What's new

Hindu women should produce at least 5 kids: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj

The hard work of Modi is slowly going in drain by morons like this, and i dono why is he not realizing it and stopping them
This is a perception. A perception built almost entirely by the English media. Out of 320 odd members, the Media has allowed its focus on 3. The media is the last defence against BJP now.

The media has ignored the following all this while -
Assam riots
Indian Science Congress (there are 1565 members invited for God's sake)
ISIS advances
New defence deals and greater indigenous production
Indian growing steel capacity
etc

You know I actually doubt this assumption*. You know the urban folks were strongest pro Modi. They made the most noise. They still do - the forums, facebook, etc. But how many went out to vote? BJP did not come to power on their shoulders. The opposite case was in 2004. BJP thought that the urban folks alone will return them to power. That did not happen, even though the city folks remained pro BJP(because most of them did not go out to vote). So this time it seems the polarization is real and pretty concrete, unless there is a Grand Secular Coalition.

*The assumption that the common man voted without any concern for faith.

I would have agreed if the election campaign was based on Hindutwa.... Which was not the case.... The election campaign was on development and good governance and people still believe Modi can deliver....... But after coming back from his last abroad trip, all the noises heard in media are for wrong reasons....... and slowly and steadily the good will is loosing..... The sad part is, Modi is not doing ( ornot able to do) anything to contain them......

There was a report of a rift between VHP and Modi on ghar vapasi issue.... I dono how true it is...

I

This is a perception. A perception built almost entirely by the English media. Out of 320 odd members, the Media has allowed its focus on 3. The media is the last defence against BJP now.

Assam riots
ISIS advances
etc

How did he come to power? Using the same media right??? How did UPA was thrown out??? Using the same media right????

wow 4 choty choty hindu chanakyee kyaaa baat hai indiaa ki :chilli::chilli::chilli:

What was the purpose of quoting me? This could have been made without quoting my post......

Don't poke your nose where it don't belong. You have no right comment on Muslim matters.

So you dont mind women giving birth to >10 or 12 babies in a life time? or you support it?

Assam riots
ISIS advances
etc
I didnt know our steel capacity has increased. But I do know about the Indian science congress which of course our media did not give much coverage to.I heard the theme of 26th january, as decided by Modi, is science and technology.

What was the purpose of quoting me? This could have been made without quoting my post......

So you dont mind women giving birth to >10 or 12 babies in a life time? or you support it?
whey are you pissed off i have not made that comment of producing young chanakyaas why pissed at me

I didnt know our steel capacity has increased. But I do know about the Indian science congress which of course our media did not give much coverage to.I heard the theme of 26th january, as decided by Modi, is science and technology.

The problem with the points mentioned by @SarthakGanguly is that, There is not much scope to ask "Questions" (barring assam riots) .... Which our media thinks the very purpose of their existence....The discussion on sunanda's death will be more important than a step taken to reduce the poverty....

This quote exactly suites this guy
stupid image.jpg

whey are you pissed off i have not made that comment of producing young chanakyaas why pissed at me

I am not pissed at you my friend..... If some morons made a stpuid comment in India, why would i be mad at you??? My point was were u saying something related to my post, or just made a post...

I believe India needs to keep its demographic capital growing. We cannot let our population stagnate. We need to breed.

If we run short of land or resources, grow our army from the current 1.5 million to a reserve invasionary cum holding force of an extra 2 million. Build cheap but sturdy Indian attack helos, fighters, tanks, artillery, amphibious landing vessels, submarines (non nuclear), ships. At a fraction of the cost we spend on Western hardware that forms the tip of our spear.

Then move relatively peacefully into Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh. Occupy, reinforce, consolidate, and man our new borders. The current forces moving outwards, the reserve forces taking their place internally within the newly occupied countries in a holding pattern to keep the peace. The Maldives also get occupied by our expeditionary maritime force, forming the second Indian stationary "carrier" Arabian fleet (the Andamans being the Bay fleet).

Myanmar and Sri Lanka come next. Both are vital in different ways, but both hold the key to our maritime projection for the future.

The final step remains Afghanistan. Either as a full force protectorate or a client military state.

I believe the stage is being set for doubling the Hindu world population to 2 billion plus by 2050.

Back
Top Bottom