What's new

Hindu women should produce at least 5 kids: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj

giphy.gif

awesome,,,,thts exactly what India needs,,,bjp zindabad

Bhai, Don't clap for me. I have run out of "dum"!! Aur nahin bas aur nahin!!

Muslims of India and subcontenent must be very angry on shakshi Maharaj. How can Hindus enter in any area of their copy right. If Hindus start doing that than their dream of Makisng India a Darul islam shall suffer a setback.

I am not pissed at you my friend..... If some morons made a stpuid comment in India, why would i be mad at you??? My point was were u saying something related to my post, or just made a post...
no it was by mistake i quoted you nothing else

I meant that as "Sarcasm".

I don't know why would anyone in their right mind promote more child birth in the South Asian Subcontinent.

I know .... I got your sarcasm...... and my reply was inline with tat sarcasm.....

Well there are morons..... what to do......

I believe India needs to keep its demographic capital growing. We cannot let our population stagnate. We need to breed.

If we run short of land or resources, grow our army from the current 1.5 million to a reserve invasionary cum holding force of an extra 2 million. Build cheap but sturdy Indian attack helos, fighters, tanks, artillery, amphibious landing vessels, submarines (non nuclear), ships. At a fraction of the cost we spend on Western hardware that forms the tip of our spear.

Then move relatively peacefully into Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh. Occupy, reinforce, consolidate, and man our new borders. The current forces moving outwards, the reserve forces taking their place internally within the newly occupied countries in a holding pattern to keep the peace. The Maldives also get occupied by our expeditionary maritime force, forming the second Indian stationary "carrier" Arabian fleet (the Andamans being the Bay fleet).

Myanmar and Sri Lanka come next. Both are vital in different ways, but both hold the key to our maritime projection for the future.

The final step remains Afghanistan. Either as a full force protectorate or a client military state.

I believe the stage is being set for doubling the Hindu world population to 2 billion plus by 2050.
aree waah kiya baat hai. great speech bhai great speech

:sarcastic:

first take back azad kashmir then achieve all your other wet dreams:omghaha:

I believe India needs to keep its demographic capital growing. We cannot let our population stagnate. We need to breed.

If we run short of land or resources, grow our army from the current 1.5 million to a reserve invasionary cum holding force of an extra 2 million. Build cheap but sturdy Indian attack helos, fighters, tanks, artillery, amphibious landing vessels, submarines (non nuclear), ships. At a fraction of the cost we spend on Western hardware that forms the tip of our spear.

Then move relatively peacefully into Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh. Occupy, reinforce, consolidate, and man our new borders. The current forces moving outwards, the reserve forces taking their place internally within the newly occupied countries in a holding pattern to keep the peace. The Maldives also get occupied by our expeditionary maritime force, forming the second Indian stationary "carrier" Arabian fleet (the Andamans being the Bay fleet).

Myanmar and Sri Lanka come next. Both are vital in different ways, but both hold the key to our maritime projection for the future.

The final step remains Afghanistan. Either as a full force protectorate or a client military state.

I believe the stage is being set for doubling the Hindu world population to 2 billion plus by 2050.

While you are at it, please colonize galactic galaxy too by going outside milkyway galaxy.

If that is the case he is going to loose his support soon...... Yes there will be some religious bigots who support him, but he has come to power with the support of common man who does not put religion ahead of his livelihood.....I dont think that is the case here....

Sorry to say most of Modi supporters are hardcore hindutva based.They will vote for him no matter what, Modi was elected for development only bogey was raised by Opposition and Media who wants to super impose that image on him that,it's like saying don't go the hindutva route,only development and secularism route is best for you to retain power.They want to set the tone and way he has to follow as they fear if he woos hindutva crowd there is a chance they might never come to power ever in future.
Modi has talked about development but that doesn't mean he left hindutva in the dust.
Incase you noticed BJP retained its core hindutva voterbase in elections and Congress retained its minority voter base percentage in elections.We seen in j&K elections Muslims won't vote for BJP so why even bother about them.It's best he sticks to hindu vote bank and he will reap rich dividends even a 31% hindu vote as in LS2014 will sweep him to Absolute majority if he can raise it from 31% to 45% think what will happen?
So it doesn't matter as he won't lose any support whatever the minority or secular folk tend to think as they never voted for him anyway.
Common man might put livelihood ahead of religion but the middle class also emphasizes on religion as they are not living on doles as the poor whose vote you can buy for 1000 rs. and a bottle of alcohol.
The Middle class wants development as well as Hindutva.There is no development only demand.
If he takes the Vajpayees route of Secularism and main stream media route he will lose support fast in Hindutva core and that was the reason BJP lost in 2004 elections because the average BJP worker and hindutva crowd were not impressed with Vajpayee and they were reluctant to work for him in those elections,the same happened in 2009.I don't think Modi will make the same mistake of kicking away the core hindutva voter base that would be the case when the loyalist voter base will rapidly abandon him.
The Secularism/minority crowd never voted nor their vote mattered anyways.

Last edited:
Aise maharaj se bhagwan bachaye yaar.......

This is a perception. A perception built almost entirely by the English media. Out of 320 odd members, the Media has allowed its focus on 3. The media is the last defence against BJP now.

The media has ignored the following all this while -
Assam riots
Indian Science Congress (there are 1565 members invited for God's sake)
ISIS advances
New defence deals and greater indigenous production
Indian growing steel capacity
etc
The media is trying to set the precedent and wants Modi to follow the path set by them,They are only raising bogeys of some statements and ignoring the real development work.Last week we saw the media defend Pakistan in Terrorboat even to the extent of questioning the Coast guard and Intelligence agencies,so that shows the real media agenda, they want patrons who the congress gladly provided and BJP doesn't.
There is no reportage of or hardly any reportage of the recent Japanese tourist rape because the culprits were all Muslims(Bangladeshis).
This sort of biased reporting is noticed by public and Social Media is pushing the MSM on back foot, the Social media played a big role in LS 2014 even the paid journalists like Sagarika etc. say BJP won even after constant mud slinging by MSM on modi solely due to Social media power, in future Social media will decide who wins not MSM.

Back
Top Bottom