What's new

Hindu Terrorism and Pakistan-India relations

Just because INDIA has some MUSLIM NAMED people on posts doesnt signify ANYTHING!

I have seen a lot of ALI and Syeds from India not knowing basics on Islam....

It signifies plenty since it shows that individuals from a Muslim background don't necessarily find themselves facing a glass or iron ceiling when trying to rise up in government/constitutional posts. The fact that they do so rise reflects well on the majority community whose acceptance of such rise would be necessary for it to happen.

Whether Muslims from India are well versed in Islam is not anyone's concern unless they were applying for jobs as clerics. Simply pointless.

Wrong on all counts! Tilting at windmills as usual.

> Can you my friend, provide PROOF of Indian support to BLA and TTP? You have NONE! So don't keep shooting from the hip.
> Mukti Bahini were no terrorists! They were BD freedom fighters! Period! And they weren't exported from India to fight in BD.
> The LTTE were not exported from India. They were indigenous to SL.

So there were no training camps set up in india for Tamil tigers and Mukti Bahini "freedom fighters"?
And Mukti Bahini were no terrorists but Kashmiris, Sikhs, Maoists, and countless others are.

Only people of "Shining" ... sorry.... Whining India can come up with this logic.

On a second thought, leave it. You are just posting for sake of posting and to reply because few Indians made posts about Pakistan and you wan to get back on them. It happens to people who generally don't involve in these type of political and social discussions.

I asked 2 honest questions but not a single reply:

A simple question if I may:

HOW ON EARTH do you find out where or WHO a blown up man belongs to?

Furthermore, how on earth can we claim they are Pakistanis, Indians, Afghani, American, double agents? OR just a bomb slipped or attached to an innocent or a person whose family may be killed if they do not do this or that?

HOW can ANY OF US identify the problems in Pakistan being Pakistani causing it? Just because MEDIA SAYS SO?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...pakistan-india-relations-4.html#ixzz2IWJ22TSY

All I asked is for Contrarian to vouch for his govt as he proudly presents it not being involved in any terrorist attacks!

I asked how does he know, does your govt announce EVERY TIME they plot a terrorist attack or everytime they send a terrorist? And when Pakistan catches 1, all India has to do is deny! So, can you vouch for your country?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...pakistan-india-relations-4.html#ixzz2IWJ8TvwN

But of course you people saw it fit not to be answered as there is no proper answer!

:rofl:

@Rusty Kindly tell her about Hassan Nisar, Pervez Hudbhoy and Najam Sethi. She is calling them cartoon and Indian spies.

@Talon BTW whom do you listen to. Kindly give me some names so that I can watch their videos too.

Randomly listen to anyone and everyone...But doesnt mean I believe what they feed me...I am not a zombie to swallow everything they say...
I have a brain, an intellect and PLUS I visit Pakistan often enough to know who just wants attention and who actually cares...So far no one actually cares...So I do not care about them and their views...

I do not care about how they discuss India will attack us...WIsh they were as passionate about education sector in Pakistan as they were about how many strands of hair are on each Indian politician!

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl:

@Rusty Kindly tell her about Hassan Nisar, Pervez Hudbhoy and Najam Sethi. She is calling them cartoon and Indian spies.

@Talon BTW whom do you listen to. Kindly give me some names so that I can watch their videos too.

@KRAIT

easy on Talon :angry: :nono:

we are all friends at the end of the day,these Stupid and Paindoo Politicians on both sides juz use us against each other lol:lazy2:

@Talon After each terrorist attack, the group responsible for it claims it. For 9/11 Al Qaeda claimed it. For Mumbai attack, LeT was found out by Intelligence agencies from US too. Like attacks in Pakistan, TTP claimed beheading of Pakistani soldiers, Lashkar-e-Jhangavi claimed for Quetta bombing.

There is vast network of spies, agents, informants of each spy agency in the world which keep tracks on these terrorist groups and try to find and neutralize them.

That's how we know. Its highest level of intelligence operation. So better you should find out how it is done.

Do one thing, watch Zero Dark Thrity movie today. You will see how Osama Bin Laden was caught. It explains the intelligence gathering and how responsible people behind terrorist attacks are found out.

Or better ask some senior Pakistani poster especially a think tank like Icarus, RescueRanger etc. they can tell you about how PA and ISI knows about the terrorists against Pakistan. Who committed the attack and who were the people behind.

I asked 2 honest questions but not a single reply:

A simple question if I may:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...pakistan-india-relations-4.html#ixzz2IWJ22TSY

But of course you people saw it fit not to be answered as there is no proper answer!

Randomly listen to anyone and everyone...But doesnt mean I believe what they feed me...I am not a zombie to swallow everything they say...
I have a brain, an intellect and PLUS I visit Pakistan often enough to know who just wants attention and who actually cares...So far no one actually cares...So I do not care about them and their views...

I do not care about how they discuss India will attack us...WIsh they were as passionate about education sector in Pakistan as they were about how many strands of hair are on each Indian politician!

arre bhai you just tell me. How many times you caught RSS, BJP, etc members in Pakistan carrying out blasts. Why don't you mind your own problems. You are debating on internal matter of India.

All I asked is for Contrarian to vouch for his govt as he proudly presents it not being involved in any terrorist attacks!

I asked how does he know, does your govt announce EVERY TIME they plot a terrorist attack or everytime they send a terrorist? And when Pakistan catches 1, all India has to do is deny! So, can you vouch for your country?

You are making me a convert. Generally i hear Pakistani's start rhetorical answers and go straight from zionists to hindus- yet you reply calmly.

Regardless of whether we agree or not in our views - respect to you.

@Talon After each terrorist attack, the group responsible for it claims it. For 9/11 Al Qaeda claimed it. For Mumbai attack, LeT was found out by Intelligence agencies from US too. Like attacks in Pakistan, TTP claimed beheading of Pakistani soldiers, Lashkar-e-Jhangavi claimed for Quetta bombing.

Thats the thing any idiot can go and claim it! Aa bhens mujhay maar!

@Talon After each terrorist attack, the group responsible for it claims it. For 9/11 Al Qaeda claimed it. For Mumbai attack, LeT was found out by Intelligence agencies from US too. .

Please provide link in which al-qaeda accepted the responsibility of 9/11 as far as the rest of the world is concerned osama denied any involvemnet in an online interview...Also provide the link in which any US govt official said abt Let involment they are still seeking any info which can convict hafiz saeed??????

But here is yr own accepting the hindu terrorism and there are hundreds of news of indian muslims killed alive by Rss and modi friends..get a life dude n accept what is true n dun run after illusions to satisfy yr fake ego

You are making me a convert. Generally i hear Pakistani's start rhetorical answers and go straight from zionists to hindus- yet you reply calmly.

Regardless of whether we agree or not in our views - respect to you.

Thank you BUT....Until date no one can verify where a madman with a bomb is from or who he is working for because he is blown up and dead...His debris dont talk....

Plus, the guy may be at the wrong place at the wrong time and blown up by some passer by who had a bomb in her purse because it was PLANTED? We will never know!

All I am saying is we do not know and will never know! Any bozo can come up and claim it to be their idea! We have plenty of such attention seekers!

arre bhai you just tell me. How many times you caught RSS, BJP, etc members in Pakistan carrying out blasts. Why don't you mind your own problems. You are debating on internal matter of India.

there are no internal or external matters of any country when u are debating on any international forum,u been member here since 2010 and u are unknown to this rule!

i wanted to call u DUMBO but then it wud be against the rules here on serious threads lol :P

There is vast network of spies, agents, informants of each spy agency in the world which keep tracks on these terrorist groups and try to find and neutralize them. That's how we know. Its highest level of intelligence operation. So better you should find out how it is done.

How trustworthy are these networks? I mean if a person is sold out thats it! All is fake! Or if SOME AGENCY has an external agenda....Have you people ever thought out of the box?

Do one thing, watch Zero Dark Thrity movie today. You will see how Osama Bin Laden was caught. It explains the intelligence gathering and how responsible people behind terrorist attacks are found out.

Or better ask some senior Pakistani poster especially a think tank like Icarus, RescueRanger etc. they can tell you about how PA and ISI knows about the terrorists against Pakistan. Who committed the attack and who were the people behind.

My guess is they know about SOME not ALL...

So, how can you claim to know all?? EVERYONE knows clues can be 2 sided...1 left by the real guy 2nd PLANTED for someone else to take the fall!

What they read is what they understand--This is problem of pakistanis.

None of them have knowledge about india n they open threads n post BS.

These are election statements to brainwash people.How many pakistanis BJP have blown? or killed?

BJP was inline with mushy to solve kashmir issue and what congress have given to pakistan? ZERO

I am surprised that pakistanis call shiv sena as terrorist firm? how many pakistanis shiv sena killed? zero ..

They link every thing with samjhota :hitwall: ..it was not done by BJP or shiv sena. and dont forget,indians were behind for raising the curtains behind this incident not pakistanis ..:wave:

They statements are often used by congress to keep them in light and pakistanis always keep their denial mode ON :rofl:

<Denial Mode=On>

there are no internal or external matters of any country when u are debating on any international forum,u been member here since 2010 and u are unknown to this rule!

what are they then? extraterrestrial matters? :bounce:

Point is you are blaming BJP RSS etc for killing Muslims and that also in India, wha are you worried? well so your point is if a Hindu kills a Muslim its terrorism, and when a Muslim kills a a Hindu its Jehad? and what about when Muslims kills a Muslim???

Please provide link in which al-qaeda accepted the responsibility of 9/11 as far as the rest of the world is concerned osama denied any involvemnet in an online interview...Also provide the link in which any US govt official said abt Let involment they are still seeking any info which can convict hafiz saeed??????
But here is yr own accepting the hindu terrorism and there are hundreds of news of indian muslims killed alive by Rss and modi friends..get a life dude n accept what is true n dun run after illusions to satisfy yr fake ego

You all are right. Osama was a saint. He used to sell eggs and had a poultry farm. Hafeez Saeed is being nominated for Nobel Peace Prize, Modi and RSS have killed people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa, US, UK etc.etc.

I am sorry I doubted your great nation. All these western media is conspiring against great nation of Pakistan where every thing was fine until people got envious and started conspiring against them.

Again really sorry. Pardon my mistake SIR.

Back
Top Bottom