zakir (including myself) have something with the latter. it's useless expecting sweet words with the sensational crap you yourself know you're posting

My parents taught me to respect others irrespective of religions and race, colors.
might be true but you didn't learn it

I did read Quran completely twice in my life and in parts several times. My family is a very religious Muslim family with high reputation. We respect every society irrespective of religions and race but I am not too religious. I have serious question about religions. Why are there too many religions? Why Muslims hate Hindus and why Hindus hate Muslims? Why can't we live peacefully as bothers to each other? We don't know about afterlife but we should not make this world hell by hatred. Peace and love should be the main mission of every religion.

:lol: Now this maloon clime to come from Islamic family. Go ask your Awami Muslim parent to read the meaning of Surah Kafiroon.

I agree however if some one motive is spread misinformation and lie then he will be given equal and harsher treatment.

No, this is nothing to me only. Al_Zakir is extremely sick minded radical Jamaati in PDF who uses harami, kutta, malaoon, mushrik to other religious people as personal attacks. Esp. for Hindus he has immense hatred since his country Pakistan was divided by Hindus according to him. He considers Pakistan as his country and he is calling me Indian kutta. Should I call him Pakistani kutta? No, because I am not going down to his level. My parents taught me to respect others irrespective of religions and race, colors. I can not even type some of the slang words he used for Hindus. Is this forum a place for using slang words? What so funny is he claims he is a true devotee to Pakistan and Muslim ummah using picture to Mosque in his avatar but every post of his is filled with filthy smelly junk with slang words. I am quite sure he is next in line to become a BD moderator in the forum. I just wish the forum didn't promote these extremists. Their forums are banned in Bangladesh for spreading poison and these people come here to spread poison. SICK.. SICK..

Stop spreading Indian prescribed Propaganda and misinformation about Bangladeshi, Islam and Muslim. You will not be not be bothered otherwise I will treat you as such.

You are not one of us and your motive to prove Muslim and Hindu are same people has be discredited by Muslims in this forum. So long we are around, two nation theory set forth my our Islamic forefather will prevail. Charal like yourself can not prove otherwise.

You do not belong here. You are a paid agent of Indian and you sold your mother/sister prestige to your Indian master--IF YOU ARE A BANGLADESHI.

:lol: Now this maloon clime to come from Islamic family. Go ask your Awami Muslim parent to read the meaning of Surah Kafiroon.

I agree however if some one motive is spread misinformation and lie then he will be given equal and harsher treatment.

Stop spreading Indian prescribed Propaganda and misinformation about Bangladeshi, Islam and Muslim. You will not be not be bothered otherwise I will treat you as such.

You are not one of us and your motive to prove Muslim and Hindu are same people has be discredited by Muslims in this forum. So long we are around, two nation theory set forth my our Islamic forefather will prevail. Charal like yourself can not prove otherwise.

You do not belong here. You are a paid agent of Indian and you sold your mother/sister prestige to your Indian master--IF YOU ARE A BANGLADESHI.

IamBengal isn't worth it much. Leave him alone :) ..

The Awami League has been nothing but a cancer to the Bengal people. Our leaders should dumb them and support the aspiration of the people of the BD.

AL and its secularism has become a cult in our land, in a land of 90% Muslims they have abolished the "complete faith in Allah" where is the democracy in that? they manipulated the society as in whoever talks against secularism/ grows a beard, has to be an extremist. They rigged the 2014 elections street urchins not older then 16 were brought into the poling stations(saw it myself). Those who stand up against them, mysteriously disappear, month or two later their bodies are found on various riverside/roadside ditches. And another false operation as the recent ultimatum by AQ to Bangladesh, AL even took the trouble to trace the IP add back to Murica(LOL), using this as a pretext they will harass the Muslims. Lets not speculate, i think we are all wise enough to know where AL's allegiance lies. As to my fellow brothers, hold ur heads up high and grow ur beards long and stay true to ur iman, cause that is our identity. AL has alienated most of their voters, unless they rig the next elections they dont have much of a shot anyway.
P.S. Mujib had good morals and had a sense of what was ethical and not, however hasina, not so much atleast not in my personal opinion. this coming from an average day joe with no political affiliations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom