What's new

Hindu women should produce at least 5 kids: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj

how did a zhola chhaap like u become a "professional"
Who is the lady in your picture? She is beautiful. :smitten:

You are the most crowded nation in Asia,with depleting landmass reclaimed by sea, you should stop producing babies in the first place for 10 years.Why aren't you doing that and why aren't you collapsing My theocratic Islamic state guy?
Actually BD has done well, unlike other 'Muslim' states in the region. It has matched and done better in some fields than India on the whole(which actually gets down due to abysmal rates in Bihar and UP).

Who is the lady in your picture? She is beautiful. :smitten:

Actually BD has done well, unlike other 'Muslim' states in the region. It has matched and done better in some fields than India on the whole(which actually gets down due to abysmal rates in Bihar and UP).
Yeah i know, what they are doing, but it's funny a person from a theocratic islamic state with most crowded nation in Asia, is advising Hindus to not produce 4 babies because India will collapse was indeed funny.
What advice he has for over poulated Bangladesh and still spilling into India as illegal bangaldeshis ?

Yeah i know, what they are doing, but it's funny a person from a theocratic islamic state with most crowded nation in Asia, is advising Hindus to not produce 4 babies because India will collapse was indeed funny.
What advice he has for over poulated Bangladesh and still spilling into India as illegal bangaldeshis ?

Bangladesh is now the fifth largest remittance source for India, with around $3.7 billion sent in 2013. Which proves conclusively that there are more illegal Indian settlers in Bangladesh while India continues its false propaganda accuses that Bangladeshis are in India.

Investigate huge remittance outflow to India

Last edited:
Bangladesh is now the fifth largest remittance source for India, with around $3.7 billion sent in 2013. Which proves conclusively that there are more illegal Indian settlers in Bangladesh while India continues its false propaganda accuses that Bangladeshis are in India.

Investigate huge remittance outflow to India
Sorry to say Hindus are not falling over themselves to migrate to Bangladesh for better life or pay,when the labour cost and pay is lesser than India along with persecution of Hindus, infact we see the opposite hindus of Bangladesh and Pakistan are coming in huge numbers to India to seek asylum.
Only an idiot would goto a land where you are persecuted for being a hindu.

All those illegal bangladeshis in India are a fact.Those remittances are due to illegal cattle smuggling ,kerosene and diesel smuggling business done by bangladeshis on border.

India gives subsidized diesel and kersone to Indian population.Kerosene which is around 15 rs.

While kerosene in Bangladesh is 56 taka.
1 Bangladeshi Taka =0.81 Indian Rupee
56 Bangladeshi Taka =45.53 Indian Rupee

see the huge difference in price?
They get cheap kerosene for 15 rs in India and by truckloads smuggle it into Bangladesh and sell it for 56 taka or 45 rs. a net profit of 30 rs or
36 taka=30 Indian Rupee

36.88 Bangladeshi Taka profit
THE INDIAN KEROSENE PRICES IN THIS WEBSITE AND
Data Monitor > Others > Indian Oil Corporation > Price of Kerosene In Metros Cities ( Rs/Litre )
AND COMPARE THIS WITH Bangladeshi prices in this website below you will understand who is profiting from whom?
Petroleum Local Price

India being a big nation can afford subsidized food , kerosene,petrol and diesel which Bangladesh cannot as a smaller nation.
They buy it cheap from India and sell it for high price.Some of the amount is sent back to their illegal bangladeshi agents in India, which might look like 3.7 billion $ but that is due to smuggling resources out of India.

I didn't even mention cattle smuggling , India has the worlds highest cow population.
Also India produces very cheap generic drugs in the world and these are smuggled to Bangladesh and sold at higher prices.

With a unfenced and porous border these illegal bangladeshis come to do smuggling business in India.
In this case it would be like a Mexico complaining about illegal American citizens in Mexico,which we know is the opposite of it.

Are you suggesting that $4 billion worth of subsidized Indian goods are smuggled into Bangladesh and they paid by legal channels ? The smuggling and payment of smuggled good are all made through illegal channels.

Are you suggesting that $4 billion worth of subsidized Indian goods are smuggled into Bangladesh and they paid by legal channels ? The smuggling and payment of smuggled good are all made through illegal channels.
Yes payments can be made to look legal on paper as remittances.
That is how you make your black money into white or through Hawala channels.
Not to mention Bangladesh has cottage industry and sweatshops and garment industries not big industries like India.Cotton is produced cheaper which is transported to Bangladesh they have lesser land and they cannot produce cotton on the scale India can produce.
Many finished products in India are sold for higher price in Bangladesh, like tires,automobiles etc.
Along with smuggling which is a huge business for Bangladeshis.
Think logically, a illegal Indian wants to send money to his family back in India he earns lesser in Bangladesh due to cheaper labour costs and pay than he can earn in India which has a higher cost of commodities.
Would you migrate to a country which pays you lesser than what you earn in your home country?
That doesn't make sense.
Not to mention the persecution of Hindus part.Who would step in that land under such circumstances?

4 billion worth is not a big deal in 2Trillion $ Economy, when you happen to have porous border with a neighbouring country.

@The-Authority @arnavgoswamikiller (why?!!!! don't kill my late night tp man)

In India, muslims marrying multiple wives and breeding rampantly IS a major issue. This is not a religious issue. It is a national one, a demographic one.

A muslim population growing out of control in India IS an economic problem. And eventually a law and order problem.

Why? Because muslims on the whole in India are pretty backward, largely uneducated, and do not add in any significant proportion to the GDP, the workforce, the scientific brain bank, or the security (in terms of participation in security forces proportionate to their numbers).

This is not an anti muslim critique in any way. It is hard facts, unpalatable and depressing as they may be.

So the need of the houris to bump up the progressive sections of our society and control the regressive ones, such that they do not continue to be a drain on our national resources.

The law about 4 wives was promulgated (in my limited understanding of Islam) at a time and in a place where Islam was being born and growing, largely by military conquest. Military conquest = war = dead young men = less young men available to young marriageable women = large number of women without husbands = large number of women of reproductive age not getting pregnant = lesser babies = reduction of population = eventually less young fighting men for the next generation = a serious setback to the expansion of Islam through military conquest.

Well, the above matrix has no place in modern India. The 4 wives rule is regressive, medieval, and should be done away with post haste.

@The-Authority @arnavgoswamikiller (why?!!!! don't kill my late night tp man)

In India, muslims marrying multiple wives and breeding rampantly IS a major issue. This is not a religious issue. It is a national one, a demographic one.

A muslim population growing out of control in India IS an economic problem. And eventually a law and order problem.

Why? Because muslims on the whole in India are pretty backward, largely uneducated, and do not add in any significant proportion to the GDP, the workforce, the scientific brain bank, or the security (in terms of participation in security forces proportionate to their numbers).

This is not an anti muslim critique in any way. It is hard facts, unpalatable and depressing as they may be.

So the need of the houris to bump up the progressive sections of our society and control the regressive ones, such that they do not continue to be a drain on our national resources.

The law about 4 wives was promulgated (in my limited understanding of Islam) at a time and in a place where Islam was being born and growing, largely by military conquest. Military conquest = war = dead young men = less young men available to young marriageable women = large number of women without husbands = large number of women of reproductive age not getting pregnant = lesser babies = reduction of population = eventually less young fighting men for the next generation = a serious setback to the expansion of Islam through military conquest.

Well, the above matrix has no place in modern India. The 4 wives rule is regressive, medieval, and should be done away with post haste.
So if the Indian Muslims are adding to unproductive population the answer according to you is telling Hindus to do the same? You have problems with Muslims having multiple wives you think there should be laws against it. I'm sure there must be million things about your religion that Muslims don't find productive or not in accordance with modern age. Would you consider passing laws against them too since they are also citizens of your country and must have equal say in such matters?

So if the Indian Muslims are adding to unproductive population the answer according to you is telling Hindus to do the same?

The statistics are clear. The muslim demographic statistics are really out of the Indian norm. You are questioning me as an Indian from trying to control that downward slide? Muslims producing less babies is eventually going to help muslims as well. They can (if they want) concentrate their limited resources on educating and feeding and clothing fewer children a lot better than the situation today. And then just maybe within a few generations the muslim indices will start looking up. Right now its like a huge anchor on the national exchequer. And as a country we are bound to provide for all, regardless.

The hindus on the other hand are far better in terms of educating their kids at least. In joining the forces. And lets face it, they are the vast majority of the country, so their indices to a large extent are the national indices. So yes, statistically I'd rather put my back into the hindus breeding than the muslims. Because if there is one major advantage we have over China, it is the demographic edge.

A younger growing workforce, compared to a slowing Chinese population curve, leading slowly to an ageing Chinese population. The Indian curve is slowing as well, per recent data, and that is NOT good news. Not at this stage of our national development and growth. The answer does not lie in breeding less. The answer lies in breeding and making sure each puts his or her back into uplifting India in his or her small way.

You have problems with Muslims having multiple wives you think there should be laws against it. I'm sure there must be million things about your religion that Muslims don't find productive or not in accordance with modern age. Would you consider passing laws against them too since they are also citizens of your country and must have equal say in such matters?

There is a lot about the hindu religion which has already been introspected upon and laws passed against regressive practices. By hindus themselves. Introspection begins at home, something sadly our muslims are not very good at.

There is a lot about the hindu religion which has already been introspected upon and laws passed against regressive practices. By hindus themselves. Introspection begins at home, something sadly our muslims are not very good at.
Could you mention the practices and what laws have been passed against them. With some credible sources.

Could you mention the practices and what laws have been passed against them. With some credible sources.

Sati was abolished.

Child marriage was abolished.

Untouchability was abolished.

There are many many more, but these come to mind off the top of my head.

Fact is, hindu traditions and customs were modified to fit into what is common Indian law. But the muslims do not come under that.

Why? They live in the same country, they should follow a common law. Period.

That is what the French have done. That is what we should as well.

Sati was abolished.

Child marriage was abolished.

Untouchability was abolished.

There are many many more, but these come to mind off the top of my head.

Fact is, hindu traditions and customs were modified to fit into what is common Indian law. But the muslims do not come under that.

Why? They live in the same country, they should follow a common law. Period.

That is what the French have done. That is what we should as well.
You're mixing culture with religion. If you could give some credible sources and exactly the practices that only come under hindu religion I'd appreciate that.

You're mixing culture with religion.

No I am not. These are all older Hindu practices. The fact that India is and always been Hindu for millenia to the extent that one cannot draw a line between what is Hindu as religion and what is Hindu by shared historic traditions and culture, is what the Hindutva debate is all about.

No I am not. These are all older Hindu practices. The fact that India is and always been Hindu for millenia to the extent that one cannot draw a line between what is Hindu as religion and what is Hindu by shared historic traditions and culture, is what the Hindutva debate is all about.
I rest my case. Have a good day.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom