What's new

Hindu women should produce at least 5 kids: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj

Good, then why are you worried about India?We already have a 2 child policy in place as supported by the Government.
I wouldn't be worried about India if nobody had a problem with the policy...clearly the leader who said families should have 5 children doesn't like the policy...that's worrying.

I wouldn't be worried about India if nobody had a problem with the policy...clearly the leader who said families should have 5 children doesn't like the policy...that's worrying.
Well,that is to address a different issue.There is nothing worrying about it, why are you worried if Hindus have 4 or 5 kids?It is they who will raise them up not government or another country.

Why 5 kids.

all the relegions is already registered a declining fertility rate as well as pop growth rate leading to a stabilized pop in future.

Every state except Kerala ,Kashmir and N.E has more then 80% of Hindu pop then what is the need of 5 kids?

Well,that is to address a different issue.There is nothing worrying about it, why are you worried if Hindus have 4 or 5 kids?It is they who will raise them up not government or another country.
I actually care about my country...and I care about the region....I was in the US...and there Indians Pakistanis and Bangladeshis usually bond better than other parts of the world...and I do care about India and Pakistan....trust me it will be a catastrophe if you encourage families to have more children...I understand the idea the speaker wants to present(although I do not agree with it)...a better solution would be to promote birth control.(and if you hate Muslims...promote it more in Muslim societies than Hindu ones...wouldn't that be a smarter thing to do??)

I actually care about my country...and I care about the region....I was in the US...and there Indians Pakistanis and Bangladeshis usually bond better than other parts of the world...and I do care about India and Pakistan....trust me it will be a catastrophe if you encourage families to have more children...I understand the idea the speaker wants to present(although I do not agree with it)...a better solution would be to promote birth control.(and if you hate Muslims...promote it more in Muslim societies than Hindu ones...wouldn't that be a smarter thing to do??)
As if Muslims are willing to practise birth control, what a joke.
You should start worrying about your nation more and stop worrying about what happens in India when it's not directly affecting you.We are there to take care of our nation. Catastrophe or whatever it is, we will deal it in our own way.

Bring to me Katrina Kaif :angel: and I start the mating process :enjoy:

Bring to me Katrina Kaif :angel: and I start the mating process :enjoy:
She is over 40 years i doubt ,she is barren now and there is a high probability she is under Menopause and stopped ovulating, No matter how much you mate with her she won't give birth now.Even if she gives birth it's assured that kid will have a Down Syndrome or other Genetic disorders as normal with women giving birth over 35 years.

Haha , where will India go from todays 1250 million citizen, to 2-4 billion peoples. The country will be owercrowded. In my oppinion India should go down slowly to 400-500 million Indians, like China, to not put pressure on ressorces.

She is more powerful witch your amateur tricks wont work on her.
She is over 40 years i doubt ,she is barren now and there is a high probability she is under Menopause and stopped ovulating, No matter how much you mate with her she won't give birth now.Even if she gives birth it's assured that kid will have a Down Syndrome or other Genetic disorders as normal with women giving birth over 35 years.

She is 31 and needs to be impregnated asap because time is running out for her :rolleyes:

She is a Christian woman(most probably) and our Maharaj wants Hindu Women to produce 5 kids:D

One dose of my special love potion and she will be acting out the kama sutra and wearing a bindi

185019_ecstasy_591w.jpg

She is 31 and needs to be impregnated asap because time is running out for her :rolleyes:

One dose of my special love potion and she will be acting out the kama sutra and wearing a bindi

185019_ecstasy_591w.jpg

Looking at your Tharkipan, I can only think of this....

Back
Top Bottom