What's new

Awami League is Islamic Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its nothing new in PDF. @Al-zakir called me Indian Kutta (Indian Dog) in a post. I reported it two times to moderators of BD section. They didn't take any action. Guess, moderators also have Jamaat-Shibir mindset. I have stopped reporting to BD moderators. PK moderators are less biased than Jamaati moderators. I am surprised apart from BDforever and me I guess all other active BD members here are active Jamaat supporter. There was a report on BD channel. They reported that a cousin of Major Dalim, the killer of Sheikh Mujib is an active member in PDF.

He was wrong to call you an Indian kutta, because you are clearly an Indian khusra.

Someone please remove this idiot from this forum, but there really is no point he'll just make another account.

As for AL, the ones who built the Baitul Mukarram but the ones who are sending in police with shotguns during Jummah, lmao!! Be serious dude. The ones who have no respect for our murobbi grabbing their beards and pelleting them. The Chief minister who called Niqabi women ugly.

@Aeronaut this iambengali dude is clearly an Indian just by looking at his posts. Can you not ban him or at least make him display his real flags.

Bro I've said this many of times, this guy is a fake...No one listens to me. The other day he was like Alcohol is Makroo and another time he was like he is a leaning more towards Agnosticism and here he is trying to defend Islam.

Hey, its not me who said Alcohol is Makruh. Many Islamic scholars said Alcohol as medicine is Makruh. I am not here to prove how devoted Muslim I am. You can have avatar of a sword under shahadah and claim you are very devoted Muslim. I am not fake. You people are fake who are spreading hatred to other religious people and use slang words like Malaun to others.

My Hindu friends, please don't take offense if anyone calls you Malaoon in PDF. Don't take offense. A true Muslim respects every people irrespective of religions.

Hey, its not me who said Alcohol is Makruh. Many Islamic scholars said Alcohol as medicine is Makruh. I am not here to prove how devoted Muslim I am. You can have avatar of a swod inside shahadah and claim you are very devoted Muslim. I am not fake. You people are fake who are spreading hatred to other religious people and use slang words like Malaun to others.

My Hindu friends, please don't take offense if anyone calls you Malaoon in PDF. Don't take offense. A true Muslim respect every people irrespective of religions.

I never claimed I was a devoted Muslim, in fact I'm far from it. But can I not have the Shahada as my avatar as it is a reminder to all the brothers here that this is a confirmation to one God and that the last Prophet is Muhammed Sallahu alayahi wassalam? No one' spreading fake hatred, it's just your slave mentality that is pissing people off.

You are obviously are an idiot, you said Hindus are Ahlul Kitab? Come on dude.

Yeah i can understand,you can create a thread in GHQ ,i am sure Webmaster will help you.

I know. I have respect for Webmaster. He is not biased but I have stopped responding to Jamaatis in this forum. They are calling you Malaun, Mushrik, Kutta, Khusra and every other slang words possible. If you start calling them same then do you think there would be any difference from you and those people? Upbringing is a huge factor to determine how good mannered you would be in your life.

12. Baitul Mukarram, country's largest Mosque and world's 10th largest Mosque was renovated during Awami League tenure. The project was taken during previous AL tenure in 2000 but later when Jamaat backed BNP govt. came in power they stopped renovation work. Later when AL govt. came in power again the project got first priority and it was completed fast.

You bloody Indian dog. Saudi support already approved and renovation was already started during BNP-Jamat tenure. Allama Syeedi was the one who convince Saudi to pay for the expansion and renovation. Munafiq Hasina just inaugurated the completion of the project.

Someone please remove this idiot from this forum, but there really is no point he'll just make another account.

As for AL, the ones who built the Baitul Mukarram but the ones who are sending in police with shotguns during Jummah, lmao!! Be serious dude. The ones who have no respect for our murobbi grabbing their beards and pelleting them. The Chief minister who called Niqabi women ugly.

Baitul Mukraram was not build by Awami geedar league. Baitul Mukram was completed in 1968. Where the hell Indian dog Awami come in picture?

It was initiated by Mohammad Ayub Khan with the help of Dacca Nawab family in 1960's. Saudi Arabia has been active supporter of this national Masjid of our from beginning.

This Indian Kutta @IamBengali is spreading false information. Hence he should be kicked out immediately.

Baitul Mukarram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History[edit]
The mosque complex was designed by architect, T Abdul Hussain Thariani. The construction of Baitul Mukarram Masjid began on 27 January 1960, and has been going on in periods. At first Abdul Latif Ibrahim Bawany came about with the proposal of building a grand mosque with a large capacity. The plan included shops, offices, libraries and parking areas within the complex. Though there has been a tradition of dome mosque for Muslim, this building did not maintain the rule of traditional mosque in that time. A Mosque without a dome over the roof of its main prayer hall must have been a unique experiment. The mosque was built when the country was the Part of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Awami League (AL) is known as a secular party but listen, its NOT! This party has more Ulemas than any other party in Bangladesh. Islam flourished in Bangladesh only during Awami League tenure and Islam was deeply harmed only during Jamaat-Shibir dominated BNP-Jamaat regime. Jamaat-E-Islami and its student wing Shibir are two well known terrorist organizations in South Asia and World's 3rd largest terrorist group after Taliban according to recent IHS Janes report.

I will show how Awami League is an Islamic party.

SheikhHasinameetswithNizarBinObaidMadani4.jpg

1. Bangladesh Islamic Foundation, country's highest Islamic council was developed during Sheikh Mujibur Rahman's tenure. Bangladesh Islamic Foundation is the world's largest 'Dawah' foundation. Dawah means invitation to Islam.

2. Sheikh Mujib established Bangladesh Madrassa Board.

3. Saudi Arabia didn't recognize Bangladesh for a long period of time. They blocked Bangladeshi Haji to enter Saudi Arabia with Bangladeshi passport. Due to this problem many Bangladeshis couldn't perform Hajj. India then allowed Bangladeshis to use Indian passport to do Hajj in Makkah. In 1973, Sheikh Mujib pledged to Saudi Badshah Faisal to allow Bangladeshi Haji in Makkah. Due to Mujib's request Badshah Faisal took steps and permitted Bangladeshi Haji.

4. Awami League first started state funding to send Haji in Makkah. Bangladesh sends many Haji in Makkah every year by state funding.

5. Awami League first introduced Quran teelawat (Reading of Quran) on National Television. This party first started Azan on television 5 times a day.

6. Sheikh Mujib in 1973 arranged meeting with Ulemas to celebrate Prophet Muhammad's birthday on national level. Since then every year Eid-E-Miladun-nabi is celebrated in Bangladesh and its a national holyday. He declared national holyday on Shab-E-Kadr, Shab-E-Barat.

7. Alcohol is not permitted for Muslims for consumption. Bangladesh used to produce Alcohol. Awami League banned Alcohol production. Later military ruler Zia, BNP founder allowed alcohol production.

8. Sheikh Mujib banned prostitution by making anti-Prostitution law. Later the law was removed. Now prostitution is legal. Well, Pakistan also allows prostitution. Saudi Arabia also allows Sex slavery. Quran permits to have sex with female slaves.

9. Awami League gave 100 acres of land in Tongi to arrange 'Ijtema' every year. Ijtema is second largest Muslim pilgrimage after Hajj. Many Arabs, Persians, Indians, Pakistanis participate in Itjema in Bangladesh every year. Now, its so big that its arraged in two session. Currently a huge rennovation work is going on in Tongi Ijtema.

10. Sheikh Hasina is now establishing a huge Islamic University in Bangladesh. Most probably largest in South Asia where all Muslims in the world can study and research on Islamic history.

11. Sheikh Hasina's rival Khaleda Zia can't even say a single 'Sura' properly because she is totally useless without script / paper. Sheikh Hasina is more Islamic minded woman than her rival Khaleda Zia who hates Bengali Zamdani saree and always wear silk sarees. Hasina never misses any Namaz. On the other hand Khaleda never was seen devoted to Islam. Well, its their personal life. We have no right to interfere in that.

12. Baitul Mukarram, country's largest Mosque and world's 10th largest Mosque was renovated during Awami League tenure. The project was taken during previous AL tenure in 2000 but later when Jamaat backed BNP govt. came in power they stopped renovation work. Later when AL govt. came in power again the project got first priority and it was completed fast.

Shaikh Mujeeb was good man, but if you claim Awami league a Islamic party now a day, then what is Shaikh haseena is doing in Govt.?

Don't make claims if you can't prove it

Hindus are Ahle Kitab (People of God's book) in Islam.

Since when?

I am shocked to see the kind of person made as 'Think Tank'
"ANALYST" in PDF. OMG! What a shame!

Posting provocative Photoshopped pictures and hateful stuff is 'Think Tank' in PDF.

They are given Vedas, We are given Quran, Christians are given Bible, Jews are given Torah. All are Ahle Kitab. People of God's book.

First you go and asked some Mufti or any Islamic scholar and then comments

Last edited:
Shaikh Mujeeb was good man, but if you claim Awami league a Islamic party now a day, then what is Shaikh haseena is doing in Govt.?

Don't make claims if you can't prove it

Since when?

I can post many Pakistani Islamic scholars article on it but this topic is not about Ahle Kitab. Will post it in another topic.

Awami Ulama League, Islamic wing of Awami League

PM-Olama-ed.jpg

286911.jpg

Awa-Olama-League-300x170.jpg

2013-05-02-14-44-37-056536900-olama-league-web.jpg

misil.jpg

I called them Political Mullah's and worst form of Human, A true Devil advocates.

I can post many Pakistani Islamic scholars article on it but this topic is not about Ahle Kitab. Will post it in another topic.

In Qur'an this terms were used and it represent Christian and Jews. You will find it in Surah Bukrah (The First Sorah in Qur'an) which you didn't read it and now come up with this

You bloody Indian dog. Saudi support already approved and renovation was already started during BNP-Jamat tenure. Allama Syeedi was the one who convince Saudi to pay for the expansion and renovation. Munafiq Hasina just inaugurated the completion of the project.

Baitul Mukraram was not build by Awami geedar league. Baitul Mukram was completed in 1968. Where the hell Indian dog Awami come in picture?

It was initiated by Mohammad Ayub Khan with the help of Dacca Nawab family in 1960's. Saudi Arabia has been active supporter of this national Masjid of our from beginning.

This Indian Kutta @IamBengali is spreading false information. Hence he should be kicked out immediately.

Baitul Mukarram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't you have any shame to call people Kutta and still claim you are Muslim? Is it the teaching of the Prophet? I understand you Jamaatis have devotion to Saidee but when you know nothing about what is happening then its better to shut your mouth.

Can you read Bangla? or Just Urdu and English? If you can read Bangla then read properly.

মসজিদের দক্ষিণাংশের সম্প্রসারণ, মিনার নির্মাণ ও পূর্বাংশের খোলা চত্বর আবৃতকরণ প্রকল্পের কাজ উদ্বোধন করেন ২০০১ সালে প্রধানমন্ত্রী শেখ হাসিনা। আর এর নির্মাণ ব্যয় বহন করে বাংলাদেশ সরকার এবং রাজকীয় সৌদি সরকার। বায়তুল মোকাররম মসজিদে এক সঙ্গে কয়েক হাজার মুসল্লী নামাজ আদায় করতে পারেন।

জাতীয় মসজিদ বায়তুল মোকাররম :: ধর্ম :: কালের কণ্ঠ

I called them Political Mullah's and worst form of Human, A true Devil advocates.

In Qur'an this terms were used and it represent Christian and Jews. You will find it in Surah Bukrah (The First Sorah in Qur'an) which you didn't read it and now come up with this

I did read Quran completely twice in my life and in parts several times. My family is a very religious Muslim family with high reputation. We respect every society irrespective of religions and race but I am not too religious. I have serious question about religions. Why are there too many religions? Why Muslims hate Hindus and why Hindus hate Muslims? Why can't we live peacefully as bothers to each other? We don't know about afterlife but we should not make this world hell by hatred. Peace and love should be the main mission of every religion.

I am truly surprised to know Hindus are Ahle Kitab, i'm sure Hindu and Muslim members are surprised by this alike.

:D

Awami League (AL) is known as a secular party but listen, its NOT! This party has more Ulemas than any other party in Bangladesh. Islam flourished in Bangladesh only during Awami League tenure and Islam was deeply harmed only during Jamaat-Shibir dominated BNP-Jamaat regime. Jamaat-E-Islami and its student wing Shibir are two well known terrorist organizations in South Asia and World's 3rd largest terrorist group after Taliban according to recent IHS Janes report.

I will show how Awami League is an Islamic party.

SheikhHasinameetswithNizarBinObaidMadani4.jpg

1. Bangladesh Islamic Foundation, country's highest Islamic council was developed during Sheikh Mujibur Rahman's tenure. Bangladesh Islamic Foundation is the world's largest 'Dawah' foundation. Dawah means invitation to Islam.

2. Sheikh Mujib established Bangladesh Madrassa Board.

3. Saudi Arabia didn't recognize Bangladesh for a long period of time. They blocked Bangladeshi Haji to enter Saudi Arabia with Bangladeshi passport. Due to this problem many Bangladeshis couldn't perform Hajj. India then allowed Bangladeshis to use Indian passport to do Hajj in Makkah. In 1973, Sheikh Mujib pledged to Saudi Badshah Faisal to allow Bangladeshi Haji in Makkah. Due to Mujib's request Badshah Faisal took steps and permitted Bangladeshi Haji.

4. Awami League first started state funding to send Haji in Makkah. Bangladesh sends many Haji in Makkah every year by state funding.

5. Awami League first introduced Quran teelawat (Reading of Quran) on National Television. This party first started Azan on television 5 times a day.

6. Sheikh Mujib in 1973 arranged meeting with Ulemas to celebrate Prophet Muhammad's birthday on national level. Since then every year Eid-E-Miladun-nabi is celebrated in Bangladesh and its a national holyday. He declared national holyday on Shab-E-Kadr, Shab-E-Barat.

7. Alcohol is not permitted for Muslims for consumption. Bangladesh used to produce Alcohol. Awami League banned Alcohol production. Later military ruler Zia, BNP founder allowed alcohol production.

8. Sheikh Mujib banned prostitution by making anti-Prostitution law. Later the law was removed. Now prostitution is legal. Well, Pakistan also allows prostitution. Saudi Arabia also allows Sex slavery. Quran permits to have sex with female slaves.

9. Awami League gave 100 acres of land in Tongi to arrange 'Ijtema' every year. Ijtema is second largest Muslim pilgrimage after Hajj. Many Arabs, Persians, Indians, Pakistanis participate in Itjema in Bangladesh every year. Now, its so big that its arraged in two session. Currently a huge rennovation work is going on in Tongi Ijtema.

10. Sheikh Hasina is now establishing a huge Islamic University in Bangladesh. Most probably largest in South Asia where all Muslims in the world can study and research on Islamic history.

11. Sheikh Hasina's rival Khaleda Zia can't even say a single 'Sura' properly because she is totally useless without script / paper. Sheikh Hasina is more Islamic minded woman than her rival Khaleda Zia who hates Bengali Zamdani saree and always wear silk sarees. Hasina never misses any Namaz. On the other hand Khaleda never was seen devoted to Islam. Well, its their personal life. We have no right to interfere in that.

Sheikh Mujib joined OIC session in Lahore in 1974 despite India's reservation vs. Hasina removed Muslim elements from the constitution despite Bangladeshi people's reservation

Sheikh Mujib sought close relations with what became of West Pak vs. Hasina seeks to constantly demonize today's Pakistan and over-inflate and over-glorify 1971 crisis to crush her political opponents and justify India's transgression in the country

this BAL can be even considered to be Indian envoy to Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom