What's new

Hindu Terrorism and Pakistan-India relations

The simple difference is that when there is such a case in India - there is an investigation done and the culprits are caught.

Our citizens are not involved in bombing neighbouring countries, our citizens are not caught in US/UK involved in terror activities, etc, etc.

This is in sharp contrast with Pakistan - where Islamic terrorism had state sanction till 2001.

Spot on. As the saying goes... doobne wale ko tinke ka sahara, these pakistanis are clutching to that straw offered by this idiot Shinde. There is a lot other things he has said about Pakistan as well... I'm not really sure if they want to believe all of them..

Oye, first learn some history about these parties. TTP is a terrorist organizations that do suicide bombings, bomb blasts, beheading of your dear soldiers.

Tell me, when did VHP, RSS or BJP did that. All you have is Samjhota Blast which was an isolated incident and rest are riots case.

No comparison. So keep your idiotic posts to yourself.

BJP = TTP My A$$.

Come with facts, figures and proofs. Don't give same typical Pakistani rhetoric.

One Prominent name comes in mind

Narendra Modi member of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and BJP.

He is just one who knows how many are there and please dont say that there is no link between RSS and BJP. I think i hurt ur feelings toward BJP. And thnx for reminding me of Samjhota Exp. actually I forgot about that incident.And nothing is isolated it was ur people bharti. And if that was isolated then 9-11 was also an isolated incident but Uncle SAM brought wrath on every Islamic Nation. So dont talk about ISOLATED when it comes to Countries nothing is isolated.

cofee_cup,

Please give Shinde & Chidambaram, citizenship and good posts in your country.They are damn good at playing chamchas.

Just out of curiosity what weed are you on? The guy just acknowledged we have terrorism problem and asking why can't you people get your cards right and acknowledge your problem?

All you people can see is throwing your terrorism problem to us? And then NAMING how some Muslim named people have been elected as a puppet in some post?

How is that a discussion?

dude,chillax.

where am i blaming any of u?

I am just not taking Shinde seriously and i have reasons not to.

where is it a discussion?

One Prominent name comes in mindNarendra Modi member of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and BJP. He is just one who knows how many are there and please dont say that there is no link between RSS and BJP. I think i hurt ur feelings toward BJP.
Not proven guilty by any court. The people responsible for Gujrat riots, especially Hindus, some of them are convicted.

We also say same thing about your Hafeez Saeed who is declared terrorist but you say there is no conviction. Hypocrisy much.

TTP and BJP are in same league :rofl:, no wonder your country is in this condition.

The simple difference is that when there is such a case in India - there is an investigation done and the culprits are caught.

Our citizens are not involved in bombing neighbouring countries, our citizens are not caught in US/UK involved in terror activities, etc, etc.

Can you vouch for it? Then again you are not working for your intellegence how ON EARTH would you know what they are plotting? Its not like they announce: "Aaj hum apnay log Pakistan mein bhaj ker unko blow up kerain gay"

This is in sharp contrast with Pakistan - where Islamic terrorism had state sanction till 2001.
And you know this because you have visited each terrorist camp and questioned them who they belong to? Because honestly speaking even we don't know where 80% of our suicide bombers are from! If you do not know and they blow up before you can INTERROGATE THEM...how on earth do you expect us to report it?

As for the UK case, I am not sure if you read the news AFTER the BIG REVEAL it was a shame to UK! The PAKISTANI kid they accused of blowing himself up was actually seen walking home a few days after the great announcement! He personally came to question how could the media write stupid things about him blowing up while he is alive and well...

You all are taking shots on a political statement which is directed for votes. Come with facts, not one liners.

Statements made on LOC were all true, no questions asked.
Statements made about Hindu terrorism in india are all false and political.

Now only a delusional indian can come up with that logic!

Just out of curiosity what weed are you on? The guy just acknowledged we have terrorism problem and asking why can't you people get your cards right and acknowledge your problem? All you people can see is throwing your terrorism problem to us? And then NAMING how some Muslim named people have been elected as a puppet in some post?
How is that a discussion?
Madam, the statement was made after 3 day summit for coming general elections in 2014. It was Congress meet held in Jaipur. These statements are made for politics. What do you know about Indian politics, you don't know Pakistan politics.

And what puppets are you talking about ? Chief Justice of Supreme Court are one of the most influential people in India.

First understand background of Indian politics. Congress focus on Muslim vote bank and BJP focus on Hindu vote bank. Then they also try to influence other groups too.

Indian Democracy is world's largest and MOST COMPLICATED democracy.

Been a passive monitor of these forums for quite some time and one thing never stops amazing me: It is the level of delusion and denial that our indian neighbors are living in. When it comes to terrorism, it is only Pakistan that is capable of these unhuman acts (so goes their narrative) . Now, we Pakistanis know and acknowledge that there is a terrorist problem in our country. But what about india? Do they not have Hindu terrorists in their homeland, operating with full freedom and backing from the mainstream political parties?
You've got the script totally wrong! The difference is that our terrorists are up in arms against the government. A purely internal matter. Your terrorists groups that are supported by the Establishment are used to spread terror in foreign countries - India, the US of A, Afghanistan etc.

See the difference?

Next, you've persistently denied export of terror into India - LeT, JeM etc which is fact and going on for the past two decades. We don't export terror and neither do we have any terror groups that we infiltrate into Pakistan.

See the difference?

Nuff said!

Can you vouch for it? Then again you are not working for your intellegence how ON EARTH would you know what they are plotting? Its not like they announce: "Aaj hum apnay log Pakistan mein bhaj ker unko blow up kerain gay"

And you know this because you have visited each terrorist camp and questioned them who they belong to? Because honestly speaking even we don't know where 80% of our suicide bombers are from! If you do not know and they blow up before you can INTERROGATE THEM...how on earth do you expect us to report it?

As for the UK case, I am not sure if you read the news AFTER the BIG REVEAL it was a shame to UK! The PAKISTANI kid they accused of blowing himself up was actually seen walking home a few days after the great announcement! He personally came to question how could the media write stupid things about him blowing up while he is alive and well...

If you donot know that Pakistan has tried to foment terrorism - used it as a strategic weapon, then there really is no point in talking to you.

What kind of logic is this ? There is a claim and since it is not proven wrong hence we have to consider it right ?

Madam, the statement was made after 3 day summit for coming general elections in 2014. It was Congress meet held in Jaipur. These statements are made for politics. What do you know about Indian politics, you don't know Pakistan politics.

And what puppets are you talking about ? Chief Justice of Supreme Court are one of the most influential people in India.

First understand background of Indian politics. Congress focus on Muslim vote bank and BJP focus on Hindu vote bank. Then they also try to influence other groups too.

Indian Democracy is world's largest and MOST COMPLICATED democracy.

YES, I do not know your version of Pakistani politics

YET, your chief Justice doesnt seem much Justice?

I do not wish to know Indian politics....Because every other Indian twists it to their own purpose!

When I LISTEN TO 1 the other says the DIRECT OPPOSITE! So I am sorry, your politics sucks and has no proper base! Indians are just living with it! All they know how to o is show off Muslim names at posts!

Pakistani politics sucks too But at least we are trying to reform it and yes if there are problems in Pak we do acknowledge it...It is not our fault your media does not find it worthy to put in their news!

If you donot know that Pakistan has tried to foment terrorism - used it as a strategic weapon, then there really is no point in talking to you.

Yes there is no point talking to anyone who does not share your view! ADIOS!

You've got the script totally wrong! The difference is that our terrorists are up in arms against the government. A purely internal matter. Your terrorists groups that are supported by the Establishment are used to spread terror in foreign countries - India, the US of A, Afghanistan etc.

See the difference?

Next, you've persistently denied export of terror into India - LeT, JeM etc which is fact and going on for the past two decades. We don't export terror and neither do we have any terror groups that we infiltrate into Pakistan.

See the difference?

Nuff said!

Ok, at least one guy who acknowledges (albeit half-heart) that Hindu terrorism is a problem in india. And these hindu terrorists will go to all lengths to fight against govt. (that would also include derailing peace process with Pakistan etc, since this is also what some good guys in your govt. were trying to achieve).

Now lets move to the second part: Training, financing, supporting BLA, TTP, Tamils, Mukti Bahini, and countless others is not exporting terrorism to neighboring countries, right my indian friend?

Back
Top Bottom