What's new

Hindu Terrorism and Pakistan-India relations

@Talon After each terrorist attack, the group responsible for it claims it. For 9/11 Al Qaeda claimed it. For Mumbai attack, LeT was found out by Intelligence agencies from US too. Like attacks in Pakistan, TTP claimed beheading of Pakistani soldiers, Lashkar-e-Jhangavi claimed for Quetta bombing.

There is vast network of spies, agents, informants of each spy agency in the world which keep tracks on these terrorist groups and try to find and neutralize them.

That's how we know. Its highest level of intelligence operation. So better you should find out how it is done.

Do one thing, watch Zero Dark Thrity movie today. You will see how Osama Bin Laden was caught. It explains the intelligence gathering and how responsible people behind terrorist attacks are found out.

Or better ask some senior Pakistani poster especially a think tank like Icarus, RescueRanger etc. they can tell you about how PA and ISI knows about the terrorists against Pakistan. Who committed the attack and who were the people behind.

KRAIT serious opinions and results arent based on watching some HOLLYWOOD MOVIES lol

Last edited by a moderator:
How trustworthy are these networks? I mean if a person is sold out thats it! All is fake! Or if SOME AGENCY has an external agenda....Have you people ever thought out of the box?

My guess is they know about SOME not ALL...

So, how can you claim to know all?? EVERYONE knows clues can be 2 sided...1 left by the real guy 2nd PLANTED for someone else to take the fall!

Nothing in life is 100% certain. You work with what you have while remaining slightly suspicious of the very obvious. That is how everyone should operate. However when you refuse to look at the obvious & decide that everything is suspicious, you risk slipping into the realm of conspiracy theorists.

what are they then? extraterrestrial matters? :bounce:

Point is you are blaming BJP RSS etc for killing Muslims and that also in India, wha are you worried? well so your point is if a Hindu kills a Muslim its terrorism, and when a Muslim kills a a Hindu its Jehad? and what about when Muslims kills a Muslim???

what is RSS?:blink:

OVER AND OVER sadda nara aik hi hai:

HOW TRUSTWORTHY are your resources, your news, your governments?

I do not trust Pakistani govt esp not Zaradari, never liked the tinday brothers...

Anyone who makes education free in Pakistan and will pay off 50% of the debt will get my votes for 10 years! Rest can go in the bin where they belong! THAT is how trustworthy my govt is!

As for the news, we see a bomb blast every few hrs on the news! When I was in Pakistan, a total of 2 bombs per day was reported in news...I never saw even 1!!!

Most reported back then was in tribal, rural areas for all we know it could have been a family fued in which a small grande was just repeated all over the news to make it sound as EXCLUSIVE NEWS!

THAT is how much we can trust our media...

As for politicians concerned! I wish a bill to be passed where EACH POLITICIAN will have to pay from their pockets at the end of their term if they increase the debt!

THAT is what I think of my politicians...

NOW your turn!

MEDIA has been used since the times of hitler as a propaganda means! and with advancements its role has only increased not decreased!

everyone should watch WAG THE DOG!

arre bhai you just tell me. How many times you caught RSS, BJP, etc members in Pakistan carrying out blasts. Why don't you mind your own problems. You are debating on internal matter of India.

Arey janab, one indian terrorist is right now in the jail in Lahore waiting for hanging.
One was freed few years back as a good will gesture (big mistake on our part, if you ask me).

These two, just top of my head. Not to talk about other countless indian proxy terrorists operating under different fancy names in Pakistan.

Nothing in life is 100% certain. You work with what you have while remaining slightly suspicious of the very obvious. That is how everyone should operate. However when you refuse to look at the obvious & decide that everything is suspicious, you risk slipping into the realm of conspiracy theorists.

Well, from how the media reports it, contradicting one report after another...

How stupid the politicians behave, accusing, fighting and even bringing a lotta in their purse

How the parliament takes forever to pass simple bills but passes rubbish bills overnight

How Indians and Pakistanis bash each other without regard for what the other is saying

How many use illogical replies and examples,

EVERYTHING seems like a conspiracy theory!

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

after reading Quran you do not know who Mohammad(PBUH) was

Not funny! Seriously offending! No ONE BROUGHT RAM, SARASWATI OR GANESH into this crap!

Keep your hatred for a religion and and a region separate!

So terror does have a religion, after all..

Good for Mr.Shinde that he had the courage to speak about isolated cases of 'Hindu' terrorism..can he talk about about the mainstream 'Islamic' terrorism too ? Oh wait, in that case, terror has no religion..:)

Back
Top Bottom