What's new

Hindu Terrorism and Pakistan-India relations

What kind of logic is this ? There is a claim and since it is not proven wrong hence we have to consider it right ?

All I asked is for Contrarian to vouch for his govt as he proudly presents it not being involved in any terrorist attacks!

I asked how does he know, does your govt announce EVERY TIME they plot a terrorist attack or everytime they send a terrorist? And when Pakistan catches 1, all India has to do is deny! So, can you vouch for your country?

When are they going to wake up acknowledge that these hindu terrorists will never allow peace between the two countries and finally stop supporting those?
I'm by no means defending the extremists in India. The RSS and Shiv Sena who don't want to see peace are entrenched in their right-wing views. There is a problem there no doubt, and they aren't a bunch of very nice people.

However, I think some context is required when comparing India's militant problem to ours:

1. The degree of backing from the military / intelligence (training and camps) does not compare to what we've provided to the various militant groups who we now class as terrorists
  2. These groups do not have desires or are involved in targeting Pakistani or Western targets in the same manner terrorists in Pakistan operate
  3. They have not been used as proxies or worked to instigate campaigns like Kargil, Parliament or Mumbai - incidents that have seriously set back peace between both countries
  4. They are not on a rampage killing rival sects like those within our own borders
  5. They are not at war with their own military and security forces, carrying out barbaric and brutal killings
  6. The sheer number of terrorist attacks and civilian deaths does not compare with what the Hindu extremists are involved in
  7. NRI's aren't sitting abroad saying "I don't think I'll visit India because of the security / terrorist threat" - which is what overseas Pakistani's are saying
You see, Indian's will say they have a lunatic right-wing element, but it's clutching at straws to even compare what they have, with the mess and problem we have on our hands.

I don't think Indian's are in denial with the nationalistic loony element, but we can't equate them with the bloody-thirsty savages we have butchering bus loads of shia's or carrying out attacks on PAF bases.

It's just not a fair comparison.

A simple question if I may:

HOW ON EARTH do you find out where or WHO a blown up man belongs to?

Furthermore, how on earth can we claim they are Pakistanis, Indians, Afghani, American, double agents? OR just a bomb slipped or attached to an innocent or a person whose family may be killed if they do not do this or that?

HOW can ANY OF US identify the problems in Pakistan being Pakistani causing it? Just because MEDIA SAYS SO?

Shinde made a shameful speech, its not known if he in private licked the shoes of both gandhis, but verbally he did the same.

He actually talked about how dalits and muslims should be grateful to the gandhis for the ''favors'' they did them. If politics is a business for shameless scum, it reached a new low today. Everyone knows what kind of corrupt haraami this shide guy is, a builder mafia pet from mumbai. Plays the Dalit card all the time, even to hide his corrpution and justify his depravities.

As to terrorist acts carried out by some hindus few years ago, these people have been caught by indian police (without foreign pressure, aid etc etc) because they broke the law and effectively their organisations are shut down. Its not like they have been operating from the same muridke compound by just changing the nameplate.

But if this makes pakistanis feel good about themselves, then given the current state of pakistan, i will not grudge them that. Have a blast guys (no pun).

YES, I do not know your version of Pakistani politics
YET, your chief Justice doesnt seem much Justice?
I do not wish to know Indian politics....Because every other Indian twists it to their own purpose!
When I LISTEN TO 1 the other says the DIRECT OPPOSITE! So I am sorry, your politics sucks and has no proper base! Indians are just living with it! All they know how to o is show off Muslim names at posts!
Pakistani politics sucks too But at least we are trying to reform it and yes if there are problems in Pak we do acknowledge it...It is not our fault your media does not find it worthy to put in their news!
Yes there is no point talking to anyone who does not share your view! ADIOS!
See if you don't about Justice system, Indian politics, Indian social system, Indian history, Muslim reservation in India, important and powerful post Muslims have, then better not post.

None of you post reflects any knowledge of Indian politics and other things I mentioned above. I gave few names. Can you give me at least 5 names of Hindus in Pakistan since 1947 till now who had such top posts ?

On a second thought, leave it. You are just posting for sake of posting and to reply because few Indians made posts about Pakistan and you wan to get back on them. It happens to people who generally don't involve in these type of political and social discussions.

See if you don't about Justice system, Indian politics, Indian social system, Indian history, Muslim reservation in India, important and powerful post Muslims have, then better not post.

WELL, we may say the same to you guys...NONE of you poses knowledge of WHAT IS GOING ON IN PAKISTAN!

ALL you know is what the media WANTS you to know

Now lets move to the second part: Training, financing, supporting BLA, TTP, Tamils, Mukti Bahini, and countless others is not exporting terrorism to neighboring countries, right my indian friend?
Wrong on all counts! Tilting at windmills as usual.

> Can you my friend, provide PROOF of Indian support to BLA and TTP? You have NONE! So don't keep shooting from the hip.
> Mukti Bahini were no terrorists! They were BD freedom fighters! Period! And they weren't exported from India to fight in BD.
> The LTTE were not exported from India. They were indigenous to SL.

But you guys have a lot of explaining to do - exporting terror through groups like the LeT, JeM etc. - Parliament attack, Mumbai pogrom etc. In fact, your own chief himself admitted to his American counterpart that these militant groups are his 'strategic assets'! Need I say more?

In short, neither do we export terrorist nor do we use terrorism as state policy like Kayani himself hinted!

None of you post reflects any knowledge of Indian politics and other things I mentioned above. I gave few names. Can you give me at least 5 names of Hindus in Pakistan since 1947 till now who had such top posts ?

I already addressed to this...

Just because INDIA has some MUSLIM NAMED people on posts doesnt signify ANYTHING!

I have seen a lot of ALI and Syeds from India not knowing basics on Islam....

PLUS it is Muslims who moved from India to Pakistan to get away from oppression....Hindus did not move...So the comparison is not even logical.

The question is how are the Muslims left behind as compared to the Muslims who moved? But that is for another thread so Please @KRAIT stop with your COMMON question of 5 Hindus in Pak politics....

1 Indian says Muslims in India do not even pass grade 10 as they prefer to work in their daddy's business and here you are putting Muslims into positions in India....I see 2 extreme cases! no moderation...then again that is not the subject here!

The topic is HINDU TERRORISM and how it affects PAK INDIA RELATIONS....so stop with your 5 hindus in positions in Pak! You have said that on 3 different threads I have been in!

Last edited by a moderator:
I already addressed to this...
Just because INDIA has some MUSLIM NAMED people on posts doesnt signify ANYTHING!
I have seen a lot of ALI and Syeds from India not knowing basics on Islam....
Yaar you should leave. You don't know anything. Go back to Naswar corner. As for media, we keep watch on your media, Dawn and Express Tribune along with BBC Al Jazeera etc. everyday. I can tell you when Rental Raja's arrest warrant was issued, Karachi Stock Market fell 540 points.

Some Muslim names, I gave 3 names of Chief Justices from current Supreme Court. If I go on mentioning Muslims at important posts, list will be damn long.

You don't know about famous analysts of Pakistan when I mentioned them last time.

Well I don't blame you for this.

If The RSS/BJP are involved in terrorism, why is Shinde giving a speech? He should have arrested all their leaders & be prosecuting their cases. That is his job as Home Minister. Giving a speech, then backtracking is not how the HM should behave. This is the same chap who accused the Pakistanis of starting the fake MMS bit with the NE situation instead of owning responsibility for his failures. We, as a country are badly served with this guy as our HM. Chidambaram was from another planet when compared to this joker. There is a difference between saying that saffron terrorism is a danger (even if overstated, still a serious problem) but to accuse the principal opposition party of training terrorists is simply unpardonable unless he has the guts to immediately arrest & prosecute the leaders of the BJP. Making such idiotic statements & doing nothing should not be an option. If BJP/RSS leaders are guilty, I would like to see them put away. However if this statement is not backed by action and is nothing more than political sloganeering, I'm afraid that this kind of behaviour is completely unacceptable & we can do better without having such guys in sensitive positions.

I'm by no means defending the extremists in India. The RSS and Shiv Sena who don't want to see peace are entrenched in their right-wing views. There is a problem there no doubt, and they aren't a bunch of very nice people.

However, I think some context is required when comparing India's militant problem to ours:

1. The degree of backing from the military / intelligence (training and camps) does not compare to what we've provided to the various militant groups who we now class as terrorists
  2. These groups do not have desires or are involved in targeting Pakistani or Western targets in the same manner terrorists in Pakistan operate
  3. They have not been used as proxies or worked to instigate campaigns like Kargil, Parliament or Mumbai - incidents that have seriously set back peace between both countries
  4. They are not on a rampage killing rival sects like those within our own borders
  5. They are not at war with their own military and security forces, carrying out barbaric and brutal killings
  6. The sheer number of terrorist attacks and civilian deaths does not compare with what the Hindu extremists are involved in
  7. NRI's aren't sitting abroad saying "I don't think I'll visit India because of the security / terrorist threat" - which is what overseas Pakistani's are saying
You see, Indian's will say they have a lunatic right-wing element, but it's clutching at straws to even compare what they have, with the mess and problem we have on our hands.

I don't think Indian's are in denial with the nationalistic loony element, but we can't equate them with the bloody-thirsty savages we have butchering bus loads of shia's or carrying out attacks on PAF bases.

It's just not a fair comparison.

Does Pakistan has a monstrous terrorism problem, yes indeed. No denying that, we have perhaps 50 times more terrorist problem than india. Everyone knows that. But to say that india does not use any proxies against Pakistan is far from truth.

Does india not export terrorism to neighboring countries? Do their intelligence agencies hire only saints?

Do (did) they not provide financial support, weapons, training, Tamils, BLA, TTP, Mukti Bahini etc. ?

There are fault lines almost in every country, we have ours. Whereas india has its own in shape of oppressed Dalits, Maoists, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians and so on.

The problem automatically goes out of control if support starts coming from outside in shape of finance, weapons, indoctrination etc. This is what is happening right now in Pakistan.

We have many Gujrati muslims on asylum in UK and i have heard their stories...

how many times did RSS BJP and other organization carried out blasts in Islamabad, Karachi, Multan, Quetta, Sialkot??? NOT A SINGLE TIME.

What ever they do they do it on our soil and there is no terrorism nor they do not spread cross border terrorism. Samjhauta was indeed sad and case is in the court unlike Hafeez sayed who was freed.

waah bhai tum humey humarey ghar main rehna sikhaoge. Nonsense

And for your Information, there are more than 100 Pakistanis Ahmadis I know who have taken asylum in Germany due to life threat there. Tum to un ko MUsalman bhi nahi mantey. Baat kartey ho Dusrey Mulko ki.

Yaar you should leave. You don't know anything. Go back to Naswar corner. As for media, we keep watch on your media, Dawn and Express Tribune along with BBC Al Jazeera etc. everyday. I can tell you when Rental Raja's arrest warrant was issued, Karachi Stock Market fell 540 points.

Some Muslim names, I gave 3 names of Chief Justices from current Supreme Court. If I go on mentioning Muslims at important posts, list will be damn long.

You don't know about famous analysts of Pakistan when I mentioned them last time.

Well I don't blame you for this.

Err...Am not sure but isnt it clear MOST of us do not really care about these cartoon?! Only you trouble seekers watch them so you have a card to play whenever Indian spies get caught!

If The RSS/BJP are involved in terrorism, why is Shinde giving a speech? He should have arrested all their leaders & be prosecuting their cases. That is his job as Home Minister. Giving a speech, then backtracking is not how the HM should behave. This is the same chap who accused the Pakistanis of starting the fake MMS bit with the NE situation instead of owning responsibility for his failures. We, as a country are badly served with this guy as our HM. Chidambaram was from another planet when compared to this joker. There is a difference between saying that saffron terrorism is a danger (even if overstated, still a serious problem) but to accuse the principal opposition party of training terrorists is simply unpardonable unless he has the guts to immediately arrest & prosecute the leaders of the BJP. Making such idiotic statements & doing nothing should not be an option. If BJP/RSS leaders are guilty, I would like to see them put away. However if this statement is not backed by action and is nothing more than political sloganeering, I'm afraid that this kind of behaviour is completely unacceptable & we can do better without having such guys in sensitive positions.

Very well said.

I have a question for Mr. Shinde, if BJP is involved in terrorism, why did you repeal POTA??? Congress could have used POTA and destroyed BJP forever. No matter how one looks at it, Mr. Shinde you come out looking a stupid person who will sell his motherland for a post!

Err...Am not sure but isnt it clear MOST of us do not really care about these cartoon?! Only you trouble seekers watch them so you have a card to play whenever Indian spies get caught!
:rofl:

@Rusty Kindly tell her about Hassan Nisar, Pervez Hudbhoy and Najam Sethi. She is calling them cartoon and Indian spies.

@Talon BTW whom do you listen to. Kindly give me some names so that I can watch their videos too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom