What's new

Awami League is Islamic Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you have any shame to call people Kutta and still claim you are Muslim? Is it the teaching of the Prophet? I understand you Jamaatis have devotion to Saidee but when you know nothing about what is happening then its better to shut your mouth.

Can you read Bangla? or Just Urdu and English? If you can read Bangla then read properly.

মসজিদের দক্ষিণাংশের সম্প্রসারণ, মিনার নির্মাণ ও পূর্বাংশের খোলা চত্বর আবৃতকরণ প্রকল্পের কাজ উদ্বোধন করেন ২০০১ সালে প্রধানমন্ত্রী শেখ হাসিনা। আর এর নির্মাণ ব্যয় বহন করে বাংলাদেশ সরকার এবং রাজকীয় সৌদি সরকার। বায়তুল মোকাররম মসজিদে এক সঙ্গে কয়েক হাজার মুসল্লী নামাজ আদায় করতে পারেন।

জাতীয় মসজিদ বায়তুল মোকাররম :: ধর্ম :: কালের কণ্ঠ

Don't go here and there just reply me that did you even read Surah Bakrah?

I did read Quran completely twice in my life and in parts several times. My family is a very religious Muslim family with high reputation. We respect every society irrespective of religions and race but I am not too religious. I have serious question about religions. Why are there too many religions? Why Muslims hate Hindus and why Hindus hate Muslims? Why can't we live peacefully as bothers to each other? We don't know about afterlife but we should not make this world hell by hatred. Peace and love should be the main mission of every religions.
You know i really have respect for your type of people who don't see everything through the prism of religion.I am a Dharmic person but still i respect all other beliefs because our religion teaches us that all the paths lead to the same destination i.e. to the Supreme Lord who is known by different names in this world and i believe that no religion teaches it's followers to disrespect and abuse other beliefs....

Hindus are Ahle Kitab (People of God's book) in Islam.
I am shocked to see the kind of person made as 'Think Tank'
"ANALYST" in PDF. OMG! What a shame!

Posting provocative Photoshopped pictures and hateful stuff is 'Think Tank' in PDF.

They are given Vedas, We are given Quran, Christians are given Bible, Jews are given Torah. All are Ahle Kitab. People of God's book.
Why do you always write hateful stuff against India while you have Indian genes in your blood?
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

:cry:

You know i really have respect for your type of people who don't see everything through the prism of religion.I am a Dharmic person but still i respect all other beliefs because our religion teaches us that all the paths lead to the same destination i.e. to the Supreme Lord who is known by different names in this world and i believe that no religion teaches it's followers to disrespect and abuse other beliefs....

It also in our teaching and that is why you never see any comments of mine abuse anyone and i always asked everyone logical answer as in Islam, The Religion that say's read, think and then obey

Last edited:
I am shocked to see the kind of person made as 'Think Tank'
"ANALYST" in PDF. OMG! What a shame!

Posting provocative Photoshopped pictures and hateful stuff is 'Think Tank' in PDF.

They are given Vedas, We are given Quran, Christians are given Bible, Jews are given Torah. All are Ahle Kitab. People of God's book.

Where is vedas mentioned as Kitabul Khuda? Do not make baseless claims.

Don't go here and there just reply me that did you even read Surah Bakrah?

Dude, this topic will go off topic if I started posting Ahle Kitab articles from scholars. Just google it. You will find several articles. Dr. Zakir Naik gives lecture on Vedas and how Kalki avatar is Prophet Muhammad. Why do he give lecture on it? Don't he believe Hindus are given God's book?

this IamnotBengali is actually smart. he probably figured out by now how to make 'hit' threads :cheers:

next time think along the lines of "the Earth may be flat" for thread title

BAL is an Islamic party!!!
With a women in command!!!

Then Sir please tell me, where Islam allowed women to have higher command.

According to my little knowledge, position like President or Prime minister compared with position of Imam. And Islam never allowed women as Imam.

Correct me if I am wrong. ( I might be )

Sheikh Mujib did not persecute JeI and similar parties at this level vs. Hasina began censoring Maulana Maududi books and even Zakir Naik programs!

Dude, this topic will go off topic if I started posting Ahle Kitab articles from scholars. Just google it. You will find several articles. Dr. Zakir Naik gives lecture on Vedas and how Kalki avatar is Prophet Muhammad. Why do he give lecture on it? Don't he believe Hindus are given God's book?

"Made lawful for you this day are At-Tayyibat (all kinds of lawful foods, which Allah has made lawful. The food (slaughter cattle etc.) of the people of the scripture (Jews and Christians) is lawful to you and yours is lawful to them. (Lawful to you in marriage) are chaste women from the believers and chaste women from those who were given the scripture (Jews & Christians) before your time." (5:5)

And Dr. Zakir never say's that Hindu's are ahle Kitab

Ahle Kitab | Dr Zakir Naik :: Question & Answer

Now stop your bullshit

Except Zoroastrians rest is ok

Historically they were considered as such and Zoroaster was thought to be a Prophet of God, remember not all Prophets names are revealed but all nations had Prophets.

"Made lawful for you this day are At-Tayyibat (all kinds of lawful foods, which Allah has made lawful. The food (slaughter cattle etc.) of the people of the scripture (Jews and Christians) is lawful to you and yours is lawful to them. (Lawful to you in marriage) are chaste women from the believers and chaste women from those who were given the scripture (Jews & Christians) before your time." (5:5)

And Dr. Zakir never say's that Hindu's are ahle Kitab

Ahle Kitab | Dr Zakir Naik :: Question & Answer

Now stop your bullshit

Then why he wants to prove who is Kalki avatar? Please reply me.

Then why he wants to prove who is Kalki avatar? Please reply me.

There were several references about Prophet (that he will come) and it was one of them, as it was universal massage to be delivered and even Prophet Christ give that massage He will come. That is the whole thing and nothing else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom