What's new

Awami League is Islamic Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
And when the time comes he will try climbing the fence back to India and get shot by his yendian bros. How sad. :(

Poetic justice. :D

To a radical Hindu Indian stooge, anyone and everyone is an "Islamist".

Is he really an Indian or a Hindu Bangladeshi?

It seem certain that he is not a Muslim Bangladeshi in any case. His sole purpose here is to stir up communal tensions.

Last edited:
@IamBengali

Look at how your bros treat you. Have some shame.

602828_10201797741816039_1702580140_n.jpg

You are either an Indian Dog(Kutta) or imported dog from India by all mean. It's a proven fact that you are more loyal to India than Bangladesh by all counts. You are ghaddar and you sold your mother/sister prestige to India. You do not belong here.
Most of us here Bangladeshi nationalist. Jamat is 2000% more Bangladeshi based party then Indian funded Awami dog league.

You do not belong here. You stink like your Mushrik counterpart. Now pick up your lota and dhoti, and get the f#ck out from here.
:lol: Now this maloon clime to come from Islamic family. Go ask your Awami Muslim parent to read the meaning of Surah Kafiroon.

You do not belong here. You are a paid agent of Indian and you sold your mother/sister prestige to your Indian master--IF YOU ARE A BANGLADESHI.
@WebMaster Have Bangaldeshi's been given such a free hand on this forum???
Just a query.

:lol: Now this maloon clime to come from Islamic family. Go ask your Awami Muslim parent to read the meaning of Surah Kafiroon.

I agree however if some one motive is spread misinformation and lie then he will be given equal and harsher treatment.

Stop spreading Indian prescribed Propaganda and misinformation about Bangladeshi, Islam and Muslim. You will not be not be bothered otherwise I will treat you as such.

You are not one of us and your motive to prove Muslim and Hindu are same people has be discredited by Muslims in this forum. So long we are around, two nation theory set forth my our Islamic forefather will prevail. Charal like yourself can not prove otherwise.

You do not belong here. You are a paid agent of Indian and you sold your mother/sister prestige to your Indian master--IF YOU ARE A BANGLADESHI.

Please communicate with some Adab khaiyeda. You might have a point, but you are making it in a disgusting way.

@IamBengali may be right or wrong, but he has at least made his point gracefully. Argue with logic not swearwords please.

AL_Zakir is next in line of becoming a moderator. He can use Kutta, harami, Malaun and every other slang words available to prove he is a true Representative of Muslim ummah. Ummah is proud of him for badmouthing people.
You dont worry if Webmaster will not take any action then i will open a thread in GHQ,just be sure that you dont stoop to there level.

Poetic justice. :D

Is he really an Indian or a Hindu Bangladeshi?

It seem certain that he is not a Muslim Bangladeshi in any case. His sole purpose here is to stir up communal tensions.

No, I am not Hindu. I am Muslim but I don't care what others call me. My God knows who I am. I don't care about others. You are atheist but only God knows who you are. On this earth not a single person has firm believe on anything. Its human nature to have several believes regarding God and religions and other things.

Its not me who create communal tension its people like Al_Zakir, Idune and his gang creates communal tension here by posting hateful stuffs.

Do you know anything about Bangladeshi politics? Its the most ugly part in Bangladesh. Our nation was created by blood of Bangladeshis and Indians. Pakistani armed forces did a big genocide on Bengalis during 1971 where millions were killed by an order of ex-president Yahya Khan, a military dictator. India and Bangladesh are blood brothers from the very beginning of the creation of Bangladesh. Here in PDF Jamaati and Shibir people from Bangladesh come to spread hatred for India and Bangladesh because their forums in Bangladesh are banned. Recently IHS-Janes reported that Jamaat-Shibir is 3rd largest terrorist group in the world. Even in 2010 another organization in USA listed Jamaat a big terrorist organization trying to destabilize Bangladesh.

@IamBengali

Look at how your bros treat you. Have some shame.

602828_10201797741816039_1702580140_n.jpg

Its irrelevant to the thread. BSF did wrong and I think trial was done but the girl was crossing border with his father illegally and BSF spotted her and tried to stop her by shouting and fake shots but a hot tempered BSF man shot her with bullet and she was spot dead. The way she was hanged later is the reason why I am angry at BSF, not because she was shot dead.

Its irrelevant to the thread. BSF did wrong and I think trial was done but the girl was crossing border with his father illegally and BSF spotted her and tried to stop her by shouting and fake shots but a hot tempered BSF man shot her with bullet and she was spot dead. The way she was hanged later is the reason why I am angry at BSF, not because she was shot dead.

You have no honor.

People of the Book

Islamic scholars differ on whether Hindus are People of the Book.[10] The Islamic conquest of India necessitated that the definition be revised, as most India's inhabitants were followers of the Indian religions. Many of the Muslim clergy of India considered Hindus as people of the book,[10] and from Muhhammad-bin-Kasim to Aurangzib, Muslim rulers were willing to consider Hindus as people of the book.[9] Many Muslims did not treat Hindus as pagans or idol-worshippers,[10] although Hinduism does not include Adam, Eve, nor the various prophets of Abrahamic religions. However, the present Muslim and South Asian worlds traditionally were quite close in culture and trade despite differences in religions since time immemorial, as evidenced by the development of the Hindu-Arabic numeral system. It is worth mentioning that early Muslims who visited India believed they saw the worship of one true God behind the mask of several deities.

Why not?

very OT i think. still not bad info by IamnotBengali :lol:

Bunch of bullshit by the yindu supposed bengali, the identity of sabeans is not a mystery just google sabeans it is something all Muslims who have studied the subject have known for hundreds of years. The rest of the post was not worth it after that but just because MBQ thought they were Ahle Kitab is irrelevant to reality of things.

No, I am not Hindu. I am Muslim but I don't care what others call me. My God knows who I am. I don't care about others. You are atheist but only God knows who you are. On this earth not a single person has firm believe on anything. Its human nature to have several believes regarding God and religions and other things.

Its not me who create communal tension its people like Al_Zakir, Idune and his gang creates communal tension here by posting hateful stuffs.

Do you know anything about Bangladeshi politics? Its the most ugly part in Bangladesh. Our nation was created by blood of Bangladeshis and Indians. Pakistani armed forces did a big genocide on Bengalis during 1971 where millions were killed by an order of ex-president Yahya Khan, a military dictator. India and Bangladesh are blood brothers from the very beginning of the creation of Bangladesh. Here in PDF Jamaati and Shibir people from Bangladesh come to spread hatred for India and Bangladesh because their forums in Bangladesh are banned. Recently IHS-Janes reported that Jamaat-Shibir is 3rd largest terrorist group in the world. Even in 2010 another organization in USA listed Jamaat a big terrorist organization trying to destabilize Bangladesh.
newspaper office gets shut down, news editor is imprisoned and tortured and university teachers get detained for posting stuff on Facebook. and this is not even getting to unarmed protesters getting shot down like birds. your distorted interpretation of what made this nation and false sense of a master-slave alliance with India who could neither stand a sovereign East Pak nor a sovereign Bangladesh is what repels me. a nation with a supposed 40 years of history standing on a pack of lies is not a nation

I did read Quran completely twice in my life and in parts several times. My family is a very religious Muslim family with high reputation. We respect every society irrespective of religions and race but I am not too religious. I have serious question about religions. Why are there too many religions? Why Muslims hate Hindus and why Hindus hate Muslims? Why can't we live peacefully as bothers to each other? We don't know about afterlife but we should not make this world hell by hatred. Peace and love should be the main mission of every religion.

trust me dear....it is not fault of religion ........it is problem of people mind set .......
there are example were Hindu, Muslim and Buddhist are living with harmony and respecting each other believe .....pl read Javanese tradition and culture

We should respect human being thats my point irrespective of caste and religions. There is a reason why most Pakistanis are hostile towards you people because in Pakistani school and college text books they have very very hateful stuffs against other religions. This make the generations after generation intolerant to non-Muslims. I don't blame the Pakistani members who are badmouthing here about Hindus by calling you 'Yeindoo'. Its their government who filled poison in textbooks.

The public school curriculum in Pakistan was Islamized during the 1980s.[78] The government of Pakistan claims to undertake a major revision to eliminate such teachings and to remove Islamic teaching from secular subjects.[77] The bias in Pakistani textbooks was also documented by Y. Rosser (2003). She wrote that

in the past few decades, social studies textbooks in Pakistan have been used as locations to articulate the hatred that Pakistani policy makers have attempted to inculcate towards their Hindu neighbours”, and that as a result "in the minds of generations of Pakistanis, indoctrinated by the 'Ideology of Pakistan' are lodged fragments of hatred and suspicion.
(Rosser 2003)[79]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Hinduism

Not really. Our government wants us to be friends with yendians. We really just hate them out of nature.

We should respect human being thats my point irrespective of caste and religions. There is a reason why most Pakistanis are hostile towards you people because in Pakistani school and college text books they have very very hateful stuffs against other religions. This make the generations after generation intolerant to non-Muslims. I don't blame the Pakistani members who are badmouthing here about Hindus by calling you 'Yeindoo'. Its their government who filled poison in textbooks.

The public school curriculum in Pakistan was Islamized during the 1980s.[78] The government of Pakistan claims to undertake a major revision to eliminate such teachings and to remove Islamic teaching from secular subjects.[77] The bias in Pakistani textbooks was also documented by Y. Rosser (2003). She wrote that

in the past few decades, social studies textbooks in Pakistan have been used as locations to articulate the hatred that Pakistani policy makers have attempted to inculcate towards their Hindu neighbours”, and that as a result "in the minds of generations of Pakistanis, indoctrinated by the 'Ideology of Pakistan' are lodged fragments of hatred and suspicion.
(Rosser 2003)[79]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Hinduism

i am very well aware of all this nonsense which is happening in Pakistan....you can see tons of video on this topic in net.. ........any way i always appreciate you......not because you support India........but because you always carry your self with lots of dignity and grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom