What's new

Hindu women should produce at least 5 kids: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj

its a masterstroke by Modi. Statement of these type keeps media engaged while He will pursue his Economic Agenda ruthlessly.
I will give you one example.

National Security -

i. So many defence acquisitions, including many of Indian make are being inducted. Imagine the amount of warmongering the English media will begin(China killer Submarine, Pakistan hitter destroyer, blah blah). Instead Arihant went to sea trials in peace, so are the 40+ ships under construction - all quietly.

ii. The nuclear power plants that have started civilian power production did and continue to face severe opposition, especially those funded by foreign missionaries. But the spotlight was on - ? Owaisi's hate speech that he made to counter the growing BJP consolidation in Telengana. :D Imagine the endless debates on nuclear power and its evils on MSM for weeks on end.

@SarthakGanguly so you're going to be the dad of 5 Sarthak Jrs. ? :o:
No. 2 is the limit. :coffee: No baba or pir or padre will take care of the rest. :D Besides, if I think of more, I will kicked out of house. :ashamed:

:D

So is Modi the great wizard finally going to open is mouth against these lunatics?! :hitwall:

As if we dont have enough hungry mouths to feed

So is Modi the great wizard finally going to open is mouth against these lunatics?! :hitwall:

As if we dont have enough hungry mouths to feed
He is a fascist. :coffee:

@punit - Also check this out -
New controversy: Aamir Khan’s ‘PK’ box office collections ‘fixed’? Trolls target scribe on Twitter | The Financial Express

Keep a tab on mediacrooks - and also BBC, steer clear of mainstream Indian English media. I have a subscription for WSJ and Nai Dunya. Much better than paid news here.

Nai Dunya is Urdu, but they also have an English epaper.

Bro at least 3. Third one is gift of Sunny Leone.

Check this - NREGA didn't deliver where it mattered most: rural wage incomes - Firstpost
Printed 5 months after the report was received. #PrioritiesOfIndianMedia

I will give you one example.

National Security -

i. So many defence acquisitions, including many of Indian make are being inducted. Imagine the amount of warmongering the English media will begin(China killer Submarine, Pakistan hitter destroyer, blah blah). Instead Arihant went to sea trials in peace, so are the 40+ ships under construction - all quietly.

ii. The nuclear power plants that have started civilian power production did and continue to face severe opposition, especially those funded by foreign missionaries. But the spotlight was on - ? Owaisi's hate speech that he made to counter the growing BJP consolidation in Telengana. :D Imagine the endless debates on nuclear power and its evils on MSM for weeks on end.

No. 2 is the limit. :coffee: No baba or pir or padre will take care of the rest. :D Besides, if I think of more, I will kicked out of house. :ashamed:

:D
IN
He is a fascist. :coffee:

@punit - Also check this out -
New controversy: Aamir Khan’s ‘PK’ box office collections ‘fixed’? Trolls target scribe on Twitter | The Financial Express

Keep a tab on mediacrooks - and also BBC, steer clear of mainstream Indian English media. I have a subscription for WSJ and Nai Dunya. Much better than paid news here.

Nai Dunya is Urdu, but they also have an English epaper.

Media Crooks is my fav. i also follow them on twitter!! Nai Dunya i will check for sure!

@SarthakGanguly

Sunny Leone is old hat.

I am into Mahua Moitra now. Hot aunty. Brains. And gets angry and flustered, making me want to make more than 4 with her.

hqdefault.jpg

Hot bong!

Fools are no less on either side of the borders...

Pretty rich coming from a islamic country, you can be a theorcratic state but if India implements these Policies it would collapse in no time? WOW!
My SECULAR state specifically focused on the population problem that's why it excelled in its HDI matching India...Bangladesh faced complete devastation and genocide 40 years ago...where as India has been more or less stable for the past 60 years....So yes...if an overpopulated country like India tries to boost its population up it is going to COLLAPSE........no matter how much ancient science you pump down its neck!

you can have four wives and forty children but we can not have five kids??
Your problem is most of you start hitting below the belt even if the criticism is in your favor. My post had nothing to do with any religion I said what i said because the world knows in your country, population is blowing out of proportion. Whereas you don't think twice about writing the filth you have in your mind about someone else's religion. From here on I'm only going to state my viewpoint and ignore most of you indians who are here to troll or display your disgusting thoughts about people's religion.

you can have four wives and forty children but we can not have five kids??

Soon India will be overpopulated with abject poverty and they will fight to death over last loaf of bread !

MEERUT- BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj

Murder, rape, fraud and destruction of a mosque. Typical resume as all other BJP members.

Sakshi Maharaj - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On April 16 2013, UP Police Booked Sachidananad Hari Sakshi alias Sakshi Maharaj, his brother and two others for murder of a former college principal Sujata Verma. Verma (47), a former member of district panchayat and a one-time disciple of Sakshi, was shot dead at the gates of Udaitpur Sakshi Ashram in Etah on April 15 2013

He was accused in the 1992 Babri Masjid demolition. Expelled from the Rajya Sabha for misusing his constituency funds, Sakshi Maharaj has also spent a month in Tihar Jail on rape charges. He was acquitted for lack of evidence.

Last edited:
why running away?? answer the question. if population is blowing out of proportion then muslims should give up marrying 4 womens or not? population of entire human race is blowing and muslims have their major share in blowing population. so shouldnt muslims give up producing 40+ babies?
So according to you every muslim has four wives and 40+ kids. I guess you should agree with your mp then and all of you should have 5 kids and end up dead suffocated for all I care.

:what: to protect future of Hinduism? but but what if they were sickularists

My SECULAR state specifically focused on the population problem that's why it excelled in its HDI matching India...Bangladesh faced complete devastation and genocide 40 years ago...where as India has been more or less stable for the past 60 years....So yes...if an overpopulated country like India tries to boost its population up it is going to COLLAPSE........no matter how much ancient science you pump down its neck!
You are the most crowded nation in Asia,with depleting landmass reclaimed by sea, you should stop producing babies in the first place for 10 years.Why aren't you doing that and why aren't you collapsing My theocratic Islamic state guy?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom