What's new

Sakshi Maharaj shares old picture from Bangladesh protest, urges Hindus to keep bow, arrows to fend off possible attack

I am left with little sensible to say.
My country has been taken over by these lunatics - they are clearly not sane, they cannot be making such utterly brainless comments if they are in their senses.
What is depressing is not that these exist, but that otherwise seemingly sensible people are listening to them, and allowing them to spout their nonsense.
I think my country has become permanently Islamophobic.
Indian Muslims should do what Dr.AusafAli proposed to Ammerican Muslims to lead a successful social, economic,and political life among non Muslims

Sanghi scum have mastered the art of fear mongering..

They have in effect give rise to a new never seen before level of hinduphobia around the Muslim world...

They do this from the comfort of their Hindu majority state of India but never realise that they're making all Hindus, willing or otherwise, legitimate targets in this war of words/oppression.

Hinduphobia has gone from a fringe idea in the back of radical mullahs minds to a massive phenomenon sweeping across the Muslim world.

Well-meaning people who want nothing more than to coexist are now forced in to believing that their Hindu brethren are nothing more than fifth columnists and Indian agents.

In time, there will be more such "isolated incidents" were Hindus are abused and mistreated... And the cycle of hate will continue.

Who stands to gain ? Not the Indian Muslims for sure but neither the Bangladeshi Hindus..

They, the sanghi vermin, introduced religious hatred into their political rhetoric for cheap votes and have unleashed the monster that had been laid to bed in '47 after the partition.

What is to come is going to be very ugly.. innocent Hindus stand to lose and ironically, it's all on the so called saviours of Hindus; the BJP-RSS axis.

Down with clerical fascism, Down with the Indien Reich

@Joe Shearer @SoulSpokesman your thoughts dadas
We need the clergy out of both - out of ALL countries. However, there is a vested caste interest that also needs to be neutralised. 'Nuff said.

Imagine 2 new sanghis getting born in every home. What a utter nightmare for humanity.

You overestimate the physical or mental capacity of these Sanghi lunatics.

Listen to @Joe Shearer dada. He is the best authority on this, being a keen observer on the ground in India.

Without worrying too much, we should know that intelligent people in India hopefully will tire of this sort of lunacy soon.

Ye bhi aheesta gujar jayega. Hope springs eternal.

Sorry about my non-chosht, non-lakhnavi urdu.

He's joking. Don't make your Ramadan Maqrooh for nothing.

Last edited:
It is necessary, brother. In the Mahabharata war, the Pandavas were small in number but the Gods fought for them.
Now, in Kaliyug, the Gods will not turn up, so they are increasing their own numbers out of fear of losing.
However, just increasing the numbers won't do, munitions are needed, food is needed, training is needed, where are those? It is not possible to fight in half-pants and with lathis.
Joking apart, it might be said "Those whom the Gods wish to destroy, they first drive mad."
Thanks a lot @Joe Shearer dada for the translation.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot @Joe Shearer dada for the translation.
এটা ভুল বুঝতে নেই, ইনারা অন্য ভাষায় লেখাটা পছন্দ করেন না, তাই ভাবলাম কোনো অপ্রিয় ঘটনা ঘটার আগে অনুবাদ করে দেয়াটাই শান্তি রাখার উপায়।
না জিজ্ঞেস করে করলাম বলে ক্ষমা চাইছি।

This is not to be misunderstood, the Admin. does not like us to post in another language, so I thought translating before any unpleasant incident happened is the way to keep peace.
I apologize for not asking permission before translating it.

এটা ভুল বুঝতে নেই, ইনারা অন্য ভাষায় লেখাটা পছন্দ করেন না, তাই ভাবলাম কোনো অপ্রিয় ঘটনা ঘটার আগে অনুবাদ করে দেয়াটাই শান্তি রাখার উপায়।
না জিজ্ঞেস করে করলাম বলে ক্ষমা চাইছি।

This is not to be misunderstood, the Admin. does not like us to post in another language, so I thought translating before any unpleasant incident happened is the way to keep peace.
I apologize for not asking permission before translating it.
No need to apologise @Joe Shearer dada. Honesty speaking dada , actually I'm happy that you translated it. I was unable to express my feelings completely any other languages than bengali.

So actually your translation is a favour for me. :cheers:

I was unable to express my feelings completely any other languages than bengali.
পড়লেও প্রাণ জুড়িয়া যায়, চোখে জল আসে। চিরকাল এই ভাষা-প্রীতির আশীর্বাদটা যেন থাকে, কামনা করি।
The heart fills up to read this. May the blessing of this love for the language be with you forever.

Hindutva will lead to a genocide of muslims in india. It was always the the case. Secularism in india was total sham.... with inbuilt hindu majority congress adopted it as a tool to gain independence keeping india intact barring muslim majority pakistan. Without it india would have been needed to be split up more.

Anyhow point is hindu fascism is a reality and Saffron terror has always been their tool. Indian muslims are doomed, they should have seen what was obvious for all fought for a bigger pakistan.

Anyhow pakistan is safe having acquired nukes. BD needs to bolster its defenses in every area... it needs to learn from the rohingya debacle, indias history of illegal invasion of territories and prepare to defend itself.

পড়লেও প্রাণ জুড়িয়া যায়, চোখে জল আসে। চিরকাল এই ভাষা-প্রীতির আশীর্বাদটা যেন থাকে, কামনা করি।
The heart fills up to read this. May the blessing of this love for the language be with you forever.
iu

Back
Top Bottom